Author Topic: Uhuru has decided to rig  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Uhuru has decided to rig
« on: June 21, 2017, 07:03:48 AM »
No hope for NASA unless they have a plan to counter this.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru has decided to rig
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 08:59:18 AM »
Nasa should call for emergency retreat among principal with the legal team and map this thing out properly before it gets out hand.  First thing first is ballot printer, unless that contract is handed to UK or USA firm there is no way to vouch for integrity of the process because those guys will print extra ballot, check them then ship them to Kenya at later date. On this alone NASA they are better off backing out of the elections than legitimizing a rigged process.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 09:40:49 AM »
Here we go..IEBC will conduct free and fair elections...and if there are any rigging attempts...please go to Supreme court. Anything else is self-defeatist.You boycott elections - and everyone else including governors/mps/ will not. You start violence - you lose badly. Ballot paper issue done and dusted. On Friday we will hear what Court of Appeal has to stay on declaration of final presidential results and of course that can still go to supreme court. Other than that - we will have final register this week.ROs have already been appointed and IEBC are recruiting clerks & presiding officers.

What Uhuru is planning is 1) to beat NASA in election 2) to counter NASA plans to start violence after they lose.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 12:46:26 PM »
Pundit, Everyone has a plan but do not confuse a plan with what will actually happen.  Punguza arrogance kidogo.

Here we go..IEBC will conduct free and fair elections...and if there are any rigging attempts...please go to Supreme court. Anything else is self-defeatist.You boycott elections - and everyone else including governors/mps/ will not. You start violence - you lose badly. Ballot paper issue done and dusted. On Friday we will hear what Court of Appeal has to stay on declaration of final presidential results and of course that can still go to supreme court. Other than that - we will have final register this week.ROs have already been appointed and IEBC are recruiting clerks & presiding officers.

What Uhuru is planning is 1) to beat NASA in election 2) to counter NASA plans to start violence after they lose.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 01:45:14 PM »
Ouru knows he will lose free and fair elections and therefore his only hope to hold on to power is to rig. The issue now is how NASA will stop Ouru from clinging to power after losing. Jubilee believe they can repeat what Kibaki did in 2007 and get away with it. That's their plan. The problem is that Jubilee is thinking that 2007 and 2013 is the only possible outcome of rigged elections. They are hoping for 2013 and planning for 2007.  What they do not know is that stealing this elections may result in something they never planned for.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 03:35:26 PM »
KM

let me share with you what we know so far. I am leaving out extremely sensitive information or what is not confirmed. For the record, I had most of this information which I briefly shared a day before Raila went public. It is common knowledge within NASA corridors ofcourse.

His plan is worse than that of Kibaki: To precipitate violence, blame Raila and effectively carry out a coup. High level killings blamed on the violence "started by Raila".

The architect is Julius Waweru Karangi. Others are
1. Joseph Kinyua
2. Chris Kirubi
3. George Muhoho (and his elder son)
4. David Murathe
5. Winnie Guchu
6. Muhoho Kenyatta
7. Consolata Nkanatha Bucha Maina (Vice Chairman IEBC who has overpowered Chairman and runs the body as per Uhuru Kenyatta's wishes. Commission Meetings typically adopt her position which they know to be that of Uhuru)

We have those supporting for example with key information and advice:
1. Isaack Hassan
2. Immaculate Kasait
3. Ezra Chiloba
4. Jomo Gecaga
5. Davis Chirchir (ICT - how to regain full access to the IEBC database. He has supervised the laying of a cables linking IEBC computers to State House and Uhuru's new house as well as to Safaricom thus creating the Data Interception Centre that will intercept and cotor results)

Ruto is NOT in this committee because he is a target of the same meetings with one major part of the agenda being how to contain him AFTER they retain power. There is consensus that he must quickly be dispensed with as humanely as possible without compromising the security of "our people in Rift Valley".
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 03:47:08 PM »
What chris kirubu role - I think you need to replace him with Gen Karangi (who is retired).This would make a nice yarn.
KM

let me share with you what we know so far. I am leaving out extremely sensitive information or what is not confirmed. For the record, I had most of this information which I briefly shared a day before Raila went public. It is common knowledge within NASA corridors ofcourse.

His plan is worse than that of Kibaki: To precipitate violence, blame Raila and effectively carry out a coup. High level killings blamed on the violence "started by Raila".

The architect is Julius Waweru Karangi. Others are
1. Joseph Kinyua
2. Chris Kirubi
3. George Muhoho (and his elder son)
4. David Murathe
5. Winnie Guchu
6. Muhoho Kenyatta
7. Consolata Nkanatha Bucha Maina (Vice Chairman IEBC who has overpowered Chairman and runs the body as per Uhuru Kenyatta's wishes. Commission Meetings typically adopt her position which they know to be that of Uhuru)

We have those supporting for example with key information and advice:
1. Isaack Hassan
2. Immaculate Kasait
3. Ezra Chiloba
4. Jomo Gecaga
5. Davis Chirchir (ICT - how to regain full access to the IEBC database. He has supervised the laying of a cables linking IEBC computers to State House and Uhuru's new house as well as to Safaricom thus creating the Data Interception Centre that will intercept and cotor results)

Ruto is NOT in this committee because he is a target of the same meetings with one major part of the agenda being how to contain him AFTER they retain power. There is consensus that he must quickly be dispensed with as humanely as possible without compromising the security of "our people in Rift Valley".

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 04:03:31 PM »
Try to read before hitting the Keyboard. If you did you will see that Gen. Karangi is at the top of the list.

Your job is to make nonsense of such information. So like I said two days ago I shall not waste my time arguing with you. Unlike you I recall what happened in 2007 and the denial and name calling by the likes of Mla Chake, bans and so on. In the end the deniers went quiet having achieved their objective and you were left shouting for 6 years before you joined Ruto to make a pact with an offshoot of the same undemocratic forces. Now you want to pretend you are part of government and so on when we all know should Uhuru win, Ruto will be lucky to get a decent grave and you will be gnashing your teeth like a biblical figure facing the wrath of God. The fact that you are a Planation Nigga is lost to you as you imagine you have better circumstances.

Most people in RV have realized the LIE and have been crossing to NASA in droves.

Let me assure you of one thing: The fact that I write this here does not mean we are afraid of Uhuru. I am posting it so that some of you and the others who read offline can KNOW that we KNOW. They can ask themselves how we know or like you conclude it is through witchcraft. Whichever way we KNOW and we have denied them the element of surprise to start with.Like I told you, nobody can seek to take over government filled with naivete like you tried in 2007 and failed.

What chris kirubu role - I think you need to replace him with Gen Karangi (who is retired).This would make a nice yarn.
Kirubi is a fund raiser from GEMA and Indian Businessmen.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 04:37:56 PM »
You're absolutely right. I don't take seriously any of your romours, propaganda and witchcraft. Not now. Not ever. You just have zero credibility. You just sit in UN office in Geneva and invent stuff.
Try to read before hitting the Keyboard. If you did you will see that Gen. Karangi is at the top of the list.

Your job is to make nonsense of such information. So like I said two days ago I shall not waste my time arguing with you. Unlike you I recall what happened in 2007 and the denial and name calling by the likes of Mla Chake, bans and so on. In the end the deniers went quiet having achieved their objective and you were left shouting for 6 years before you joined Ruto to make a pact with an offshoot of the same undemocratic forces. Now you want to pretend you are part of government and so on when we all know should Uhuru win, Ruto will be lucky to get a decent grave and you will be gnashing your teeth like a biblical figure facing the wrath of God. The fact that you are a Planation Nigga is lost to you as you imagine you have better circumstances.

Most people in RV have realized the LIE and have been crossing to NASA in droves.

Let me assure you of one thing: The fact that I write this here does not mean we are afraid of Uhuru. I am posting it so that some of you and the others who read offline can KNOW that we KNOW. They can ask themselves how we know or like you conclude it is through witchcraft. Whichever way we KNOW and we have denied them the element of surprise to start with.Like I told you, nobody can seek to take over government filled with naivete like you tried in 2007 and failed.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 04:45:28 PM »
There you go: You read nothing. No wonder Ruto makes mistakes. With people who simply gloss over issues and then weigh in despite having no facts.

You're absolutely right. I don't take seriously any of your romours, propaganda and witchcraft. Not now. Not ever. You just have zero credibility. You just sit in UN office in Geneva and invent stuff.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 05:01:22 PM »
Its really not about you pundit. You know that Ouruto are not planning to concede defeat and your MOAS is part of the propaganda math just like Tyranny of numbers was.  What matters is that enough serious people take Raila's concerns very seriously because we know what kind of criminals we are dealing with.  Even their supporters like your expect them and count on them to make sure Raila does not assume the presidency upon winning. The Mafia will never let Ouru concede defeat and its up to Raila to figure out how he is going to get to power after winning.  Raila won in 2002 for Kibaki, won in 2007 and 2013.  Raila therefore knows how to win, his only problem is to both win and get inaugurated.   

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 05:10:24 PM »
I don't work for UhuRuto. MOAS is not propaganda. I put the figures there. You can rip it apart. I just do this to waste time. Raila won in 2007. He lost in 97 &2013.This year I am saying he will lose by nearly 1m votes. One thing I concede..this election will be close...coz of MaDVD.

Today I was somewhere where you can consider NASA but you incessant claims of rigging I think will suppress voter turn out if not rebel votes. People sort of expect Raila will be rigged and are saying it's pointless to vote NASA o. You're overdoing this rigging propaganda. Give hope you people so they can be energized.

Right now you're basically saying election been stolen..before they are even stolen. Chebukati- sijui-Chiloba works for Uhuru.

Its really not about you pundit. You know that Ouruto are not planning to concede defeat and your MOAS is part of the propaganda math just like Tyranny of numbers was.  What matters is that enough serious people take Raila's concerns very seriously because we know what kind of criminals we are dealing with.  Even their supporters like your expect them and count on them to make sure Raila does not assume the presidency upon winning. The Mafia will never let Ouru concede defeat and its up to Raila to figure out how he is going to get to power after winning.  Raila won in 2002 for Kibaki, won in 2007 and 2013.  Raila therefore knows how to win, his only problem is to both win and get inaugurated.   

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 06:26:43 PM »
Let us stipulate that Raila lost in 1997, won 2002 for Kibaki, won the referendum, and won 2007.  The only dispute that we have is 2013 and therefore the claim that Raila is a perennial loser is pure lies and propaganda to prepare Jubiliee supporters for the intended rigging. 2017 is very comparable to 2007 and Raila was blamed for being complacent in 2007 and too eager to compromise although the elections were clearly stolen from him.  Most Ouru/kibaki supporters privately agree that Kibaki stole the elections from Raila but they believe it was the right thing to do and they say today that ouru should do the same. If we become complacent again and ignore the overwhelming intelligence that Ouru is planning to steal the  2017 elections, we will be setting a very bad precedent for Kenya, even for you RV guys because it will be done to you too very soon.  If ouru wins this elections, Ruto will be on the chopping block and you guys will be complaining about the plots to finish Ruto but nobody will believe you.  Allowing elections to be stolen is not a good thing for Kenya because wrong lessons are learned and bad habits thrive.  The only way we will have free and fair elections is when the opposition is vigilant and not complacent. The media is biased because it does not want anybody to talk about rigged elections while they know the sub-plot is "never to relinguish power" at any cost.   I believe wholeheartedly that Raila is not crying wolf but is receiving very credible intelligence about the plans to steal the 2017 elections. Ouru is also under a lot of pressure to make sure he does not relinquish power and all this is not a fig of our imagination. This is real my friend. MOAS maybe fiction and a hobby but stealing elections and refusing to relinquish power is NOT.

I don't work for UhuRuto. MOAS is not propaganda. I put the figures there. You can rip it apart. I just do this to waste time. Raila won in 2007. He lost in 97 &2013.This year I am saying he will lose by nearly 1m votes. One thing I concede..this election will be close...coz of MaDVD.

Today I was somewhere where you can consider NASA but you incessant claims of rigging I think will suppress voter turn out if not rebel votes. People sort of expect Raila will be rigged and are saying it's pointless to vote NASA o. You're overdoing this rigging propaganda. Give hope you people so they can be energized.

Right now you're basically saying election been stolen..before they are even stolen. Chebukati- sijui-Chiloba works for Uhuru.