Author Topic: I would Worry If Raila Started Campaigning in Nyanza  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
I would Worry If Raila Started Campaigning in Nyanza
« on: June 22, 2017, 10:01:32 PM »
Uhuru has been campaigning in Central and Rift Valley - the supposed strongholds. Raila has yet to set foot in Nyanza to campaign. The rallies in Western are driven by pressure from local candidates battling independents. NASA has 4 solid provinces where little campaign is required - Nyanza (including Kisii, Nyamira and Kuria-Migori) Western (which for practical reasons we add Trans Nzoia), Eastern (Ukambani) and Coast (including Tana River, Lamu, Taita-Taveta and Kilifi).

The battle is to increase the share of the vote in Nairobi and Rift Valley and expand support in Tharaka-Nithi and Meru.

In RV NASA will grab votes in Bomet, Kericho, Elgeyo Marakwet, Pokot, Turkana, Narok and Kajiado. NASA will score about 30% in Uasin Gishu (could be more if the dispute with Mandago isn't resolved).

NASA is now cutting secret deals with scared Jubilee supporters. They are abandoning the sinking Jubilee ship like rats.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: I would Worry If Raila Started Campaigning in Nyanza
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 10:04:00 PM »
Ouru needed to speak some kikuyu for self assurance and a friendly crowd for a change.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: I would Worry If Raila Started Campaigning in Nyanza
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 10:12:29 PM »
Is that why in 4 weeks - while UhuRuto have covered all those counties - Raila has to been to Nairobi(every day),Mombasa, Makueni(twice), Kajiado(twice),Machakos, Nakuru(twice), Siaya(Bondo twice), Tharaka Nithi, Meru and now Tranzoia...totally rudderless..while Uhuru has meticulously covered half the country.

Please reserve your advice to Raila who need to show some seriousness in this election.

UhuRuto have their 60 days meticulously  planned and executed.

I mean you're comparing confused outfit with mean machine. Uhuru started from Nyandarua - Laikipia - Nakuru - Kericho - Bomet - Uasin Gishu - Nandi - Kakamega - Busia - Bungoma -Tranzoia - Elgeyo Marakwet - West Pokot - Nyamira - Kisii -Kiambu - Muranga - Nyeri - Nairobi and in those counties they covered all constituencies.

Now Uhuru goes to Kirinyanga - Embu -Tharaka Nithi- Meru. That is already more than half counties covered. He'll remain with Baringo - Samburu- Turkana - Narok - Kajiado -Vihiga- Migori - Siaya - Homabay- Kisumu - 3 NEP counties - Isiolo - Marsabit and six counties of coast - and 3 counties of Ukambani.  That is alot of counties in remaining 45 days. There is simply no time for slothfulness displayed by NASA. To cover 47 counties and all 290 constituencies is no joke.

Raila will find himself with no time. Like Dr Sally Kosgey Raila is feckless poor manager. You can see it in his campaign.

Uhuru has been campaigning in Central and Rift Valley - the supposed strongholds. Raila has yet to set foot in Nyanza to campaign. The rallies in Western are driven by pressure from local candidates battling independents. NASA has 4 solid provinces where little campaign is required - Nyanza (including Kisii, Nyamira and Kuria-Migori) Western (which for practical reasons we add Trans Nzoia), Eastern (Ukambani) and Coast (including Tana River, Lamu, Taita-Taveta and Kilifi).

The battle is to increase the share of the vote in Nairobi and Rift Valley and expand support in Tharaka-Nithi and Meru.

In RV NASA will grab votes in Bomet, Kericho, Elgeyo Marakwet, Pokot, Turkana, Narok and Kajiado. NASA will score about 30% in Uasin Gishu (could be more if the dispute with Mandago isn't resolved).

NASA is now cutting secret deals with scared Jubilee supporters. They are abandoning the sinking Jubilee ship like rats.