Author Topic: Ruto is the most disliked VP/DP kenya ever had and its getting worse  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto is the most disliked VP/DP kenya ever had and its getting worse
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 11:42:40 PM »
Ruto is the first VP with real power, the others were flowergirls. We know he had a hand in felling his opponents in GEMA, but that is expected in politics. A show of strength.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 04:55:53 AM »
Kenya is changing and the politics of bulldozing is  clearly not the future.  The future is more like the way Raila put together NASA and Ruto is too arrogant for that kind of politics. He cannot find another person like Ouru who was liked with gazillions of money and adored by his subjects, to partner with.

Ruto is the first VP with real power, the others were flowergirls. We know he had a hand in felling his opponents in GEMA, but that is expected in politics. A show of strength.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 07:15:05 AM »
Ruto is not vp - he is co-president - who is in coalition gov of 50-50 with Uhuru. Of course at the same time he's deftly managed to remain loyal and subservient to his boss. Ruto of course is disliked by his opponents because he is damn effective and get the job done.
Kenya is changing and the politics of bulldozing is  clearly not the future.  The future is more like the way Raila put together NASA and Ruto is too arrogant for that kind of politics. He cannot find another person like Ouru who was liked with gazillions of money and adored by his subjects, to partner with.