Author Topic: Jubilee nomination goes so well nobody is defecting.  (Read 1334 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Jubilee nomination goes so well nobody is defecting.
« on: April 25, 2017, 05:08:19 PM »
The 5 counties that did election yesterday has not seen a single aspirant defect or cry foul of being rigged after being beaten. Unlike ODM's the losers know they've lost fair and squarely.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Jubilee nomination goes so well nobody is defecting.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 05:49:41 PM »
wait until May 1 it is the new deadline.. Anyway it changes nothing in terms of National calculus.. Jubilee strongholds wont change even with defection. What I want to see is if the Middle Class outliers numbers may increase by 3% towards NASA.. the only way these numbers will break for NASA is if RAILA is the candidate for NASA..

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Jubilee nomination goes so well nobody is defecting.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 10:42:42 PM »
The 5 counties that did election yesterday has not seen a single aspirant defect or cry foul of being rigged after being beaten. Unlike ODM's the losers know they've lost fair and squarely.
I beg to disagree. JP is seeing defections most before voting.

Now that defection is illegal, the option for many would be to run as independence. I know the law is on appeal but the two main demons - Jubilee and NASA - are sending advocates to urge the courts to conclude it fast so they can lock out MPs who defect.

So it early days to say no defections. Some places have hard headed people who will never say die. I can't see Ochilo Ayako surrendering to Obado and whatever Uhuru has on Kabogo to blackmail him in to conceding must be very powerful. Because Kiambu and Nairobi will see rebellion. Just like Mombasa (ODM) and Migori (ODM).
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread