Author Topic: Pundit Why Did Uhuru Lose Temper and Threaten Khalwale  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Pundit Why Did Uhuru Lose Temper and Threaten Khalwale
« on: June 18, 2017, 08:32:11 PM »
Is it because he met an empty Kakamega because The Scorched Earth Policy adapted by Luhyas? Where most stayed home and those who came made sure they watched from far as spectators and refused the pleas of Provincial Admin to come and attend the rally.

Is it because Khalwale is rumored to have mobilized youth to demand the same "payment" to attend the rally as others elsewhere are getting? Did Washiali swallow the 12M meant for paying crowds?
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit Why Did Uhuru Lose Temper and Threaten Khalwale
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 06:52:54 AM »
Uhuru needs 2% of Luhya vote...oops doesn't need it to win again.He is just campaigning there now because he is pork and must make technical appearance all over including Luo Nyanza where he is getting 1%.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 12:39:56 PM »
RV Pundit.  Why do you see the need to explain why ouru is campaigning in western province? This is what we have been saying. Things have changed a little bit since 2013 when campaigning in Western or Kisii was not a mere formality.

Uhuru needs 2% of Luhya vote...oops doesn't need it to win again.He is just campaigning there now because he is pork and must make technical appearance all over including Luo Nyanza where he is getting 1%.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 01:34:38 PM »
Uhuru I reckon just need a bigger mandate otherwise he's done is MOAS and know he already has 50% plus 1. Wouldn't hurt to make it 55%?
RV Pundit.  Why do you see the need to explain why ouru is campaigning in western province? This is what we have been saying. Things have changed a little bit since 2013 when campaigning in Western or Kisii was not a mere formality.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 05:49:18 PM »
When I subtract the Western vote (which you so generously awarded Uhuru in your MOAS) and give the same to NASA, how come Uhuru gets in trouble? Have you really calculated properly? Anyway you have multiple versions and God only knows which is right.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 06:17:57 PM »
Reasonable die-hard Jubilee adherents  would agree privately that the ground has shifted significantly since 2013, however, Pundits MOAS remains the same if not better for Jubilee.

When I subtract the Western vote (which you so generously awarded Uhuru in your MOAS) and give the same to NASA, how come Uhuru gets in trouble? Have you really calculated properly? Anyway you have multiple versions and God only knows which is right.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 07:53:10 PM »
He has not responded to my question about threats to Khalwale and why Uhuru Kenyatta spoke for two minutes in Kakamega? Did he realize the towns people had ran?

Anybody who has been to Kakamega knows any day is market day. You can't drive walk ride through the town because of the large number of people. And it's 24/7. That's why it's one of the most populated counties in Kenya. So where did the people go? In Uhuru's photos the city looks like a European city in Easter.... You can set table and dine in the midst of any usually busy road.

Offline Reticent Solipsist

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 02:35:05 AM »
Why did he almost go postal on this Senator? Frankly, it's pretty easy to explain.

Per DSM-5 Uhuru Kenyatta would easily be diagnosed as mental. Maybe it's the denuding effects of too much liquor.

Generally speaking, people who are wont to respond reflexively and with anger when put on the spot - for even the most mundane things - have low levels of self-control and are also more prone to criminal behavior. Check out the typical Uncle Vinny of Mafia lore or, say, those murderous gang-bangers killing each other on the streets of Chicago.

In short, Uhuru is an impulsive man-child -- kind of like our very own DJT.

Oh, as for Raila? Ah! The fella is impetuous.

Kenyans, you're spoiled for choice! Yeah, quite the embarrassment of riches you have there folks.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 08:17:53 AM »
I don't see madness..I see Uhuru sending a stern message to Khawale and other inciters like Raila that GoK will not allow them to cause bloodshed during and after election. That message Uhuru has to repeat. It's his duty. Khawale got the message and ran to Kakamege police station to report himself in.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 11:36:42 AM »
Why did he almost go postal on this Senator? Frankly, it's pretty easy to explain.

Per DSM-5 Uhuru Kenyatta would easily be diagnosed as mental. Maybe it's the denuding effects of too much liquor.

Generally speaking, people who are wont to respond reflexively and with anger when put on the spot - for even the most mundane things - have low levels of self-control and are also more prone to criminal behavior. Check out the typical Uncle Vinny of Mafia lore or, say, those murderous gang-bangers killing each other on the streets of Chicago.

In short, Uhuru is an impulsive man-child -- kind of like our very own DJT.

Oh, as for Raila? Ah! The fella is impetuous.

Kenyans, you're spoiled for choice! Yeah, quite the embarrassment of riches you have there folks.
Bullseye I say!