Author Topic: Isaac and Duale: It Gets Ugly Before WSR  (Read 11099 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Isaac and Duale: It Gets Ugly Before WSR
« on: September 15, 2014, 04:04:30 PM »
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Duale-Ruto-in-near-scuffle/-/1064/2453206/-/4ptwr5/-/index.html

NAROK COUNTY: Chaos erupted during the celebration of Mara Day in Narok town Monday when National Assembly Leader of Majority Aden Duale exchanged bitter words with Bomet Governor Isaac Ruto over Pesa Mashinani referendum clamour. It took the intervention of security detail to restrain Governor Ruto who wanted respond to allegations by Duale that Bomet County had not accounted for Sh184 million disbursed to the County in the previous financial year. The altercations took place in the full glare of Deputy President William Ruto who presided over the ceremony.
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000135054/duale-ruto-exchange-bitter-words-before-dp-ruto-over-referendum
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline MwenyeNchi

Re: Isaac and Duale: It Gets Ugly Before WSR
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 04:15:47 PM »
Both are very abrasive, this had to happen-sooner or later.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 04:17:40 PM »
Looks like Isaac was going physical. Duale isn't doing Jubilee a lot of favors. He must know not to attack inside the tent.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 04:17:59 PM »
RVs will see it as WSR vrs Isaac Ruto. Duale , like Murkomen and Kindiki  is just a KYM guy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 06:54:04 PM »
That is just classic Isaac Rutto. Duale if there was no security would be nursing injuries now. Isaac does that regularly in Bomet....actually he comes to a meeting and become the MC...so he can cut short any address he doesn't like..otherwise he'll end up beating whoever he doesn't agree with.

Isaac is somebody i heard would personally dress in shorts and lead his warriors in fight in Maasai. People admire him for that...he displays reckless bravery. I know he ones slapped a DO in Narok during those type of PEV before knocking down an OCPD in Nakuru. Unlike even Raila...Isaac doesn't outsource his violence..and has basically ran roughshold over everyone in most of south rift.

WSR in short is facing one brave reckless politician but now with county money and political network.

WSR cannot win that political war easily..he is facing Raila of 90s.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 07:20:15 PM »
Look like Isaac Ruto is having the best time of his political career..being cheered as he tores into William Ruto's poddle. I don't understand why on earth they imagine they will win against PESA MASHINANI.

They really had to keep him down....

Governor Ruto shot up immediately after Duale said he had failed to account for Sh184 million. It took of Narok Governor Samuel Tunai, his deputy Evelyn Aruasa, Senator Stephen Ntutu and County Commissioner Kassim Farah and DP security detail to contain Governor Ruto.
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000135054/duale-ruto-exchange-bitter-words-before-dp-ruto-over-referendum

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 07:24:27 PM »
Mr Duale cut short his address when the Bomet governor began walking towards the dais. :D :D :D hapo kipleit pap.

Duale next time need to ensure security around the dias before badmouthing issac rutto.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Duale-Ruto-in-near-scuffle/-/1064/2453206/-/4ptwr5/-/index.html

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 07:29:02 PM »
Look like Isaac Ruto is having the best time of his political career..being cheered as he tores into William Ruto's poddle. I don't understand why on earth they imagine they will win against PESA MASHINANI.

They really had to keep him down....

Governor Ruto shot up immediately after Duale said he had failed to account for Sh184 million. It took of Narok Governor Samuel Tunai, his deputy Evelyn Aruasa, Senator Stephen Ntutu and County Commissioner Kassim Farah and DP security detail to contain Governor Ruto.

The story is coming out slowly. I would give anything for the video.

I think he really went in to WSR's space forcing Duale to come to the rescue. But he has boxed WSR in to a corner. The line he has taken on MPs is bound to scare a number of them. He may have just stumbled on the anti-dote governors can use against MPs and Senators - appealing to the people directly.

2017 is promising to be a challenge.  Governors may just be the King Makers. That is if they deliver and avoid appearing to be modern day Provincial Commissioners.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 07:30:30 PM »
Mr Duale cut short his address when the Bomet governor began walking towards the dais. :D :D :D hapo kipleit pap.

Duale next time need to ensure security around the dias before badmouthing issac rutto.

I tell you, this guy was going physical and it required a governor, a deputy governor, County Commissioner and the entire security detail of WSR to rescue Duale.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 07:34:09 PM »
The interesting thing is a thief (national gov) calling another a thief(county gov). That is not going to fly. National gov will lose this debate because they just stole billions in SGR alone.

Isaac Rutto definitely having a time of his life..he coined pesa mashinani..and it literally got momentum now.

UhuRuto need to realize they cannot win this now..and make a deal..otherwise Raila is slowly waking up from amongst the dead.

