Author Topic: Why is Bob Collymore So Thin Skinned?  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Why is Bob Collymore So Thin Skinned?
« on: March 18, 2017, 08:53:11 PM »
This guy keeps on fighting with young boys and girls on twitter, Facebook etc. The more he uses his influence to have them arrested the greater the number of hits on their blogs and more adsense! The kids provoke him and he takes bait, complete with liner and sinker!

He has filed cases all over kenya suing kids nobody knew about before he served them. I have noticed how they splash the Bob Collymore's summons like olympic medals. The advocates on both sides are making a killing. Those representing these kids get free ads for future earnings. I see even senior counsel meeting in court to represent the kids. Obviously the question of free media is raised and money comes flowing in. The same Safaricom collects and transmits some of the donations to Bob's victims.

What I wonder about is why a man who has so large a number of human beings working under him cannot stand the stings of an unemployed kid. He has in the past paid some other bloggers to smear these kids but it seems to fall throw much to his own shame.

If I were leading a company like Safaricom with an annual turnover of 31 billion shillings and then had kids out to throw pebbles my way, I would have 31 billion ways of making their anger go away. I would not throw a tantrum and call state house to arrest some kid.

The way it works ni hivi: If you fight riff-raff and you are CEO, you go down the riff-raff comes to your level and could overtake you. If you throw barbs at a Governor and you are President, he comes to your level in the minds of all the people. He is more feared and respected than you. Why? Because he is the man who makes President scream!

If you send people to throw stones at him in Mpeketoni, you just make him more known than Raila. Who else gets stoned in this county?

I believe Bob Collymore is friends with Uhuru for obvious reasons

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Why is Bob Collymore So Thin Skinned?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 04:45:34 PM »
Never heard of the guy taking kids to court.
The guy married into Central family and abandoned wife and kids in the UK. What more do you expect from him? He now behaves like a man from Kiambu.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 05:06:22 PM »
Google Nyakundi and Bob Collymore / Safaricom. My reference to "kids" is derived from his chronological age (can't speak about his mental age) and the age of the kind of people he is fighting. He is an ripe old man of 60. Nyakudi is in his early twenties.

Never heard of the guy taking kids to court.

The guy married into Central family and abandoned wife and kids in the UK. What more do you expect from him? He now behaves like a man from Kiambu.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 01:06:27 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 01:28:23 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 03:22:17 PM »

and an illegal fine:

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 04:38:25 PM »
Looks like Nyakundi has been defaming him.  What is he supposed to do?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 06:07:05 PM »
The poor and the young are very ignorant of court processes. Stay as far away from them as possible especially when the situation is Kenyan.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 02:44:52 PM »
Probably throw back some stones.

Termie

If you end up in a Nairobi alley and be confronted by a street kid saying toa doo ama kula denki; Would you hang on to your wallet? I bet you would take your credit card, Drivers license, ID etc from the wallet and give him the whole thing.

For Collymore, he is running a business that depends on peddling its products to Millennials. Yet he is fighting them and clearly does not to understand them. In my world where we call them beneficiaries, you must understand them or ship out. Try working at a food warehouse where people are starving and see if you can count the fights (with knives) and the killings! You can't have the police over there, they make it worse. You can't sue. Its the respect you can command alone.

I would have recommended he took a term as an untrained teacher in a boys (or girls') boarding school with a discipline problem but I think his goose is cooked.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 09:29:15 PM »
Probably throw back some stones.

Termie

If you end up in a Nairobi alley and be confronted by a street kid saying toa doo ama kula denki; Would you hang on to your wallet? I bet you would take your credit card, Drivers license, ID etc from the wallet and give him the whole thing.

For Collymore, he is running a business that depends on peddling its products to Millennials. Yet he is fighting them and clearly does not to understand them. In my world where we call them beneficiaries, you must understand them or ship out. Try working at a food warehouse where people are starving and see if you can count the fights (with knives) and the killings! You can't have the police over there, they make it worse. You can't sue. Its the respect you can command alone.

I would have recommended he took a term as an untrained teacher in a boys (or girls') boarding school with a discipline problem but I think his goose is cooked.

If I was into cheap shots, I would ask why you don't apply your own advice to some epic fights you have had around forums with all manner of characters that you can easily ignore.   Yes, it's pointless getting drawn into some fights.  From what I have heard, Collymore is also competing with the same juveniles and their age-mates for young girls.  This stuff is probably important to him for reasons best known to him.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 03:28:01 PM »
You actually took a cheap shot with amazing grace. I hope it is a one off. I usually let one-off pass by.

