Author Topic: Why are Jubilee Supporters ALL Branded Red  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Why are Jubilee Supporters ALL Branded Red
« on: July 28, 2017, 12:48:24 PM »
While all other parties are unbranded - largely?

• Why don't we get independent photos of the JP rallies?
  • How come whenever there is a rare independent photo or video, it contradicts the photos released by the JP?
  • Don't other politicians take and post photos of these JP rallies?
  • Why is the information and news about JP rallies and campaign so tightly controlled?
  • All leaders and private persons who attend NASA rallies post news and photos which when compared to each other show similar
  • things such as turnout, attendance of VIPs, etc. NOT JP
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Why are Jubilee Supporters ALL Branded Red
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 01:33:16 PM »
Coz Jubilee is running a well oiled campaign. I think Chinese gave them enough t-shirt to paint the country red. Jubilee rallies have been very well attended while NASA has not done as good.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 01:56:55 PM »
Could you show some of the "poorly" attended NASA rallies and a comparison with JP "well attended rallies. At least use one a photo not posted by Uhuru, Ruto or JP official rediffusion department.

Please tell me how it works. Is it like Homa Bay where youth were offered 300 to attend and 200 extra to wear a JP tshirt and keep it? The Youth negotiated an extra extra 100 to wear the cap etc?

Share with me even one rumor of NASA bribing crowds.

Coz Jubilee is running a well oiled campaign. I think Chinese gave them enough t-shirt to paint the country red. Jubilee rallies have been very well attended while NASA has not done as good.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 02:06:02 PM »
NASA found out that they do not need T-shirts to get people to attend Rallies and therefore they decided to use that money elsewhere.  NASA's "rally transportation cost" has gone down considerably.  NASA's supporters are now flocking the rallies in all colors of Kenya.  The unifying/inclusive symbolism of  having all colors of Kenya in a presidential rally is NOT lost to many and that is why NASA abandoned one colored T-shirts and welcomes people to come in all colors including Jubilees red. NASA is a big tent.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 02:09:36 PM »
This is not time to proof anything - this is time to wait for 8.8.
Could you show some of the "poorly" attended NASA rallies and a comparison with JP "well attended rallies. At least use one a photo not posted by Uhuru, Ruto or JP official rediffusion department.

Please tell me how it works. Is it like Homa Bay where youth were offered 300 to attend and 200 extra to wear a JP tshirt and keep it? The Youth negotiated an extra extra 100 to wear the cap etc?

Share with me even one rumor of NASA bribing crowds.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 02:20:58 PM »
I refer you to the originating post so you can re-align yourself to the subject.

There is a huge difference between "spontaneous" NASA crowds and organized and hired Jubilee crowds.

Unlike you I readily admit that some Gubernatorial, Parliamentary (MP and Senator) even MCA have hired crowds for their rallies. Indeed in some cases we have seen them hire crowds and brand them. In fact we know that has happened when we see the over-branding.

There is the occasional party fanatic who will dress in party colours. But most people want to remain "normal" and appear to be making their decisions based on their own will.

In NASA this branding is usually part of a local "Fratricidal war" within NASA. It could be Wiper vs ODM etc.

But in pure presidential campaigns and where there is no such war, you can't find party branding.

Thus there is a clear difference between NASA and JP.

As for JP having crowds, I disagree. We recently saw:

1. Uhuru snubbed in Kakamega (I am told he organized a mass crowd hiring either yesterday or today)
2. Ruto addressing cars in Vihiga
3. Ruto's hired buses from Kapsabet eldoret schools.
This is not time to proof anything - this is time to wait for 8.8.