Author Topic: Martha like Kenneth retreat to counties  (Read 2491 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Martha like Kenneth retreat to counties
« on: November 03, 2016, 10:46:32 AM »
5 yrs late. They should have done this in 2013 and would be looking at re-election - and would have something in 2022 to ran on (like Mutua or Joho or Oparanya are planning). For now they are not even assure of winning the county seat - which further damages their prospect at national election.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/article/2000221985/martha-karua-s-entry-stirs-kirinyaga-politics

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Martha like Kenneth retreat to counties
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 09:25:03 PM »
Karua is unpalatable with her "iron lady" toxic personality. She's vying on Narc Kenya ticket and not even endorsing Uhuru :( PK stands a chance if he plays his cards. It's not too late with only compe being Kiunjuri and Munya.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 03:33:58 AM »
Asali-Na-Sukari has that one in the bag.    She has the support of those who came out with guns blazing on her behalf when the NYS heist became known, and she now has the funds to finance a campaign.     
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 03:51:06 PM »
Only in Kenya could waiguru even think of running for office even before being cleared of NYS scandal.

Asali-Na-Sukari has that one in the bag.    She has the support of those who came out with guns blazing on her behalf when the NYS heist became known, and she now has the funds to finance a campaign.   
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 02:09:15 AM »
"Iron lady" determines to swim upstream

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/article/2000222433/iron-lady-in-tough-test-as-she-eyes-governor-seat-against-jubilee-wave
Iron Lady in tough test as she eyes governor seat against Jubilee wave
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 04:40:00 AM »
Peter Kenneth is a clueless opportunist. He thinks he will inherit Uhuru voters.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 10:54:32 PM »
This actually is a testament to the fact that devolution has been successful.  Governorships and MCA's are now very attractive.  Senate is the big loser. As the county governments attract better leadership the people will get better leaders.  We need leaders with more experience and gravitas run the counties. This will help speed up the devolution of powers as such leaders make their voices heard and demand more power and monies for their counties.

5 yrs late. They should have done this in 2013 and would be looking at re-election - and would have something in 2022 to ran on (like Mutua or Joho or Oparanya are planning). For now they are not even assure of winning the county seat - which further damages their prospect at national election.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/article/2000221985/martha-karua-s-entry-stirs-kirinyaga-politics

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 05:48:31 PM »
This actually is a testament to the fact that devolution has been successful.  Governorships and MCA's are now very attractive.  Senate is the big loser. As the county governments attract better leadership the people will get better leaders.  We need leaders with more experience and gravitas run the counties. This will help speed up the devolution of powers as such leaders make their voices heard and demand more power and monies for their counties.

Loaded tenderpreneurs put their money (support) on the politician they expect will give them the most value. In Kenya, we have corrupt politicians being the surer bet to a fantastic ROI.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 06:10:00 PM »
A lot of positive things are happening at the counties and the challenge is to figure out how this country can deal with corruption. We cannot throw the baby with the bathwater.

Loaded tenderpreneurs put their money (support) on the politician they expect will give them the most value. In Kenya, we have corrupt politicians being the surer bet to a fantastic ROI.