Author Topic: 5th Principal Isaac Ruto having it rough  (Read 1445 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
5th Principal Isaac Ruto having it rough
« on: June 27, 2017, 04:02:31 PM »
He is now telling people he doesn't care about PORK - saying elect whoever you want for PORK - but retain me for governorship. The problem he has no development record to speak of.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: 5th Principal Isaac Ruto having it rough
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 04:24:15 PM »
A good politician reads the mood of the people and tactically twicks his message to fit the occassion. I think it depends on where he was. It would be stupid for him to demand that if you vote for him you must also vote for the NASA presidential candidate.

He is now telling people he doesn't care about PORK - saying elect whoever you want for PORK - but retain me for governorship. The problem he has no development record to speak of.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 04:38:29 PM »
He said this in Luonyanza :D :D :D

A good politician reads the mood of the people and tactically twicks his message to fit the occassion. I think it depends on where he was. It would be stupid for him to demand that if you vote for him you must also vote for the NASA presidential candidate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »
He is NASA principal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 05:13:48 PM »
Here latest: He was chased in my village Kapkilabei together with his CCM goons.
"When i joined Nasa, it doesnt mean, Im now Raila, vote for me as the governor, then you can vote for anyone as the president "~ Isaac Ruto...