Author Topic: Charlottesville Clash  (Read 2468 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Charlottesville Clash
« on: August 13, 2017, 05:32:35 AM »
What's wrong with Virginians ? F*ing racists.

http://www.news.com.au/world/charlottesville-virginia-scene-of-white-supremacist-march-amid-calls-to-seceded-from-united-states/news-story/c6102bbc3ef5d603707e9375583b46e6

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Charlottesville Clash
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 05:45:03 AM »
The whole of South of USA is hickville shitville ..nothing good comes these deplorable going way back to slavery they are fucking scum of the earth. I need mega Tron bomb and I would fry them

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 05:49:29 AM »
This was a gang of redneck from all over USA. The kid who ran over people is from Ohio.
Charlottesville is such a beautiful place the last time I visited was many yrs ago, I had a chance to visit Jefferson Monticello and people were very friendly
I doubt the place has changed that much.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 05:53:58 AM »
I choose not to condemn people south of mason Dixie line in wholesale. There are good, religious family oriented folks in SE of united states but like every society there are bad apples.

The whole of South of USA is hickville shitville ..nothing good comes these deplorable going way back to slavery they are fucking scum of the earth. I need mega Tron bomb and I would fry them

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 05:59:20 AM »
This was a gang of redneck from all over USA. The kid who ran over people is from Ohio.
Charlottesville is such a beautiful place the last time I visited was many yrs ago, I had a chance to visit Jefferson Monticello and people were very friendly

Virginia in general is a beautiful place.  It sucks that some of these scum consider it their backyard.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 06:39:54 AM »
agreed. Fail to understand the attachment to statues and confederate flag.

Virginia in general is a beautiful place.  It sucks that some of these scum consider it their backyard.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 07:00:23 AM »
I think there's a difference between visiting beautiful monuments and actually living there.

I visited Virginian malls twice a week to do my grocery shopping and got to sort of know the culture.

Virginians (particularly West Virginians) are racist. They're two-faced. It's not in your face racist but it's passive ignorance- they may not realise that themselves. Lots of class differences and they treat Blacks or other ethics groups different from Whites. In my books that's racism.

Perhaps in Virginia, those beautiful monuments perpetuate a subliminal preservation of White dominance.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 07:32:45 AM »
I think there's a difference between visiting beautiful monuments and actually living there.

I visited Virginian malls twice a week to do my grocery shopping and got to sort of know the culture.

Virginians (particularly West Virginians) are racist. They're two-faced. It's not in your face racist but it's passive ignorance- they may not realise that themselves. Lots of class differences and they treat Blacks or other ethics groups different from Whites. In my books that's racism.

Perhaps in Virginia, those beautiful monuments perpetuate a subliminal preservation of White dominance.
I could not agree with you more....west Virginia is a whole different country, only driven through west Virginia and the few pit stop we made were sufficient to make you feel unwelcome.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 08:59:50 AM »
There's also the racist stereotypes Whites have on Virginians.

Like recently when I mentioned to a White psych lecturer the places i visited, when I mentioned Virginia, she interjected: Hillbillies ?

It was unexpected, so I kept quiet and gave her a dirty look for some reason.

Maybe there's a part of me that sympathizes... I need to deconstruct my psyche to explore this further.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 09:32:05 AM »
The rural counties are so poor. Local government there makes money on illegal speed traps on interstate 95. In my life I have never seen a restaurant or franchise full of flies in USA. I stopped in one to take a piss and it was like a UN meeting of flies. Then you start seeing a pattern. Poor middle-aged whites buying cheap can of beer at gas stations. These misfits still wear Confederate flags a badge of honor. I would have to die go live among these inbreds

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 09:36:06 AM »
West  Virginia whites are very nice respectable people. Worked there deep in the rural area and got along very well. They very nice and poverty has made them humble. I love them. I once witnessed a fist fight between friends in rural west Virginia over Michael Jackson one was a fan of his and the other hated him. The argued over this and fought over it. Lol I lost my shit and started laughing like  crazy.

I once drove from Pittsburgh airport through a dirt road to follansbee west Virginia ..one of poorest areas I have ever been to. Only old people were in this small Town

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 09:56:48 AM »
Interesting. It sounds like these towns have been neglected for political reasons.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/12/white-nationalist-protest-charlottesville-university-of-virginia-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn

There's no place for this in civilized societies though.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 10:07:22 AM »
America's forefathers were all immigrants:

http://immigrationtounitedstates.org/548-history-of-immigration-1620-1783.html

It just makes no sense why political outfits are perpetuating "no immigrant" epithets. Do they want to drive America into abject poverty?

There's just no gain from driving immigrants out- the backbone of America's economy.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2017, 02:36:21 PM »

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2017, 03:11:50 PM »
Fuck this governor. American is a shady place and there is a lot of fake mother suckers. Trump needs to be personally tartgeted. The army should put a boynnent in his fat arse