Author Topic: Kabogo Concedes Shingo Upande  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Kabogo Concedes Shingo Upande
« on: April 25, 2017, 10:00:31 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 10:01:27 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 10:03:00 PM »
He thinks Ruto made a deal with Uhuru to cut his wings. But Waititu is just as likely to cause trouble in 2022 as Kabogo

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Kabogo Concedes Shingo Upande
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 10:07:59 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 10:26:32 PM »
Time to get rid of those who think money rules!!
IM not enthusiatic with Waititu either. Hes a chauvinist.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 10:35:13 PM »
The problem for the Kiambu voter is the lack of choice. When you are a football does it really matter whether you are kicked with the right or left foot? I guess the pain is the same. Waititu has some rather heavy baggage. Both are ruthless killers.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 09:29:37 AM »
Kabogo lost fair and square . He lost even his own polling station his stronghold.  As for waititu the only redeeming thing is his running mate one Nyoro who's a technocrat.  Even Nairobi sonko will win and it wont even be close. The solution is to partner sonko with either Gakuo or Jim mbaru.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 12:15:52 PM »
Kabogo lost fair and square . He lost even his own polling station his stronghold.  As for waititu the only redeeming thing is his running mate one Nyoro who's a technocrat.  Even Nairobi sonko will win and it wont even be close. The solution is to partner sonko with either Gakuo or Jim mbaru.
I agree. Kabogo's problem started and ended with hubris!

The man for some reason just refused to move to Kiambu and insisted on keeping county business in Thika! In the end even his own Thika people rejected him.

It is said that one shall not use too many spices when cooking in the midst of many poor and hungry people. Kabogo ignored that and made sure all knew of his wealth. He showed off his opulence amidst metal-cutting poverty! I know there are those who want to believe all people in Kiambu are rich. Like I once told Dr. Masinde, when you want to locate the poorest man in any place, look no further than the neighborhood of the richest man! The two are inseparable. Kiambu's youth would be shot robbing people and Kabogo would respond by asking for more police!

He got what he wanted. I just fear that Waititu has gone to get more land to build more skyscrapers and petrol stations.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 02:43:49 PM »
The problem for the Kiambu voter is the lack of choice. When you are a football does it really matter whether you are kicked with the right or left foot? I guess the pain is the same. Waititu has some rather heavy baggage. Both are ruthless killers.

It's a situation where you hold your nose and cast for Tony Soprano as a lesser evil.  It's basically choosing between two overflowing toilets.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2017, 04:43:50 PM »
Way to go and in line with Kenyan voters throwing out 70% of incumbents. Had somewhat thought the governors given the resources and power at their disposal the percentage could be lower, but seems in a fair contest the trend would be the same. Politicians especially in poor societies need to know they are dispensable now that they absolutely no other accountability mechanism that is enforceable.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution