Author Topic: With courts not playing ball - NASA now threatens to boycott election  (Read 2202 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They are claiming they have evidence of a plot by Jubilee to us the military and extra ballots to rig the poll.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Nasa-boycott-polls-rigging-military/1064-4036076-hxlk8m/index.html

They should ask Matiba how that went in 97.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Pundit

What NASA has done is to present documents and other proof of KDF mobilization "To Deliver Victory to Jubilee".

Ask the Nation why it has chosen to give that a blackout and highlight something nobody said.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASWA are desperate. In short they can exude as much confidence as they can of a 'sure' victory but Jubilee can't or shouldn't unless they are hell bent o rigging. With that mindset, anything Jubilee and any arm of government does is geared towards rigging

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This must be difficult days for Raila as his last realistic chance is going up smoke. Poor IEBC. Poor Raila.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
This must be difficult days for Raila as his last realistic chance is going up smoke. Poor IEBC. Poor Raila.
You did not say this when in 2007 you kept stories of APs and Police and buses coming to TOP. Were you LYING then or are you LYING now?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
Given what Ekuru reported, I am not taking those fears cheaply as I now share them to an extent. Why couldn't they just implement those water tight measures, especially the counting, the serial numbered seals and the tracking? The best way to defeat a false alarmist sore loser is to be above par. Kenya is not such a 'clean' place that corruption in elections is a wild claim. Transparency through and through is the ONLY way to shut up people falsely crying wolf. In fact, reading that Ekuru report, I also thought that should this same operation continue, no point in going ahead.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
There was actually proof(Like those guys found in Iten distributing banners...) and Kibaki indeed brazenly rigged.Everyone knew Kibaki was not winning.
You did not say this when in 2007 you kept stories of APs and Police and buses coming to TOP. Were you LYING then or are you LYING now?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
IEBC invited parties long time ago - to go and watch the process. I don't see a problem if IEBC allows party agents to stay guard on strongrooms and accompany ballots everywhere. But let be careful - it's only Dr Ekuru who is complaining. He might be looking for some limelight.
Given what Ekuru reported, I am not taking those fears cheaply as I now share them to an extent. Why couldn't they just implement those water tight measures, especially the counting, the serial numbered seals and the tracking? The best way to defeat a false alarmist sore loser is to be above par. Kenya is not such a 'clean' place that corruption in elections is a wild claim. Transparency through and through is the ONLY way to shut up people falsely crying wolf. In fact, reading that Ekuru report, I also thought that should this same operation continue, no point in going ahead.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
There is actually proof like the following:

1. A warehouse (location and number provided) storing 2.5 million ballot papers - Not investigated entry barred
2. Training of KDF personnel for deployment without parliamentary authorization (not denied)
3. Polcemen sent on unspecified "special duties" (acknowledged due to overwhelming evidence but mission undisclosed)
4. Minutes of KDF meetings and other documents authenticated and similar to others (Not denied)
5. List of equipment purchased such as jammers, which have no other purpose except that in the KDF documents
6. Names of Senior KDF officials placed in charge of vote stuffing in Central
7. Chassis numbers of Toyota Land cruisers purchased but not assigned number plates to be used in the operation
8. ID cards created with names of dead servicemen issued to the servicemen in the Rigging squad

I can go on and on.

Note that they will fail.
There was actually proof(Like those guys found in Iten distributing banners...) and Kibaki indeed brazenly rigged.Everyone knew Kibaki was not winning.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Pundit

Did you read and comprehend the complaints by Aukot. If you read then your completely failed to comprehend them. Another option to explain your response is the usual wilful ignorance coupled with answering a question not asked.

It is NOT about guarding ballot boxes etc. You could well be told you are guarding ballot boxes only to find they were all time bombs set to go off when voting starts.

The terms agreed upon with the IEBC were simply not met. I need not reproduce what Aukot wrote. Just read it or stop pretending to be a retard. I like the German word for retard  = IDIOT

IEBC invited parties long time ago - to go and watch the process. I don't see a problem if IEBC allows party agents to stay guard on strongrooms and accompany ballots everywhere. But let be careful - it's only Dr Ekuru who is complaining. He might be looking for some limelight.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Re: With courts not playing ball - NASA now threatens to boycott election
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 04:29:28 PM »
The ELECTION RESULTS DECLARED AT THE POLLING STATIONS (NOT BOMAS OF KENYA OR KICC) ARE FINAL...There are over 40,000 polling stations in Kenya and the court of appeal made a judgement last month that the IEBC (Chebukati) DOES NOT have the power to alter results from polling stations.How will 42 police officers stationed as agents or 226 Military personnel cause chaos in 40,000 polling stations?

Instead of Raila appointing Orengo as chief Agent...hehehe...he should appoint 290 chief constituency agents and even more in jubilee strongholds because that's where REAL SHIT will happen.

Without Prejudice.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 04:31:53 PM »

I've read Okuru's statement and it is alarming,what's not clear is whether they responded to the initial invitation to witness the printing. This was sometimes just before the Al Ghurair case where Jubilee and NASWA flat out refused.

https://www.facebook.com/IEBCKenya/posts/1511664378904695:0
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 04:32:29 PM »
Pundit

Did you read and comprehend the complaints by Aukot. If you read then your completely failed to comprehend them. Another option to explain your response is the usual wilful ignorance coupled with answering a question not asked.

It is NOT about guarding ballot boxes etc. You could well be told you are guarding ballot boxes only to find they were all time bombs set to go off when voting starts.

The terms agreed upon with the IEBC were simply not met. I need not reproduce what Aukot wrote. Just read it or stop pretending to be a retard. I like the German word for retard  = IDIOT

There were no 'terms agreed'

Aukot in all likelihood heeded to IEBC's invite a tad too late. They all snubbed the invited and sat even prettier when High Court stopped the printing
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rMMQJiqMB8aXo2VF9mQlQzNkk