Author Topic: Rumors in the Lead to Nane Nane  (Read 4797 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Rumors in the Lead to Nane Nane
« on: July 20, 2017, 02:10:29 PM »
I will be posting all unsubstantiated claims by the two main protagonists for record sake. I'll try and share links backed by screenshots to preserve them.

The claims are not necessarily ordered chronologically but I will try to adhere to that as we head towards Nane Nane.

Starting us off is Raila

NASA PRESS STATEMENT:
SUSPICIOUS DEPLOYMENT OF POLICE OFFICERS ON UNSPECIFIED ELECTION MISSION.

https://www.facebook.com/OdmReloaded/posts/1291614480949533
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Rumors in the Lead to Nane Nane
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 02:27:44 PM »
 Vooke: I find NASA's claims here very credible and timely.  The problem is that most ouru supporters want him to win so badly that they will support him even if he steals.  Most Kibaki supporters knew he stole in 2007 and love him for doing so.  You therefore lack the credibility to call these rumors because I am sure secretly you want ouru to win at all costs.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 02:50:31 PM »
You should set up a criteria to guide determine what is a rumor and what is not.

Even before we go that far, from an epistemological perspective you have already failed the test and are the one spreading a rumor. You once posed here as a philosopher. So how come you post something that clearly fails criteria of truth?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 02:51:53 PM »
More nonsense of NASA.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 02:59:37 PM »
You should set up a criteria to guide determine what is a rumor and what is not.

Even before we go that far, from an epistemological perspective you have already failed the test and are the one spreading a rumor. You once posed here as a philosopher. So how come you post something that clearly fails criteria of truth?

Rumor, any claim without evidence.
Claiming to possess evidence is not evidence itself. That's why I said UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 03:00:31 PM »
Vooke: I find NASA's claims here very credible and timely.  The problem is that most ouru supporters want him to win so badly that they will support him even if he steals.  Most Kibaki supporters knew he stole in 2007 and love him for doing so.  You therefore lack the credibility to call these rumors because I am sure secretly you want ouru to win at all costs.
Whether credible or not, if they are not backed by evidence, they should rightly be treated as UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS.

Duale has made several claims against NASA and hacking. I will be posting that as well

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 03:11:02 PM »
Duale during JUBILEE's NDC at Bomas on Saturday May 6th 2017, claims that NASA intends to rig by hacking IEBC system.

Duale is not one of the protagonist but his proximity to Uhunye makes his allegations equivalent to Jubilee's

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2017, 03:17:51 PM »
Kenya's history of shameless rigging by Kanu and Kibaki predisposes me to be vigilant. That is why I support any transparency measures - observers, technology, media, etc. I don't know what to make of this but NASA has a duty to fight tooth and nail for free, fair and credible elections. Whoever wins must be above board - no top ups and such crap.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 06:13:12 PM »
Okoth Sewe works for ODM. So this claim is virtually indistinguishable from Babu Josh

So 5% of total voters were transferred without their consent.

That's a huge number given in 2016, about 500K requested for the transfer. Transfers continued this year but only from the Constituency which means longer distances for voters to effect them, meaning far fewer transfers were effected.

I don't have the figures but let's assume total transfers in 2017 was 300K.  So the claim is for every valid voter transferred, IEBC illegally transferred another innocent voter.

Question, is what or where is the evidence of this?
What was IEBC smoking knowing during verification these voters would pick the discrepancies and complain?
Supposing 10% of these found discrepancies during verification and then 10% of them made noise. Thats about 10K voters.

Where is the evidence of 8K pissed off voters?
Wait, they never bothered to verify so they will be shocked on Nane Nane to find their details missing.

The smoking gun is one or two cases in court.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Tough-bid-to-curb-voter-importation-as-IEBC-starts-last-listing-/1056-3517840-2dccfh/index.html

What NASWA don't realize is, in a desperate attempt to smear IEBC,when they will report facts nobody will take them seriously

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 12:25:58 PM »
NASWA is aiding al shabaab

Obviously false but NASWA and al shabaab are in agreement. Jubilee is not exploiting this

Nothing like that
http://www.janes.com/article/search?query=Kenya

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 03:09:38 PM »

http://fb.me/1PbUz0HgZ

[pdf]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rMMQJiqMB8ZFY2eUlXWXRONTg[/pdf]

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 03:20:57 PM »
You can not just call everything a "rumor".

What is your CRITERIA for calling something a rumor?
I would for starters demand proof, evidence and in some cases failure by the accused to contradict or deny.

In your case everything said by NASA is a rumor and everything said by Jubilee and IEBC (with a few silly exceptions you post) is the Truth. That is how you undermine your own position and make it ridiculous.

