Author Topic: Buzeki Defects from Jubilee  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Buzeki Defects from Jubilee
« on: May 01, 2017, 03:13:41 PM »
I told Pundit it was too early to boast that "there are no defections in Jubilee..."
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Buzeki Defects from Jubilee
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 03:59:05 PM »
We are still talking 90% success rate. Buzeki lost after Mandago incited the nandis to rig and intimidate luhyas & kikuyus who were voting Buzeki.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 04:49:44 PM »
The political party nominations were a colossal failure for all three major political parties who even tried to hold one.  After this elections, I think there will be census that IEBC has to be involved in the nomination of political parties with a certain amount of membership.  There are several models to copy in the developed democracy or we can come up with a home grown solution.  I think this is the last time this happens.

We are still talking 90% success rate. Buzeki lost after Mandago incited the nandis to rig and intimidate luhyas & kikuyus who were voting Buzeki.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 05:15:43 PM »
Oh God. You are your percentages. Have you visited the Jubilee website to have a look at the appeals? By last week there were over 400. That is almost in every constituency.

I got some samples. Sorry I cannot visit a Jubilee website and relied on someone else to do it. Samples:
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 06:07:01 PM »
400/8000 - is 5%...so let us make that 95% success rate. There were about 8,000 jubilee contestants vying for 5 positions - and only 400 have issues.Majority of them seem to stem from Nairobi which as we know is one big slum city.