Author Topic: Now wonder this Odunga guy has been issuing biased rulings  (Read 2825 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Now wonder this Odunga guy has been issuing biased rulings
« on: July 11, 2017, 08:07:41 AM »
So he is married to Arch Ondiek family like Orengo.

I think Kenyans should dig up all they can on this Odunga guy - and possibly have JSC fire him.

He simply doesn't inspire confidence with his rullings.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Now wonder this Odunga guy has been issuing biased rulings
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 10:11:57 AM »
That should make your appeal much easier to succeed,

But wait a minute justices ngugi and mativo aren't married to anybody from luoland! And another minute justice Odunga refused to grant any prayers and sent the case to the Chief Justice for a three judge bench!

And wait a minute all appeals aren't heard by Odunga... I mean appeals against his familiar rulings!

Pundit, you guys are ready to grab a poisonous sea serpent to avoid sinking! Like I said it is a well coordinated attack meant to hoodwink NASA. The Supreme Court is the last remaining avenue and it is an appendage to the Bomas project now run by Matiangi. Since you pass this information forward it usually pleases me when I get feedback that "message home".

There is no way you're stealing this one.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 10:24:23 AM »
Many Kenyans I have talked who have never gone to any law schools knows how Odunga always rule - for CORD. He is a cord gate keeper.
That should make your appeal much easier to succeed,

But wait a minute justices ngugi and mativo aren't married to anybody from luoland! And another minute justice Odunga refused to grant any prayers and sent the case to the Chief Justice for a three judge bench!

And wait a minute all appeals aren't heard by Odunga... I mean appeals against his familiar rulings!

Pundit, you guys are ready to grab a poisonous sea serpent to avoid sinking! Like I said it is a well coordinated attack meant to hoodwink NASA. The Supreme Court is the last remaining avenue and it is an appendage to the Bomas project now run by Matiangi. Since you pass this information forward it usually pleases me when I get feedback that "message home".

There is no way you're stealing this one.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 10:40:59 AM »
Pundit, do yourself a favour and argue here like a peron who has gone to school. Of course all judges in Kenya belong to a certain tribe. If we are to judge everything on tribal basis, then God help Kenya.

Many Kenyans I have talked who have never gone to any law schools knows how Odunga always rule - for CORD. He is a cord gate keeper.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 10:55:07 AM »
The record does not support your proposition.

"Always" means I only have to find ONE case that he ruled against CORD / NASA to disapprove your claim:

Members of the CORD camp suffered a huge blow in their push against the electoral amendments as the High court declined to stop the discussions on the amendment of the electoral laws on Thursday, December 22. Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/225450-big-blow-cord-judge-final-ruling-contentious-thursday-sitting.html

always
???lwe?z,???lwe?z/Submit
adverb
at all times; on all occasions.
"the sun always rises in the east"
synonyms:   every time, each time, at all times, all the time, on every occasion, on all occasions, consistently, invariably, without fail, without exception, regularly, repeatedly, habitually, unfailingly, infallibly, inevitably More
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 11:02:01 AM »
We have many Luo judges - I mean Luo judges have dominated judiciary for long time - no one has a problem with many of them except ODUNGA- he has replaced the mad man Nicholas Ombija who was fired by JSC.
Pundit, do yourself a favour and argue here like a peron who has gone to school. Of course all judges in Kenya belong to a certain tribe. If we are to judge everything on tribal basis, then God help Kenya.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 11:04:40 AM »
Can you list the cases that Odunga has ruled against JUBILEE so we can examine each and probably see the outcome in eventual appeals?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 11:08:13 AM »
There are several - quick google search - here - six months ago - Duale wanted parliament to discusss his conduct.

Justice George Odunga has made several rulings overturning government positions for example during the controversial security amendments, where he dismissed a number of clauses as unconstitutional which has left him at war with the government.

Can you list the cases that Odunga has ruled against JUBILEE so we can examine each and probably see the outcome in eventual appeals?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 11:47:21 AM »
Do not mention Nduare here. He is first of all fighting for his political survival in Garissa.
Is this judge so powerfull that he can allocate all important cases to himself?

There are several - quick google search - here - six months ago - Duale wanted parliament to discusss his conduct.

Justice George Odunga has made several rulings overturning government positions for example during the controversial security amendments, where he dismissed a number of clauses as unconstitutional which has left him at war with the government.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 01:13:26 PM »
Who is not fighting for political survival? Duale I think will win against Farah Maalim (who emigrated all the way from Lagdera to Garissa town is hoping Kamba vote will sway it for him) and if he doesn't win - will always find a job in Jubilee.
Do not mention Nduare here. He is first of all fighting for his political survival in Garissa.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 06:13:59 PM »
First item will be why Jubilee counsel did not ask Odunga to recuse himself from the case. What if Jubilee had won? How about cases that went against the Opposition or for Jubilee in the past? -should they also be reviewed?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2017, 06:36:43 PM »
I will help you out. The case before him which riled Duale was the motion filed by Orengo seeking an injunction against the Jubilee sitting to re-introduce manual voting. Orengo wanted an injunction against parliament sitting.

Odunga denied the injunction and ordered an inter partes hearing. He ruled against CORD / Orengo

Next case please

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2017, 06:38:14 PM »
Uhuru can hire him to run down one of their family businesses. Since he knows he is a thief, I doubt even he would allow him anywhere near family cash.

Who is not fighting for political survival? Duale I think will win against Farah Maalim (who emigrated all the way from Lagdera to Garissa town is hoping Kamba vote will sway it for him) and if he doesn't win - will always find a job in Jubilee.