For the Record, NASA held a Presser where it first shared documents , including minutes, locations, numbers etc substantiating the assertions. They gave the media plenty of time to study the same. NOT a SINGLE question was directed at Orengo or Magaya.

Instead Jubilee organs have launched a propaganda campaign with The Ethnic Rag claiming NASA will boycott the elections - which is THE rumor.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 03:22:39 PM »

I would for starters demand proof, evidence and in some cases failure by the accused to contradict or deny.

In your case everything said by NASA is a rumor and everything said by Jubilee and IEBC (with a few silly exceptions you post) is the Truth. That is how you undermine your own position and make it ridiculous.

For the Record, NASA held a Presser where it first shared documents , including minutes, locations, numbers etc substantiating the assertions. They gave the media plenty of time to study the same. NOT a SINGLE question was directed at Orengo or Magaya.

Instead Jubilee organs have launched a propaganda campaign with The Ethnic Rag claiming NASA will boycott the elections - which is THE rumor.

ZERO facts=rumors
Shouting from the rooftop don't turn rumors into facts FYI

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2017, 03:48:31 PM »
Like I said, you cannot decide what is a rumor merely by whether it supports Jubilee or opposes. There must be a criteria which is then followed.

NASA has presented evidence. Have you examined the evidence? What in it does not constitute or meet your threshold for a "fact"?

How is a press conference attended by local and international journalists become "shouting on rooftops"? Assuming that NASA shouted, what is your preferred location for such "shouting"?

ZERO facts=rumors

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2017, 04:02:29 PM »
Like I said, you cannot decide what is a rumor merely by whether it supports Jubilee or opposes. There must be a criteria which is then followed.

NASA has presented evidence. Have you examined the evidence? What in it does not constitute or meet your threshold for a "fact"?

How is a press conference attended by local and international journalists become "shouting on rooftops"? Assuming that NASA shouted, what is your preferred location for such "shouting"?

ZERO facts=rumors
Bogus 'evidence' doesn't count.
Unsubstantiated claims=rumors=Bullshiet

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 04:58:45 PM »
I just wanted to pursue and expose your pretence. This whole thread is just another of the propaganda games being peddled by you. There is no objectivity whatsoever. Infact you have become a rumor yourself.

Did you examine the evidence and find it "bogus"? What exactly is bogus about it? Have you even examined the evidence? You sound like a drunkard who simply decides something is bogus because he say so.

Any way ALL the plans will FAIL. Uhuru is going home.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 05:41:51 PM »
I just wanted to pursue and expose your pretence. This whole thread is just another of the propaganda games being peddled by you. There is no objectivity whatsoever. Infact you have become a rumor yourself.

Did you examine the evidence and find it "bogus"? What exactly is bogus about it? Have you even examined the evidence? You sound like a drunkard who simply decides something is bogus because he say so.

I shared the document and you're probably seeing it here for the first time

I have Checked the mobile numbers towards the end and they are legit. Babu is 1000% right.

This is not a rumor.

I withdraw my hasty generalization.

Omorlo,
I'm sorry

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 09:35:56 PM »

I shared the document and you're probably seeing it here for the first time

I have Checked the mobile numbers towards the end and they are legit. Babu is 1000% right.

This is not a rumor.

I withdraw my hasty generalization.

Omorlo,
I'm sorry

Omorlo,
I was saying this in jest.

Once again, claims without evidence=rumors=bullshiet

Some asses are going to roll in KDF, and Babu won't be there to save them...off to Somalia frontline

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 09:42:18 PM »
Blowing the whistle on Treason always has consequences. It is historical. May be you have heard of Dreyfus Affair in the French army. Sometimes the whistleblower ends up being tried for that very treason he reported.

So perhaps there will be retaliation which if Kenya were decent should protect the whistle blowers from. That said, if they lose as I suspect, they will avoid the retribution you allude to but will still be held suspect and untrusted. Either way a whistle blower always loses.

Most WB will be divorced and out of a job and probably broke and dead in 5 years.
Omorlo,

Some asses are going to roll in KDF, and Babu won't be there to save them...off to Somalia frontline

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2017, 09:44:22 PM »
Blowing the whistle on Treason always has consequences. It is historical. May be you have heard of Dreyfus Affair in the French army. Sometimes the whistleblower ends up being tried for that very treason he reported.

So perhaps there will be retaliation which if Kenya were decent should protect the whistle blowers from. That said, if they lose as I suspect, they will avoid the retribution you allude to but will still be held suspect and untrusted. Either way a whistle blower always loses.

Most WB will be divorced and out of a job and probably broke and dead in 5 years.
Omorlo,

Nigga will probably be blown to smithereens by an IED and his family won't get to bury him