Author Topic: Is the DN doing a hit job on Jimmy Wanjigi?  (Read 3020 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Is the DN doing a hit job on Jimmy Wanjigi?
« on: June 26, 2017, 02:45:35 AM »
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/The-covert-life-of-Jimi-Richard-Wanjigi/1056-3987358-61190l/index.html
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Is the DN doing a hit job on Jimmy Wanjigi?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 06:45:49 AM »
This is a hit job by agha khan pressitutes geared to prepare the ground for Jimmy assassination.  Uhuru and jubilee they are playing with fire. God watch over Kenya so this dark cloud can pass

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 09:48:11 AM »
What part of the story isn't true? Jimmy isn't a businessman but a thief who has stolen from taxpayers through the likes of saitoti, magari and now probably hedging his bets between jubilee and Nasa. Last election he gave jubilee 200m but uhuru cut him off from the feeding troughs. We have this characters in both nasa and jubilee and they should be exposed for what they are thieves. Another one is Wanderi ndungu who started of as a businessman but now is just a sleazy tenderprenuer. This are the people inflating cost of doing business in kenya by hiking up cost of projects. The fact that someone can defend them just because they're funding Nasa or jubilee while stealing from public shows why corruption thrives in Kenya. And if by unlikely chance Nasa wins corruption might even get worse.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 09:58:46 AM »
Jimmy Wanjigi is not an angel but just another wheeldealer like many others who are supporting Jubilee. It seems DN is in cohort with Jubilee to discredit Jimmy Wanjigi. There seem to be a personal vendetta between Uhuru and Wanjigi.  DN has taken sides with Uhuru, although Uhuru is not any better than Jimmy.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 10:26:40 AM »
HK

Let the Ethnic Rag name "The Widow" as a mitigating factor against KM's accusations. I know they have spelling problems. So when you meet them tell them it is M.A.M.A  N.G.I.N.A N.Y.O.K.A.B.I. K.E.N.Y.A.T.T.A
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 03:16:48 PM »
What part of the story isn't true? Jimmy isn't a businessman but a thief who has stolen from taxpayers through the likes of saitoti, magari and now probably hedging his bets between jubilee and Nasa. Last election he gave jubilee 200m but uhuru cut him off from the feeding troughs. We have this characters in both nasa and jubilee and they should be exposed for what they are thieves. Another one is Wanderi ndungu who started of as a businessman but now is just a sleazy tenderprenuer. This are the people inflating cost of doing business in kenya by hiking up cost of projects. The fact that someone can defend them just because they're funding Nasa or jubilee while stealing from public shows why corruption thrives in Kenya. And if by unlikely chance Nasa wins corruption might even get worse.

Yep.  If he is clean he should sue the rag and get his money.  When you say jubilants also have skeletons, does that include the hustler, kamwana's own relatives etc or are these folks just putting in honest hard work and smarts?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 03:45:18 PM »
Yep.  If he is clean he should sue the rag and get his money.  When you say jubilants also have skeletons, does that include the hustler, kamwana's own relatives etc or are these folks just putting in honest hard work and smarts?
I have one rule of thumb, anyone who does business with government or parastatals in Kenya is a crook. This aren't entrepreneurs but fraudsters masquerading as businessmen and women, crony capitalism at its most rudimentary.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 03:59:01 PM »
There are a lot of crooks in Kenya but they do not get this kind of a special write-up by the DN. In fact the country could do with more of such write-ups this political season if they were not purely based on one's perceived or real political leaning. The rag has the political cover they need and they know Jimmy  cannot go to court without the political cover and expose himself to even more embarrassing revelations during the protracted legal proceedings.

I have one rule of thumb, anyone who does business with government or parastatals in Kenya is a crook. This aren't entrepreneurs but fraudsters masquerading as businessmen and women, crony capitalism at its most rudimentary.

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2017, 05:17:15 PM »
There are a lot of crooks in Kenya but they do not get this kind of a special write-up by the DN. In fact the country could do with more of such write-ups this political season if they were not purely based on one's perceived or real political leaning. The rag has the political cover they need and they know Jimmy  cannot go to court without the political cover and expose himself to even more embarrassing revelations during the protracted legal proceedings.

But if these are the types of people in Raila's corner, why do you place so much faith in him?  I could understand that kind of faith in Raila, circa 1997.  After that, I am not so sure.  That is not to suggest that the jubilant shouldn't go home.  They should because they are the incumbent crooks.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2017, 07:24:02 PM »
I do not have a dog in this fight.  I am just making an observation on the political decision behind such articles.  Compare this to what happened to Menya when he tried to write a story on the jubilee donors.  I am just "dreaming" for a time when such articles will be frequent and across the political board. 

But if these are the types of people in Raila's corner, why do you place so much faith in him?  I could understand that kind of faith in Raila, circa 1997.  After that, I am not so sure.  That is not to suggest that the jubilant shouldn't go home.  They should because they are the incumbent crooks.

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2017, 07:47:42 PM »
I do not have a dog in this fight.  I am just making an observation on the political decision behind such articles.  Compare this to what happened to Menya when he tried to write a story on the jubilee donors.  I am just "dreaming" for a time when such articles will be frequent and across the political board. 

And I have a bridge to sell  :D.

The Nation certainly appear to be on a anti-NASA spree.  I mean, whatever they say about this Jimi guy, if it is true, the jubilant regime, EACC, etc have done nothing about it and continue to do nothing.  NASA could make the phony but technically correct argument, that these are unfounded allegations.

The more obvious fact seems to be that Jimi is not backing Raila because he is going to clean house.  He is going to need his pound of flesh in return.  At a minimum, he will want to recoup his expenses.

Harriet Tubman

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 06:56:33 PM »
When you get such an article in the media it means you are heading for broke and have lost influence among the powers (of persuasion, threatening, killing, disappearing) that be.

If from the Menya story it is true that you easily get coverage or kill stories for only 20,000; it could be a pointer that Jimi is scavenging for the Raila's campaign funds.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution