Author Topic: Peter Kenneth- Is it by default or by design???????  (Read 5655 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Peter Kenneth- Is it by default or by design???????
« on: October 25, 2016, 01:21:46 PM »

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Peter Kenneth- Is it by default or by design???????
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 01:27:16 PM »
Ruto is fried chicken. He has very little to show in RV in terms of so-called megaprojects. The only project so far is a fertiliser mixing shed marketed as a multibillion shilling fertiliser factory that will solve RV farming problem.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 01:36:28 PM »
Kenneth is lone ranger who is not going anywhere in politics. He should have gone for governor seat in 2013 on the back of his gatanga profile. Now he has left it too late to win Nairobi or Muranga - such a shame to see such potential governor go to waste. The guy with mutua of machakos are the right kind of governors we need.

As for 2022 - I am not sure how he threaten Ruto chance -- uhuru will pick the guy to deputize ruto - and so far mwangi ngunjiri seem to be running away with that.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 03:29:27 PM »
Did you say Mwangi Kiunjuri?goodness!!!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 03:47:05 PM »
Yeah the cantankerous fellow has emerged as strong front runner to deputize ruto. He is bit rough on the edges but Uhuruto have 15yrs to work on him. He is very good politician and seem to be positioning himself nicely. What I know for sure is that Uhuru and Kenyatta family will have BIG say on who deputize Ruto. I am thinking they will want a malleable lankey with Uhuru still playing  big role post 2022.Peter kenneth getting endorsement from Uhuru or kenyatta is big dream...hallucination to be precise.. i don't think Uhuru trust him as much as he trust former mungiki commander kiunjuri...and there is no way uhuru will risk his legacy and 2022 by messing what works..for some 'tribal' agenda...so he'll guard Jubilee and make ruto pork for his own self interest.

I don't need to know all details...but it easy to predict how our politicians think...Uhuru at that young age in 2022 will be looking for hapless lackey...and this mwangi giunjuri seem to fit the bill. Kiunjuri has the right CV and age (younger than Ruto) to deputize ruto...the guy from tharaka (majority leader senate) would have been perfect..but I don't think Kikuyu can trust him...he is more loyal to ruto..than gema.

you heard it here first...kiunjuri is your next dpork and pork.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 04:16:42 PM »
Peter Kenneth has always been status quo.  He was always bound to go back to the system that nurtured him.  The same thing can be said for MDVD. 

That said GEMA are going to support one of their own in 2022.  With or without Peter Kenneth.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 04:20:16 PM »
GEMA have been under Uhuru spell for sometime now. I would date that to somewhere in Jan 2008 when Uhuru became the Kikuyu "defender" after Kibaki went MIA. There are not where Luos are with Raila or Kalenjin with Ruto...but clearly Uhuru has vanguished any competing political idea/groups...I don't know how they will quickly recover from this..and start having a mind of their own. But definitely Uhuru will have big say on who GEMA will vote.

That is why they were all hearded into Jubilee one party system without much of a whimper. Now thousands of ambitious politicians seem to have left their fate to uhuru as jubilee leader..and will know their fate in some nomination date. Moi must admire this. But this could turn into 1988 rigged nomination that triggered national push for multi-party.

That said GEMA are going to support one of their own in 2022.  With or without Peter Kenneth.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 04:45:55 PM »
Yeah the cantankerous fellow has emerged as strong front runner to deputize ruto. He is bit rough on the edges but Uhuruto have 15yrs to work on him. He is very good politician and seem to be positioning himself nicely. What I know for sure is that Uhuru and Kenyatta family will have BIG say on who deputize Ruto. I am thinking they will want a malleable lankey with Uhuru still playing  big role post 2022.Peter kenneth getting endorsement from Uhuru or kenyatta is big dream...hallucination to be precise.. i don't think Uhuru trust him as much as he trust former mungiki commander kiunjuri...and there is no way uhuru will risk his legacy and 2022 by messing what works..for some 'tribal' agenda...so he'll guard Jubilee and make ruto pork for his own self interest.

I don't need to know all details...but it easy to predict how our politicians think...Uhuru at that young age in 2022 will be looking for hapless lackey...and this mwangi giunjuri seem to fit the bill. Kiunjuri has the right CV and age (younger than Ruto) to deputize ruto...the guy from tharaka (majority leader senate) would have been perfect..but I don't think Kikuyu can trust him...he is more loyal to ruto..than gema.

you heard it here first...kiunjuri is your next dpork and pork.

Mwangi kiunjuri isn't a former mungiki commander lol! ( Pound for pound he's the best kiuk orator no wonder some people think he's a mungiki) What he's is a a self made man. He was tout of his own matatu after he quite teaching. Then at a very young age ran against wealthy charles mukora and floored him. The rest is history. Yes he shrubs and he's not as urbane as uhuru or peter kenneth but he's well respected politician in kiuk land.  He's a hard charging fellow(they had group with munya,kabado,nderitu mureithi) unlikely he can be anyone lackey. He refused to fold his party GNU last time.
After 2017 there'll be a big push of punda amechoka  referendum to push for federalism which is what most kiuk would advocate for and that would secure their interest. 2022 there wont be a serious kiuk presidential candidate and central will back Ruto. Kiuk wouldn't want to upset peace in rift valley.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 04:50:15 PM »
GEMA have been under Uhuru spell for sometime now. I would date that to somewhere in Jan 2008 when Uhuru became the Kikuyu "defender" after Kibaki went MIA. There are not where Luos are with Raila or Kalenjin with Ruto...but clearly Uhuru has vanguished any competing political idea/groups...I don't know how they will quickly recover from this..and start having a mind of their own. But definitely Uhuru will have big say on who GEMA will vote.

That is why they were all hearded into Jubilee one party system without much of a whimper. Now thousands of ambitious politicians seem to have left their fate to uhuru as jubilee leader..and will know their fate in some nomination date. Moi must admire this. But this could turn into 1988 rigged nomination that triggered national push for multi-party.

You need to rationalize your confirmation bias.  You might be right.  But there is nothing in history that suggests you are.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 04:53:43 PM »
HK - I think Kiunjuri fit the bill precisely for that - he is not anybody lankey  & gema will trust he'll take care of their interest- and he has learnt from losing enough to respect his leaders -and will need to be Uhuru lackey -to get uhuru blessing. I was susprised that he was worth 1.2B or about - mostly made from manufacturing. He is definitely positioning himself for 2022. Everyone who matters is running to counties and so he'll remain a national leader...and will be in position to become Dpork. I think he has learnt the virtues of PATIENCE. Something most of upstart politician like Kenneth don't have. They see the likes of uhuru or ruto..and think they just made it...unaware they have been working their way up slowly...from mps to ministers to deputy pm or vp...to pork. You don't shoot from Mp to Pork.

As for federalism..kikuyus would be the biggest beneficiary - if only they can go past their irrational fears of majimbo - it doesn't mean a federal gov won't exist - it would allow kikuyu counties that generate taxes to get huge portion of them - rather than turkana or mandera or kakamega getting more - coz of population -not economic output.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 04:55:53 PM »
I did all that. you need to re-read. just coz nothing has happen in history doesn't preclude it from happening. you're part of the crew who said kikuyu-kalenjin alliance just after PEV was never gonna happen. You should try to rationalize your own bias more.

GEMA are not going to back any gema upstart without any realistic chance of winning. Uhuru without backing of Ruto (in 2013 ) or Moi (2002) was not going far. The same with Kibaki or Matiba (only strong gema candidate the last 30yrs). The next GEMA who wants PORK in 2022 is already late...he should be out there...working some alliance.

GEMA vote in 2022..that is combined kikuyu, meru and embu...will be about 20%. That is not enough to win nothing. We will know for sure in 2019 census...but going by 17.5% of 2009...and well know fact that they are transitioning to having less and less kids...you're looking at 15-16%...or about the same size with Kalenjin and Luhyas then. The baby boom is happening is pastoral communities...with maasai, turkana and somalis grew at 7-10% - and slowly they are going to turn 18.

You need to rationalize your confirmation bias.  You might be right.  But there is nothing in history that suggests you are.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 05:19:35 PM »
HK - I think Kiunjuri fit the bill precisely for that - he is not anybody lankey  & gema will trust he'll take care of their interest- and he has learnt from losing enough to respect his leaders -and will need to be Uhuru lackey -to get uhuru blessing. I was susprised that he was worth 1.2B or about - mostly made from manufacturing. He is definitely positioning himself for 2022. Everyone who matters is running to counties and so he'll remain a national leader...and will be in position to become Dpork. I think he has learnt the virtues of PATIENCE. Something most of upstart politician like Kenneth don't have. They see the likes of uhuru or ruto..and think they just made it...unaware they have been working their way up slowly...from mps to ministers to deputy pm or vp...to pork. You don't shoot from Mp to Pork.

As for federalism..kikuyus would be the biggest beneficiary - if only they can go past their irrational fears of majimbo - it doesn't mean a federal gov won't exist - it would allow kikuyu counties that generate taxes to get huge portion of them - rather than turkana or mandera or kakamega getting more - coz of population -not economic output.
Kiunjuri is worth 750m from his declaration . A big part of that is he started electricity pole treatment factory in sagana and now has re-positioned to concrete poles. He also has significant land holding in Nanyuki area that has seen land prices rise rapidly.
Kiuk will push for more federalism already kuria is championing it and the kiambu senator pushing for change on how revenue is shared. That is the biggest cause for central next presidential term. Also kiuk outside central would welcome federalism or some version of it because they'd be looked as investors not takers cause there'd be direct link between economic activity of a region and county's share of federal disbursement.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 05:22:51 PM »
Precisely. People will want more kikuyu business so they can get more taxes. . I am glad this is becoming apparent after devolution. The fear was misplaced. The federal gov will still be there and strong. The only change in the constitution is to allow counties to levy taxes and create a body to define what passes for local tax & national tax (Kra). Otherwise our constitution is federal. It already recognise two levels of gov. We can just call it county and national. No need to say federal.

Of course downside is that turkana will get most of the oil money :D locally as everyone keep their cashcow local....but counties and people will change their attitude...from waiting for kra to share the loot...to working and holding those counties. Right now the money come from Nairobi..so there is still disconnect.

Kiuk will push for more federalism already kuria is championing it and the kiambu senator pushing for change on how revenue is shared. That is the biggest cause for central next presidential term. Also kiuk outside central would welcome federalism or some version of it because they'd be looked as investors not takers cause there'd be direct link between economic activity of a region and county's share of federal disbursement.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 05:51:34 PM »
Precisely. People will want more kikuyu business so they can get more taxes. . I am glad this is becoming apparent after devolution. The fear was misplaced. The federal gov will still be there and strong. The only change in the constitution is to allow counties to levy taxes and create a body to define what passes for local tax & national tax (Kra). Otherwise our constitution is federal. It already recognise two levels of gov. We can just call it county and national. No need to say federal.

Of course downside is that turkana will get most of the oil money :D locally as everyone keep their cashcow local....but counties and people will change their attitude...from waiting for kra to share the loot...to working and holding those counties. Right now the money come from Nairobi..so there is still disconnect.

Turkana would not get all the oil money but all vat,payes,income, excise etc basically taxes derived from exploitation of the resources. Just like Mombasa or lamu won't get the federal taxes i.e import tax cause those taxes are national and one only pays if goods are destined in that country(uganda goods aren't charged import taxes). However port fees and paye, vat that those workers pay those would belong to Mombasa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2016, 06:02:46 PM »
Yeah something like that - that allow counties to internal generate more revenue - than they would get from Nairobi.The details can be worked out btw county tax authorities and Kra. Right now internally generated funds in all our counties are about 30-40B - with about 1/3 of it from Nairobi county - coz counties can only levy rates, licenses and such small monies.

And with that we will need to devolve teachers & police force ---and retain cid, nis and the army - or something close to that.

Turkana would not get all the oil money but all vat,payes,income, excise etc basically taxes derived from exploitation of the resources. Just like Mombasa or lamu won't get the federal taxes i.e import tax cause those taxes are national and one only pays if goods are destined in that country(uganda goods aren't charged import taxes). However port fees and paye, vat that those workers pay those would belong to Mombasa.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 09:42:27 PM »
PK imagined he would get serious competition and needed 2013 stab to position himself as de facto Gema heir. National credentials :D Uhuru 2002 run against Kibaki didn't stop his 2013 triumph and PK poses no threat to Ruto. There will be a scramble for DPORK within Jubilee as 2022 nears and not just in Gema. PK is more acceptable outside Gema unlike charmless shrubber Kiunjuri and hapless folk like Kindiki or Lusaka.

My bet is on PK. Ruto is unscathed.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2016, 10:49:29 PM »
If pk had brains he would have gone for muranga governor and would now be like mutua.going for second time..then 2022 he go to dpork..or even pork.Now the fool less than yr election is still deciding on 3 counties.Ruto doesn't work with fools like Kenneth or madvd.Kiunjuri is not polished but he is no fool.politics at highest level requires brains and lots of  money.Right now Ruto only fear is a frustrated Raila pulling 2002 where luos back kikuyu upstart like Martha just to spite on Ruto...that has happened before so Rutoh is probably thinking about..otherwise uhuru is committed to see through rutoh pork

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2016, 11:04:49 PM »
You're saying UhuRuto need a feckless Gema as DPORK. I am saying PK fits that bill: charming without sufficient money and gravitus on his own. This thwarts any possible Raila problem. So long as PK or whichever Gema is DPORK there is no chance of upstaging Ruto, numerically speaking.

If pk had brains he would have gone for muranga governor and would now be like mutua.going for second time..then 2022 he go to dpork..or even pork.Now the fool less than yr election is still deciding on 3 counties.Ruto doesn't work with fools like Kenneth or madvd.Kiunjuri is not polished but he is no fool.politics at highest level requires brains and lots of  money.Right now Ruto only fear is a frustrated Raila pulling 2002 where luos back kikuyu upstart like Martha just to spite on Ruto...that has happened before so Rutoh is probably thinking about..otherwise uhuru is committed to see through rutoh pork
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2016, 11:08:49 PM »
Pk doesn't even talk to uhuru or ruto how the hell do you think he will be pork.what is wrong with your reasoning.He need to win the trust of uhuruto..uhuru son muhoho has better chance than your fool.Gideon moi is more hopeful.pk is a hopeless...he wont win in muranga or second county Nairobi or my third county nakuru...where lee kinyanjui will take over. You think uhuruto have time for someone of  his IQ???????? What wrong with folks.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2016, 11:21:27 PM »
It is easier to groom him for DPORK than mshamba Kiunjuri. Ruto needs to stop calculating 2032 Kenya is a democracy. All he needs is numbers to enter ikulu. Moi did that math for 20 years :D There are very few people with Ruto or Raila's level of political IQ. Mshamba Kiunjuri can't even give a proper speech.

Pk doesn't even talk to uhuru or ruto how the hell do you think he will be pork.what is wrong with your reasoning.He need to win the trust of uhuruto..uhuru son muhoho has better chance than your fool.Gideon moi is more hopeful.pk is a hopeless...he wont win in muranga or second county Nairobi or my third county nakuru...where lee kinyanjui will take over. You think uhuruto have time for someone of  his IQ???????? What wrong with folks.