Author Topic: Rosemary finally speaks out on her illness  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Rosemary finally speaks out on her illness
« on: April 25, 2017, 04:25:53 AM »
So it was a stroke probably caused by aneurism. She seems like her hand was paralyzed. This family has gone through hell in the last 10 years. Starting with Junior's accident which left him disfigured, Fidel's death, and Rosemary's sickness. Also remember raila suffered aneurism while serving as prime minister,

Could someone have poisoned them? It ix very odd that they have all suffered strokes.

Even Jr seems to have suffered left side stroke.
http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/rosemary-odinga-winner-kibra/

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Rosemary finally speaks out on her illness
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 02:46:39 AM »
Aneurysm tends to run in same families. If your sister had it theres a chance you too may get it.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 02:48:41 PM »
Aneurysm tends to run in same families. If your sister had it theres a chance you too may get it.

It also seems they don't treat it well inside Kenya.  She had go to South Africa.  An obviously expensive trip.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 04:22:08 PM »
Thre is no treatment for aneurysm. Aneurysm either kills you or leaves you maimed.
Even advanced trauma centers cant treat it. She got a mild form of aneurysm.

It also seems they don't treat it well inside Kenya.  She had go to South Africa.  An obviously expensive trip.