Author Topic: Mung'aro Defects Again  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Mung'aro Defects Again
« on: March 16, 2017, 02:45:56 PM »
I am not trying to sensationalize. Mung'ro defected from ODM way back in 2015. However the Jubilee media still remains ignorant of that. He is reported to have defected almost every week.

It is becoming a bad comedy. Last week Ruto paraded him as a "defector". This week it was Uhuru Kenyatta's turn to receive him

I will be posting here news of his defections when they happen
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Mung'aro Defects Again
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 05:07:54 PM »
I am not trying to sensationalize. Mung'ro defected from ODM way back in 2015. However the Jubilee media still remains ignorant of that. He is reported to have defected almost every week.

It is becoming a bad comedy. Last week Ruto paraded him as a "defector". This week it was Uhuru Kenyatta's turn to receive him

I will be posting here news of his defections when they happen

Why are defections in Kenya even news?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 04:40:13 PM »

Answer: Take away defections, exchanges of insults among "leaders", and tradings of blows among their supporting hooligans.   What do you then have left of Kenyan politics?   

Take a look at the threads that appear here on politics---and there are a few active ones right now.   What are people actually commenting on?    What their heroes will do for the country?   What the various parties and coalitions stand for?    Who or what group is best to tackle the numerous problems around and how?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 05:04:58 PM »

Answer: Take away defections, exchanges of insults among "leaders", and tradings of blows among their supporting hooligans.   What do you then have left of Kenyan politics?   

Take a look at the threads that appear here on politics---and there are a few active ones right now.   What are people actually commenting on?    What their heroes will do for the country?   What the various parties and coalitions stand for?    Who or what group is best to tackle the numerous problems around and how?

I remember when Senator Arlen Specter defected from the Republican party to the Democratic party because the Republicans had moved too far right for his politics.  It would be interesting to know why Mung'aro has defected.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 05:43:11 PM »
I remember when Senator Arlen Specter defected from the Republican party to the Democratic party because the Republicans had moved too far right for his politics.  It would be interesting to know why Mung'aro has defected.
ODM out of power could not finance his lavish style in hotels with prostitutes.

He was the Whip for a few years and specialized in whipping MPs to defy his own party for a consideration from Jubilee. Raila defended him for a while before he finally gave in and let him formally stay where he was already settled - Jubilee.

Note also that he has over a dozen arrest warrants against him mostly for land fraud cases. That is the stick Jubilee used to keep him in check. The ODPP surrendered to Jubilee a long time ago. Only in the Ouko case did Ouko's international reputation (he has worked for virtually every big accounting firm, UN etc you can name and is a respected Elder Auditor - something Uhuru will learn soon) cause Tobiko to protect his own reputation from becoming soiled as a political hack saw. Otherwise the list of politicians with cases being held in abeyance while they serve Jubilee is long. Just some examples:
1. Moimuna Onyonka - Fraud and theft
2. Chris Obure - Theft and fraud (Anglo Leasing)
3. Washiali - Assault
4. Savula - Theft
5. Tuju - Murder of wife's lover
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 05:19:02 AM »

Kenyan parties and coalitions stand for nothing and do not have any positions, views, policies, etc. that would distinguish any of them from another; and they don't  bother to claim or even suggest suggest that they have.    The individual parties are tribal outfits whose sole reason for existence is to get their "our man" into Big Power so that "we can eat", and the coalitions merely reflect what all animals know instinctively---that there is likely to be more success with a gang.    There are only ever two reasons given for political defections in Kenya: (a) "I have been treated badly", which means "It doesn't look like I will get what I want here", and (b) "Our people will do better with this one", which means "They might cut me a slice".   

In such circumstances, being in it just for hot ding-dong in fancy hotel rooms---as Omollo claims---is as good a reason as any and is actually quite attractive.  Where does one sign up?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.