Author Topic: Who killed Kiplayas Kones and Lorna Laboso  (Read 3198 times)

Online patel

• Enigma
Who killed Kiplayas Kones and Lorna Laboso
« on: June 18, 2017, 06:02:36 AM »
In kibaki regime the main mode of state assassination for political opponent was through plane crash........

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Who killed Kiplayas Kones and Lorna Laboso
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 08:23:34 AM »
The unqualified pilot who didn't know the terrain simply flew into the mountain. I guess you can say Kibaki also killed Mirugi and Ahmed - there were too many crashes in Kibaki era - mostly related to incompetence.

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 08:41:07 AM »
I guess unqualified pilot killed saitoti too. Mirugi and Dr. Bonaya Godana died in a military aircraft with airforce pilot.  Do you have any clue how intensive Kenya airforce training is?  The question was who killed kones and Laboso?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 09:12:26 AM »
I don't know why I am engaging a certified joker like you.I was drinking with airforce pilot till late - watching arsenal and man u game - and in the morning he went and flew the plane directly into mt marsabit. I don't know about Saitoti - that seem to have been assassination or mechanical failure - But kones and Airforce were down to pilot error - german pilot didn't know the terrain and airforce was dead drunk in the morning he flew.
I guess unqualified pilot killed saitoti too. Mirugi and Dr. Bonaya Godana died in a military aircraft with airforce pilot.  Do you have any clue how intensive Kenya airforce training is?  The question was who killed kones and Laboso?

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 06:58:48 PM »
Off course you know why I refer to you as Baghdad Bob
Air Force pilot drinking until late might have been the cause of accident or not. That's just one component, one factor. The black box would be the only thing to tell for sure the pilot actions leading to the crash. Same case with kones and laboso case. Blaming the pilot and the weather is the easiest and laziest explanation the investigation gave.
Hopefully the incoming NASA regime will look into this issue a fresh

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 06:39:55 PM »
Kipkalays Kones rises again from the ashes through his son. Gifted like his father
'dreams of my father 2.0'

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 08:34:35 PM »
The ground has definately shifted. You could not find this anti-WSR receptive crowd in Kaleland in 2013.

Kipkalays Kones rises again from the ashes through his son. Gifted like his father

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 09:45:57 PM »
There was a general culling of ODM MPs in that period. The idea was to capture the Speakership.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 10:50:22 PM »
Isack Ruto is tough as nail when it comes to retail politics just like muthama and bonny khalwale.....2017 and beyond Isack Ruto will be the new king of RV...who would have thought?. mashinani has embraced young raw talent.

The ground has definately shifted. You could not find this anti-WSR receptive crowd in Kaleland in 2013.

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 10:51:22 PM »

Sad to watch Laboso dancing with her sister killer but atleast through nasa she will be able to know the truth
There was a general culling of ODM MPs in that period. The idea was to capture the Speakership.