Author Topic: Madman Raila declare no work tomorrow  (Read 2027 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Madman Raila declare no work tomorrow
« on: August 13, 2017, 03:08:03 PM »
Total bizarre.His support base if they obey get fired.Already they suffered enough.just concede.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Madman Raila declare no work tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 03:19:20 PM »
Why don't you take arrows and fight hjm?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 03:49:09 PM »
I do not know what else you want from Raila.  You got everything you ever wanted from this election. BTW Raila's base is not suffering economically more than Ouru's base.  We are just mourning our lose for another opportunity to change Kenya but that will end just like the night ends and dawn breaks. You should be dancing naked in the streets for the next five years instead of stressing about Raila all the time. Raila should take his time to figure out his next move and should resist any pressure to do this or that.

Total bizarre.His support base if they obey get fired.Already they suffered enough.just concede.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 04:01:22 PM »
Take a chill pill.. try a walk .. hack a website or something. You sound like Kim Jong-Un and his nukes  :o
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 12:09:38 AM »
Next to server logs, this is the most deranged thing I have heard in ages. Is it statemanly to declare public holidays?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 12:15:39 AM »
Let those who want to mourn, mourn. No one is stopping those who want to go to work from working.
However, I should note those who are going to be in the city must remain cautious and vigilant since jubilee
is planning to unleash thugs and gangs to justify shooting people. Go to work at your own risk

Next to server logs, this is the most deranged thing I have heard in ages. Is it statemanly to declare public holidays?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 01:30:09 AM »
NASA campaigned to remove a corrupt, exclusive, and incompetent government.  The elections did not change that.  This means NASA has not accomplished its stated goals and must continue with their agenda until they succeed.  The fight for multi-party took many years and this one may too.  Tomorrow, NASA is calling for a work boycott.  This tactic has been used all over the world to protest against all kinds of governments.  I therefore urge Kenyans NOT to go work and to stay home tomorrow as an expression of their disappointment with nane results. Raila has no powers to declare a public holiday but has the power of free speech.  Raila has no powers to force people to stay home from work but is only appealing to people to do so. Iko nini?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 02:02:46 AM »

NASA campaigned to remove a corrupt, exclusive, and incompetent government.  The elections did not change that.  This means NASA has not accomplished its stated goals and must continue with their agenda until they succeed.  The fight for multi-party took many years and this one may too.  Tomorrow, NASA is calling for a work boycott.  This tactic has been used all over the world to protest against all kinds of governments.  I therefore urge Kenyans NOT to go work and to stay home tomorrow as an expression of their disappointment with nane results. Raila has no powers to declare a public holiday but has the power of free speech.  Raila has no powers to force people to stay home from work but is only appealing to people to do so. Iko nini?

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 06:56:11 AM »

You can urge Luos from the safety of Trumpistan.

Only Luos are rioting. What NASWA has failed to do is infect anger to nobody outside Luos. Reminds me if suicide bombers. A crazy ideology that never leaves the safety of islam.

Babu has delusions of grandeur. He misses executive powers to declare public holidays. So he has to make do with a can declaration.  Now you need to try harder to confuse Babu's grief with democracy
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 12:42:44 PM »

So who is talking about rioting other than you.  You are getting shrill and frustrated and I cannot understand why.  Si you are supposed to be celebrating.

Only Luos are rioting. What NASWA has failed to do is infect anger to nobody outside Luos. Reminds me if suicide bombers. A crazy ideology that never leaves the safety of islam.

Babu has delusions of grandeur. He misses executive powers to declare public holidays. So he has to make do with a can declaration.  Now you need to try harder to confuse Babu's grief with democracy

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 02:36:17 PM »

So who is talking about rioting other than you.  You are getting shrill and frustrated and I cannot understand why.  Si you are supposed to be celebrating.

Nairobi is very busy, I know fanatics can be stupid but I don't anyone took Babu seriously.

What's there to celebrate?