Author Topic: Nasa’s Gains in Maasailand Send Uhuru’s Inner Circle in Panic  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
This is not from Omollo or KM. It is not even from Robina or Kadame. It is not a creation of Global Citizen or some work by Moon Ki. I doubt Kadudu invented it. Gout did not write it under and assumed name. Perkerpen is innocent! Patel did not come close to The Ethnic Rag!

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Nasa’s Gains in Maasailand Send Uhuru’s Inner Circle in Panic
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 10:59:48 AM »
You're  making a big deal about Jubilee nomination losers who defected to NASA. If they were strong - they would have won against Ole Lenku & group. Obviously the transfer from Gen Nkaissery from ODM to Jubilee inner sanctum meant elbowing out of Ole Koros & his group from center of power. That is nature of the beast. Now Nkaissery & Ole Lenku speak for Jubilee in Kajiado.

If you ask me - I'd rather have Gen Nkaissery - than Ole Koros (whom you (or Uhuru) never heard before about - young former councillor  -chairman of Kajiado council -whom Ruto propped during NARA - was recently advised to go for senate & leave it to Ole Lenku - but he defied & now he is eating beans in the cold) in my corner.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 11:12:58 AM »
I believe I have said NOTHING about this except to preemptively state that even the "usual suspects" have not said any thing either. But here you are you seem to have caught something that I Omollo said!

You're  making a big deal about Jubilee nomination losers who defected to NASA. If they were strong - they would have won against Ole Lenku & group. Obviously the transfer from Gen Nkaissery from ODM to Jubilee inner sanctum meant elbowing out of Ole Koros & his group from center of power. That is nature of the beast. Now Nkaissery & Ole Lenku speak for Jubilee in Kajiado.

If you ask me - I'd rather have Gen Nkaissery - than Ole Koros (whom you (or Uhuru) never heard before about - young former councillor  -chairman of Kajiado council -whom Ruto propped during NARA - was recently advised to go for senate & leave it to Ole Lenku - but he defied & now he is eating beans in the cold) in my corner.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 11:28:29 AM »
Obviously you were looking for validation from NM. Yeah it loss to Jubilee - but a small loss - and Gen Nkaissery is bigger gain. Jubilee in 2013 tried in vain to win Nkaissery but Raila had given him big job in NARA & in the party. Raila won 60% against Uhuru 40% in 2013 - this time round I am seeing Jubilee flipping this. Ole Lenku clan ( Orok-Kiteng) is the biggest - and for longtime -ole koros & those guys smaller clan - odomongi have been in leadership - but know Ole Lenku is flipping it - it also help he come from biggest sub-clan of orok-kiteng. Then you add the tribal matrixs of Kajiado diaspora. And you realize this is non-news.Maasai in Kajiado in 1oyrs ago were 44% of Kajiado - now I am thinking they are down to 35-40% - because of huge influx of diaspora  -- kikuyus, kambas, gusii & others -

I believe I have said NOTHING about this except to preemptively state that even the "usual suspects" have not said any thing either. But here you are you seem to have caught something that I Omollo said!

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 12:11:37 PM »
OMG...I had no idea Ntimama died. :( May he rest in peace. Man I'm so behind news, its just sad.  :-\

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 01:50:31 PM »
OMG...I had no idea Ntimama died. :( May he rest in peace. Man I'm so behind news, its just sad.  :-\
That is crazy.. I need to behind news like you so that I can quit log in and wasting time with Kenya politics. I am enrolling to do another degree next year so that I can keep busy

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2017, 02:37:18 PM »
That is crazy.. I need to behind news like you so that I can quit log in and wasting time with Kenya politics. I am enrolling to do another degree next year so that I can keep busy
I'm the opposite, tired of books. I want to start a blog instead and enjoy my life. Vitabu kila saa kila saa...potelea mbali! :(

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 03:06:25 PM »
I know that feeling. I will do a 4 year program.. my aim is to be able to get some consulting gigs in 10 years to come in Finance. I am preparing slowly. I will take online courses because I work well on my own schedule. Especially the fact I am up every day at 4 am