Author Topic: IEBC LIES  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
IEBC LIES
« on: July 29, 2017, 07:14:08 PM »
Pundit please calculate for me 1% of the Registered voters. Do you think it comes to 20.8M

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: IEBC LIES
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 07:48:26 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 08:06:56 PM »
I have gone to the site. I have accessed it.

First it is not 1% but almost 6%. That you can verify by calculating the announced number of voters versus the 20.8 m ballots.

Secondly, the IEBC embarked on a rather clever mission. It adds 1% to the number of voters per polling station then rounds it off to the nearest 50 or something. The more polling stations there are (with ghost voters) the more of the nearly 1M ballots you got.

The bottom line is the tweet does not answer the concern notably the claim that only 1% was added. In reality almost 6% has been added.

Feel free to do your own counter calculations and either confirm or counter my assertions.

So there is no doubt, one could argue about how the ballots have or can be accounted for. However if you are telling people that you only added 1% and that becomes your official position, then you fail to account for 4 to 5 %. Note that 1% made all the difference in 2013

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 08:14:14 PM »
Uhuru and Ruto determined to steal this election by hook or crook. Nasa should continue monitoring Muhoho and Farouk kibet. All there plans will soon be revealed. 

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 08:17:02 PM »
What's their final word on the register?  How many voters are there?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2017, 12:11:56 AM »
What's their final word on the register?  How many voters are there?

That?   Mostly forgotten for now.  Last I heard, IEBC stated that anyone who wished to look at it could do so at a polling station.  Or something like that.   So, go to your polling station, if you really want to know.    :D

But you may be sure that it will be a major feature in the inevitable Supreme-Court case, along with much of what KPMG had to say about its integrity.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2017, 12:22:53 AM »
There is no final register. Do you remember in 2013 there two registers and each had a different count.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2017, 01:20:20 PM »
I have gone to the site. I have accessed it.

First it is not 1% but almost 6%. That you can verify by calculating the announced number of voters versus the 20.8 m ballots.

Secondly, the IEBC embarked on a rather clever mission. It adds 1% to the number of voters per polling station then rounds it off to the nearest 50 or something. The more polling stations there are (with ghost voters) the more of the nearly 1M ballots you got.

The bottom line is the tweet does not answer the concern notably the claim that only 1% was added. In reality almost 6% has been added.

Feel free to do your own counter calculations and either confirm or counter my assertions.

So there is no doubt, one could argue about how the ballots have or can be accounted for. However if you are telling people that you only added 1% and that becomes your official position, then you fail to account for 4 to 5 %. Note that 1% made all the difference in 2013

I'm not countering, just reporting their spin.

Apparently and for some strange reasons, ballots can only be printed in 50 page booklets. So they first add 1% to voters in a station and ROUNDUP to the nearest 50.

I saw from that list that a Kisii Prison (Kondege or something) with 4 voters is getting a whole booklet of 50....46 extra ballots.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2017, 01:56:51 PM »
Here is one calculation:

Apparently and for some strange reasons, ballots can only be printed in 50 page booklets. So they first add 1% to voters in a station and ROUNDUP to the nearest 50.

I saw from that list that a Kisii Prison (Kondege or something) with 4 voters is getting a whole booklet of 50....46 extra ballots.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 02:16:54 PM »
Here is one calculation:

Shiet is illegible

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2017, 02:33:21 PM »
Here is one calculation:

Shiet is illegible