There is a huge difference between Omollo - an internet character - and Bob Collymore - The CEO of Safaricom. Omollo is not looking to peddle any product to Millennials: Bob Collymore is.

So far, I have not sued anybody - even you who is a moderator for your friend Jordan: Collymore has sued and continues to sue as himself and as Safaricom CEO.

The "fights" I have are on issues specifically suited for that kind of "fighting", otherwise known as debating.

I have not seen it fit to refocus on your own well known fights in the past over HIV/AIDS and when you had to fend off multiple attacks from online Kikuyu bigots at RCB before we founded choo.com . I believed you were being attacked and not the other way. I am not in the habit of blaming victims - especially those who stand firm and give their intended ravishers a bloody nose. Just because a would be bully is standing before me with a a nose dripping of mucus, phlegm and tears does not mean he is innocent and the intended victim is wrong. Similarly I do not establish truth by majority vote.

Am I alone?

Pundit was picked on at RCB because of his stand on ICC and RV. Had one gone by majority vote he would have been hanged. He came to choo.com and they followed him. They again embarked on harassment and stalking. Being an astute debater of course he held his own. I did contemplate assisting him but as usual found him able and not needful of help. He beat the bully but then decided to come here. The Bully attempted to follow, was intercepted and now posts here using three handles pretending to be "decent".

I have no idea about Collymore's debauchery. I probably won't care much even if I witnessed or came to know. I think there is excessive immorality in Kenya. As long as he is not a rapist I think its of no interest to me. What bothers me is the obvious mismanagement of Safaricom.

For the record, no living person has been convicted of defaming Collymore. There is no judgment in any court anywhere on earth to that effect.
If I was into cheap shots, I would ask why you don't apply your own advice to some epic fights you have had around forums with all manner of characters that you can easily ignore. 

Yes, it's pointless getting drawn into some fights. From what I have heard, Collymore is also competing with the same juveniles and their age-mates for young girls.  This stuff is probably important to him for reasons best known to him.

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 05:52:47 PM »
You actually took a cheap shot with amazing grace. I hope it is a one off. I usually let one-off pass by.

There is a huge difference between Omollo - an internet character - and Bob Collymore - The CEO of Safaricom. Omollo is not looking to peddle any product to Millennials: Bob Collymore is.

So far, I have not sued anybody - even you who is a moderator for your friend Jordan: Collymore has sued and continues to sue as himself and as Safaricom CEO.

The "fights" I have are on issues specifically suited for that kind of "fighting", otherwise known as debating.

I have not seen it fit to refocus on your own well known fights in the past over HIV/AIDS and when you had to fend off multiple attacks from online Kikuyu bigots at RCB before we founded choo.com . I believed you were being attacked and not the other way. I am not in the habit of blaming victims - especially those who stand firm and give their intended ravishers a bloody nose. Just because a would be bully is standing before me with a a nose dripping of mucus, phlegm and tears does not mean he is innocent and the intended victim is wrong. Similarly I do not establish truth by majority vote.

Am I alone?

Pundit was picked on at RCB because of his stand on ICC and RV. Had one gone by majority vote he would have been hanged. He came to choo.com and they followed him. They again embarked on harassment and stalking. Being an astute debater of course he held his own. I did contemplate assisting him but as usual found him able and not needful of help. He beat the bully but then decided to come here. The Bully attempted to follow, was intercepted and now posts here using three handles pretending to be "decent".

I have no idea about Collymore's debauchery. I probably won't care much even if I witnessed or came to know. I think there is excessive immorality in Kenya. As long as he is not a rapist I think its of no interest to me. What bothers me is the obvious mismanagement of Safaricom.

For the record, no living person has been convicted of defaming Collymore. There is no judgment in any court anywhere on earth to that effect.
If I was into cheap shots, I would ask why you don't apply your own advice to some epic fights you have had around forums with all manner of characters that you can easily ignore. 

Yes, it's pointless getting drawn into some fights. From what I have heard, Collymore is also competing with the same juveniles and their age-mates for young girls.  This stuff is probably important to him for reasons best known to him.

Noted. 

Point on HIV/AIDS though.  I have moved on.  Not because I have changed my mind, but for the almost selfish reason that I don't care.  I wish I had never bothered to look closely at it.  Ignorance is sometimes bliss.  When mercury was used to treat syphilis and what have you, the people doing it were generally the most knowledgeable and qualified on the subject and the patients felt reassured.  While I respect biotech in general, that one aspect has left me with a rather more skeptical and unhealthy view of modern medicine than I would have loved to have. 

Harriet Tubman