Author Topic: Ekuru Aukot Drops Bomb on Printing  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Ekuru Aukot Drops Bomb on Printing
« on: July 28, 2017, 01:12:33 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ekuru Aukot Drops Bomb on Printing
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 01:15:07 PM »
Wait for IEBC to respond.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 01:20:08 PM »
Like I have ALREADY discussed elsewhere on this site, the IEBC without looking into the issues raised one by one chose to simply dismiss it all in one tweet which I now repost:

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 01:24:14 PM »

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 01:24:44 PM »
Like I have ALREADY discussed elsewhere on this site, the IEBC without looking into the issues raised one by one chose to simply dismiss it all in one tweet which I now repost:

Absolutely insane!!!!

Like I said elsewhere, IEBC is DESPERATE to be distrusted and suspected of sinister motives.

Those seem like water tight measures suggested by Ekuru's party. IEBC, having retained a printer whose neutrality has already formed the subject of litigation, should have taken that very good and free advice.

Let's wait and see.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 02:21:02 PM »
Assurances from IEBC are not worth the paper they are written on.  The incompetence is mindboggling.  I hope people now understand why you have to take them to court all the time.

Absolutely insane!!!!

Like I said elsewhere, IEBC is DESPERATE to be distrusted and suspected of sinister motives.

Those seem like water tight measures suggested by Ekuru's party. IEBC, having retained a printer whose neutrality has already formed the subject of litigation, should have taken that very good and free advice.

Let's wait and see.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 02:31:27 PM »
Al Kura Ir are jubilee representatives   :roll: :roll:

Jubilee therefore do not need any representation when they are able to receive live updates as printing happens 

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 02:44:58 PM »

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 06:21:41 PM »
Uhuru and Ruto are definitely determined to steal the election using IEBC. upto date we have not seen the voter register, we have not queried this register to verify if duplicate registration, Voter register has not been audited and now we have to deal with ballot printing issue. At this point I think the best option for NASA is to pull the plug and fully declare they will not participate in this election. come 8/8 it will be free for all so if Uhuru think he can rule the country by force good luck to him