Author Topic: The Poll Showing Raila Ahead Rattled Uhuru  (Read 2859 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
The Poll Showing Raila Ahead Rattled Uhuru
« on: July 23, 2017, 01:40:52 PM »
It took rebel Macharia Gaitho to write about it and how and why it was ignored and scroll below (next post from Omollo) to see the reaction:

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: The Poll Showing Raila Ahead Rattled Uhuru
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 01:45:46 PM »
State House mistook this football guy who is their dyed in the wool sycophant for the author of that article and slapped a ban on him. The guy is shitting bricks and expects to be murdered Jakob Juma style any second:

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 02:01:29 PM »
They were told there is a poll. They went automatically ethnic and threw rocks at Ambitho. Itumbi manufactured a video.

But to their surprise, it was Zogby!

Jubilee pays for polls through proxies. NASA chose to do it directly and declare. Look at some of the criticisms by The Ethnic Rag:
There would also be concerns about given he did not set foot in the country, and is probably unfamiliar with the Kenyan environment, and depended on statistics gathered by his team on the ground.
This is the most crippled excuse I have ever heard. What is the relationship between methodology used and the CEO of the company setting or not setting foot in the country of contract?

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 07:34:28 PM »
Zogby and infotrak polls are virtually the same http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Infotrak-poll-shows-Raila-ahead-of-Uhuru/1056-4028786-ejfvfjz/index.html . I guess jubilee knew what was coming all along.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 07:40:58 PM »
Omollo,

I have never found Macharia Gaitho to be a rebel.  Whenever he attacks kamwana and Kibaki before, he has always found a way to "balance" it with pot shots at Raila.  In many cases, his attacks on GoK have merely been prelude to the main point, which is to attack Raila.  In his world, the government might suck, but if only Raila was a better person.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 07:48:26 PM »
It took rebel Macharia Gaitho to write about it and how and why it was ignored and scroll below (next post from Omollo) to see the reaction:

I don't how you missed this.  But you should immediately realize that Gaitho is singing a version the jubilant chorus in this story, even as he puts on a thin veneer of neutrality.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 07:57:28 PM »
Windy, I totally agree.  I came to accept that as his survival tactics. Although Raila is not in government, he always find Raila to be a contributor of some sort to the failures of the government.

Omollo,

I have never found Macharia Gaitho to be a rebel.  Whenever he attacks kamwana and Kibaki before, he has always found a way to "balance" it with pot shots at Raila.  In many cases, his attacks on GoK have merely been prelude to the main point, which is to attack Raila.  In his world, the government might suck, but if only Raila was a better person.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 08:01:14 PM »
Windy, I totally agree.  I came to accept that as his survival tactics. Although Raila is not in government, he always find Raila to be a contributor of some sort to the failures of the government.

Omollo,

Yep.  I have known this about him for over a decade now.  He concurs there is shit.  But at the end you are left feeling that this shit would not be there, if only Raila did A, B, C...

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 08:35:18 PM »

Omollo,

Yep.  I have known this about him for over a decade now.  He concurs there is shit.  But at the end you are left feeling that this shit would not be there, if only Raila did A, B, C...
A journalist who pisses off everyone is damn good
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 08:56:13 PM »

Possibly.  More likely someone trying to please everyone.  Someone dishonest.  I am never pissed off by demonstrable facts.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 10:23:56 PM »

Possibly.  More likely someone trying to please everyone.  Someone dishonest.  I am never pissed off by demonstrable facts.
Jubilee and NASWA all take turns to hurl invectives at him. That's a sober guy
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 02:16:26 PM »
I am not getting your point.

The fact that Jubilee abuses state resources to spy on entities for their own benefit in no way de-legitimizes what they spy on.

I need to hear your point clearly, such as if you are saying NASA paid both Zogby and Infotrak to cook polls.

I expect a person like you to avoid the pedestrian and retarded crap going on out there and analyze the data and base your comments on that. To try to pass a half a conspiracy theory here is low. May be you have noticed I am not commenting on the massive crap of conspiracies on this board. I will comment when there is substantive matters are raised. Shame on you

Zogby and infotrak polls are virtually the same http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Infotrak-poll-shows-Raila-ahead-of-Uhuru/1056-4028786-ejfvfjz/index.html . I guess jubilee knew what was coming all along.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 02:24:10 PM »
Here is how it works: Being a Kikuyu, they expect him to do his part to defend Uthamaki. If you read Soyinka (Kongi's Harvest) he calls it Ismism and the followers "Ismites" The Country "Ismland". You can use similar abstractions on Uthamaki, Muthamaki, Uthamakistan.

Punishment for a citizen of Uthamkistan who fails to do "his might" is harder than for a non Uthamakistani.

At this particular period until after elections, it is no time for a Kikuyu to expose his support for Raila to the Intelligentsia. They are tense and angry. My contacts tell me how they now would prefer to see Raila dead: "Huyo mjaluo ni heri afe".  Look at how vooke is behaving to get a rough idea.

Omollo,

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2017, 05:11:58 AM »
I have mused often at the debate here. And the NASA vs Jubilee divide. Trying to be 'objective' one finds oneself flirting with what Windy terms as "pleasing everyone" or dishonest territory. Anyway this thread is another reminder that a disguise is self-reflecting.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels