Author Topic: Garlic Stop Spreading Lies  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Garlic Stop Spreading Lies
« on: March 14, 2017, 12:07:52 AM »
You have gone overboard with lies. I can understand that you are embolden by the fact that an opponent who cannot respond is easy to beat even in an argument. So you are knocking yourself out.

As far as I can recall there has never been issued any ban on Omollo at choo.com Neither has anybody made such a claim anyxwhere on this earth. Yet you confirm that you "know Omollo was banned. You claim that Omollo posted gory images. Would you like to post some facts here or there to support the LIE?

You do not stop there (even as you claim to be a champion of facts and owner of an analytical mind). You proceed to allege that  "Google complain[ed] to the owner of the site", Do you have a copy of the complaint?

You then make other claims which you have previously FAILED to substantiate. Let me quote:
Quote from: Garlic
He is obsessed with Gema/Kikuyu and excels in bashing and insulting them at the slightest available chance. His whole political philosophy can be summarised as "contain Gema/Kikuyu any way possible..."
May be I should repay you in the same currency. I won't bother to ask you to substantiate again because you will end up producing incoherent bigoted crap and would not manage to answer a single question with any level of intelligence that would awe an average lizard.
Quote from: Garlic
Omollo comes across as someone who has read widely but unfortunately he has no analytical power to sieve propaganda wishful thinking and factual substance.
I take it my lack of "analytical skills" is manifested in the inability to swallow conspiracy theories and completely take a long sabbatical from my senses. If that is what it takes to be "analytical" then I consider myself unworthy.

The evidence of Wasilwa's banning is posted here and at choo.com in threads you have apparently read before commenting. How did your analytical mind miss it? At least you would question its authenticity rather than be totally ignorant of its existence!

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Garlic Stop Spreading Lies
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 02:26:35 PM »
Hahah I am not Garlic. Not sure last time I was at .com.

Anyway, when you dabble into a sewer line, you can't be act surprised of finding shit!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution