Author Topic: Can CORD they really match Jubilee's strategy, planning, resources and execution  (Read 11601 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I can't wait to see Ruto balance the massive Jubilee liver on his palm. Kanu broke up; FORD split; NARC, ODM,... sembuse Jubilee? The dicey nature of tribal blocks... hold a piece here and that piece there drops off. Trying to explain to Luhyas their shot at power through this great democratic party is 2042 :D

As soon as 2017 is done(assuming the jubilant wins), it's just a matter of time before the GEMA jubilant will discover that he as a Kenyan is entitled to a leader of his choice.  Not an anointed stranger.  It has been demonstrated time and again for those who care to learn.

2022 is wide open, regardless of what a would-be lameduck kamwana would suggest.  By his own admission, he can guarantee the hustler his wife's and children's votes.

The heir conundrum... I heard Murkomen suggest on live broadcast that Ruto is ready for "fair nominations" on 2022, with tongue-in-cheek. How will next DPORK be decided - via the same fair nominations? Everyone's been mollified with the same vague promise. It's fair to say that cannister has been kicked down the road.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
I do not believe we are even discussing 2022.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto just managed to bring home more than 40 defectors and has a united party way bigger than KANU was in 90s; and so of you here still thing he no shot in 2022.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
With the unlimited resources he has, I am suprised he was not able to buy any big names. Some of them like Rege was considered to have defected a very long time ago and more than 100 people are trying to replace him.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
He bought Kwale Governor Mvurya. This concept of defecting or "crossing the floor" outside of IEBC transfer window 6 months to elections reminds me of KANU and is the hallmark of political corruption. Only in Africa. Even in the premier leagues players don't just switch camps midseason. UhuRuto really lack integrity.

With the unlimited resources he has, I am suprised he was not able to buy any big names. Some of them like Rege was considered to have defected a very long time ago and more than 100 people are trying to replace him.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Ruto just managed to bring home more than 40 defectors and has a united party way bigger than KANU was in 90s; and so of you here still thing he no shot in 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Can we talk about politics..for politics sake..without throwing other aspects. Ruto is wearing a political hat there. He has done well as politician. Or you rather have Kibaki who does well economically or management wise..but fails in politics..and plunges the country into chaos.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Can we talk about politics..for politics sake..without throwing other aspects. Ruto is wearing a political hat there. He has done well as politician. Or you rather have Kibaki who does well economically or management wise..but fails in politics..and plunges the country into chaos.

You can't separate politics from governance.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman