Author Topic: Just fucking concede  (Read 2723 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Just fucking concede
« on: August 11, 2017, 07:46:47 PM »
That is only option that can redeem NASa.Then regroup.it going to be extremely difficult 10yrs but UhuRuto conceded in 2002 and now they are top.This is not the of the world.youve lost fair n square.By huge margin Just concede and reclaim some respect.Youre not the first sore losers.Youre making a bad situation worse.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Just fucking concede
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 07:57:55 PM »
They have just declared war.

If NASWA feels cheated, the country should burn on this account
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 08:02:49 PM »
From frying pan to fire.Shauri yao

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 08:06:10 PM »
Last  nail on is when world leaders send their congratulations

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 08:17:04 PM »
Fair and square says kimetrica.....Raila should never concede stolen election. Let the chip fall where they may

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 08:26:36 PM »
Why would you care if NASA is redeemed. There is no reason for NASA to concede anyway but even if they were to, your likes will only throw matusi's at them anyway.

That is only option that can redeem NASa.Then regroup.it going to be extremely difficult 10yrs but UhuRuto conceded in 2002 and now they are top.This is not the of the world.youve lost fair n square.By huge margin Just concede and reclaim some respect.Youre not the first sore losers.Youre making a bad situation worse.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 05:49:04 AM »
NASA shouldn't concede and they won't concede.

However, they shouldn't even protest. There are other ways to protest.

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 06:09:56 AM »
Precisely...Conceding will undo everything Raila has always stood for...you cannot endorse political thuggery
Orengo should be more forceful and let the media know that what we are dealing with is greater than Raila, this is a movement for change to transform
Kenya to a better equitable society, its about the dreams and aspirations of Kenyans. Kenyans who are yearning for better and brighter future for their childrens and their grand children
and endorsement of electoral theft send the wrong message to Kenyans that you can steal, you can kill and Kenyans will not hold you accountable.

On the killings am surprised that Kidero and Kisumu county Governor elect Nyongo has not come out to address the media and make appeal for medical assistance and counseling for affected families

NASA shouldn't concede and they won't concede.

However, they shouldn't even protest. There are other ways to protest.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 06:28:29 AM »
The Red Cross and other charities are on the ground offering assistance.

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 06:49:09 AM »
Even with red cross on the ground  people would love to hear from elected officials. Red cross will only pick you and deliver you to an empty hospital, no nurses no medicine.
The main point is to bring to the fore state sponsored genocide taking place in Kisumu.

The Red Cross and other charities are on the ground offering assistance.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 07:04:38 AM »
The Kenya Red Cross Society said it picked up 93 people injured by the violence. MSF Kenya, which has its own ambulances and involves figures not counted by the Red Cross, reported 54 people were treated at its clinics, raising the toll to at least 150 wounded.

MSF have medical supplies.

http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-kenya-election-killing-20170812-story.html

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 07:27:17 AM »
The Kenya Red Cross Society said it picked up 93 people injured by the violence. MSF Kenya, which has its own ambulances and involves figures not counted by the Red Cross, reported 54 people were treated at its clinics, raising the toll to at least 150 wounded.

http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-kenya-election-killing-20170812-story.html
sad that write evoked memories of Tiananmen square massacre
read on....

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 09:04:04 AM »
At least Tienanmen happened in public.

This "new and improved" form of dictatorial stifling involves hit men (like the little girl who was shot on her balcony), body bags and media clamps.

Kenya's a scary place to be at today.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2017, 12:41:04 PM »

sad that write evoked memories of Tiananmen square massacre
read on....

Hehehe - Kadame here's your "meritocracy" being referenced to analogize Zamunda.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2017, 12:59:31 PM »
Lol...the Chinese system only cares for economic advancement. They don't give two crap about political rights. That's why I said it was authoritarian and that we cant borrow everything. But yeah, besides lifting nearly a billion people from poverty in a shockingly short period, theyve done a lot of bad s*** too.

But I'm talking like a desperate woman on the verge of despair, so you shouldnt take my wild wonderings seriously.  :D After I was done flirting with the idea of borrowing some things from the Chinese, I began winking at the idea of a peaceful cessation. Where we all go our separate ways. Those who love uthamakism can keep it, while others who want something different can try their something different.

Again, these are the thoughts of a woman who has seen many of her world views, political, religious, even social, take relentless beatings for a while now. Her sense of how the world works, fundamentally, isn't certain any more. She's disillusioned by a lot of things. This has left her open to all sorts of whacky ideas that seem to work. :D

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2017, 01:46:48 PM »
Lol...the Chinese system only cares for economic advancement. They don't give two crap about political rights. That's why I said it was authoritarian and that we cant borrow everything. But yeah, besides lifting nearly a billion people from poverty in a shockingly short period, theyve done a lot of bad s*** too.

But I'm talking like a desperate woman on the verge of despair, so you shouldnt take my wild wonderings seriously.  :D After I was done flirting with the idea of borrowing some things from the Chinese, I began winking at the idea of a peaceful cessation. Where we all go our separate ways. Those who love uthamakism can keep it, while others who want something different can try their something different.

Again, these are the thoughts of a woman who has seen many of her world views, political, religious, even social, take relentless beatings for a while now. Her sense of how the world works, fundamentally, isn't certain any more. She's disillusioned by a lot of things. This has left her open to all sorts of whacky ideas that seem to work. :D

Americans equally don't care for rights. That's why they have nve censured Saudi Arabia despite its pathetic human rights record.

It is all about self interest. If America's are served by a dictator, they look the other way faster han Kung Fu
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2017, 03:26:57 PM »
Americans equally don't care for rights. That's why they have nve censured Saudi Arabia despite its pathetic human rights record.

It is all about self interest. If America's are served by a dictator, they look the other way faster han Kung Fu
Sure. I meant their own rights. Americans'. Everyone else is dispensable. If push comes to shove, even Europeans can be dumped.