Isaac Rutto has nothing to lose in the national sphere....

The story is coming out slowly. I would give anything for the video.

I think he really went in to WSR's space forcing Duale to come to the rescue. But he has boxed WSR in to a corner. The line he has taken on MPs is bound to scare a number of them. He may have just stumbled on the anti-dote governors can use against MPs and Senators - appealing to the people directly.

2017 is promising to be a challenge.  Governors may just be the King Makers. That is if they deliver and avoid appearing to be modern day Provincial Commissioners.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 07:35:32 PM »
Why spread rumors that governors have not accounted for cash they never received?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 07:38:23 PM »
That his daily modus operandi..i tell you for now he has basically intimidated all WSR poddles in south rift...coz Isaac will attend any meeting..and take over the programming...and ensure anybody saying to the contrary is cut short..and if need be beaten to pulp..either by him directly or by his gangs.In meantime Wsr is playing gentleman politics :lol: hawezi make; with cowards like murkomen and charles keter; against Isaac Rutto guys with real cojones.

What Isaac has done is to embolden other governors against jubilee soft power grip over Jubilee zones.

I tell you, this guy was going physical and it required a governor, a deputy governor, County Commissioner and the entire security detail of WSR to rescue Duale.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 07:41:57 PM »
The National government is getting away with it. I see people accusing Raila of madness for raising this Iringo and Kimemia theft. Something that was publicly unearthed a few days ago is completely unknown to some fellas.

Could WSR have been used to facilitate? These guys are good at using other people to do their bidding.

Another explanation could be that putting pressure on WSR to own up that he is mixed with public thieves. I can't see GEMA worried about thieving. They just don't want to lose the opportunity to steal more.

CORD leader Raila Odinga yesterday sensationally claimed that Deputy President William Ruto should explain the
whereabouts of billions of shillings allegedly missing from the public coffers.

The former Prime Minister publicly said Sh8.2 billion cannot be accounted for during the transition from the Mwai Kibaki to the Uhuru Kenyatta administration last year.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/article-189909/dp-ruto-leading-misuse-public-cash-says-raila#sthash.SQ2va6E8.dpuf

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 07:44:55 PM »
All of our politicians are just thieves. Whoever win has to win the propaganda war. CORD's OKOA need to find issues that can resonate to the average low IQ kenya. Their messaging now is convoluted. Raila has done well to set the agenda of referendum..but he need to realize kenyans do not have time for details..they want slogans and easy to memorize words...they wouldn't care about the issues.
The National government is getting away with it. I see people accusing Raila of madness for raising this Iringo and Kimemia theft. Something that was publicly unearthed a few days ago is completely unknown to some fellas.

Could WSR have been used to facilitate? These guys are good at using other people to do their bidding.

Another explanation could be that putting pressure on WSR to own up that he is mixed with public thieves. I can't see GEMA worried about thieving. They just don't want to lose the opportunity to steal more.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 07:48:08 PM »
All of our politicians are just thieves. Whoever win has to win the propaganda war. CORD's OKOA need to find issues that can resonate to the average low IQ kenya. Their messaging now is convoluted. Raila has done well to set the agenda of referendum..but he need to realize kenyans do not have time for details..they want slogans and easy to memorize words...they wouldn't care about the issues.
If I were the one I would simply go for FIFTY-FIFTY and see how they get out of that.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2014, 08:31:22 PM »
From the little I have gathered.  It's not that Isaac Ruto does not want accountability.  The senate is insisting he appears in person instead of sending the relevant accounting officer.  He thinks he does not need to be physically in attendance.  Or something along those lines.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2014, 08:33:47 PM »
From the little I have gathered.  It's not that Isaac Ruto does not want accountability.  The senate is insisting he appears in person instead of sending the relevant accounting officer.  He thinks he does not need to be physically in attendance.  Or something along those lines.
The High Court ruled that the Governors are first and foremost accountable to their County Assemblies. The National Assembly is ignoring that ruling and hence the basis upon which Ruto and Co. obtain easy injunctions against the NA (Senate and Bunge).

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 09:40:19 PM »
Yes Senate are not interested in facts but in ego-trip to show governors are their juniors.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 10:53:56 PM »
As Pundit said simple simple simple.
Pesa kwa county.. decentralize govt..mkono mtupu haulambwi..

Offline kwesta

• Regular
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 02:54:45 AM »
Opinion in Bomet is divided right at the centre,  those who are in the cookie pot are defending IR like hell,  while those outside are against him to death.
But even amongst those eating with him, some secretly deride him because the fellow controls everything.
But as things stand now,  he has less supporters in grass roots than he did in the last elections.  If he will make it back he will have to spend a lot of money in vote buying etc