Author Topic: Raila and Uhuru delcare criminal mwariria. Innocent  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Raila and Uhuru delcare criminal mwariria. Innocent
« on: April 22, 2017, 10:51:19 PM »
http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Leaders--clear--David-Mwiraria-of-Anglo-Leasing-scam/1950946-3900128-item-1-tc18pkz/index.html

Foolish leadership how was this man innocent?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Raila and Uhuru delcare criminal mwariria. Innocent
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 01:01:36 AM »
As innocent as a mouse.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 01:02:38 PM »
Raila never misses a chance to make a fool of himself. He should not have commented on the Anglo Leasing case as the whole scam would never have happened without the then finance minister Francis Mwiraria playing a major role.
Who has ever forgotten the words of Kiraitu Murungi "Anglo Leasing is us"?

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 01:22:27 PM »
Raila is a pathetic opportunist. Always bending down to these cartels. Why did have to attend this funeral? I do not see gema going to Western to attend funerals of Western leaders. Pathetic guy he is always holding Uhuru's hand like the two are lovers. Why can't raila tackle Uhuru politically like uhuru does. Uhuru calls him all type of names but raila just knows he needs gok largese so he is soft on Uhuru

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 01:41:39 PM »
Raila never misses a chance to make a fool of himself. He should not have commented on the Anglo Leasing case as the whole scam would never have happened without the then finance minister Francis Mwiraria playing a major role.
Who has ever forgotten the words of Kiraitu Murungi "Anglo Leasing is us"?
He was cornered at a funeral where people go to say nice things about very bad people.

I think he could have addressed the matter more tactfully. However even Uhuru's "exoneration" of Mwiraria is an act in futility. I was completely unnecessary.

Once Mwiraria dodged the courts and never even took a plea, he died an "innocent" man. He cannot be tried posthumously as Kenya has no such provisions and may well have ended in the entire commonwealth when Oliver Cromwell was exhumed tried for treason and his body subjected to torture:
On 30 January 1661 (the 12th anniversary of the execution of Charles I), Cromwell's body was exhumed from Westminster Abbey, and was subjected to a posthumous execution, as were the remains of Robert Blake, John Bradshaw and Henry Ireton. (The body of Cromwell's daughter was allowed to remain buried in the Abbey.)

His disinterred body was hanged in chains at Tyburn and then thrown into a pit.

Cromwell's severed head was displayed on a pole outside Westminster Hall until 1685. Afterwards it allegedly was owned by various people, including a documented sale in 1814 to Josiah Henry Wilkinson, and was publicly exhibited several times before being buried beneath the floor of the antechapel at Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge, in 1960. The exact position was not publicly disclosed, but a plaque marks the approximate location.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 05:01:25 PM »
http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Leaders--clear--David-Mwiraria-of-Anglo-Leasing-scam/1950946-3900128-item-1-tc18pkz/index.html

Foolish leadership how was this man innocent?

If Sam Gichuru, who has admitted guilt in court is a free man unmolested, talking about Anglo-leasing seems like a waste of time.  We have been shafted in the rear nice and hard, the way we love it.  Even if Raila were to say the midget is guilty.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman