Author Topic: These African leaders are true republicans  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
These African leaders are true republicans
« on: August 15, 2016, 02:58:02 AM »
Rwanda and Tanzania leaders.
Government is not where you pay big salaries, drive big cars, and engage in extravagance at taxpayer expense. Live within your means!!!
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/article/2000212007/when-magufuli-ordered-state-officials-to-use-vitz

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
Re: These African leaders are true republicans
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 08:23:50 AM »
Despite Magufuli good intentions, his style of leadership is very impetuous. I find things like embarrassing employees in public very unprofessional. There are better ways to do it.  Magufuli might be a good president but he governs impulsively. His plan looks good on paper and I believe he has the best interest at heart for his country, but his 'my way or the highway' mentality is very worrying. He doesn't think things through before acting.

"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 06:18:08 PM »
Despite Magufuli good intentions, his style of leadership is very impetuous. I find things like embarrassing employees in public very unprofessional. There are better ways to do it.  Magufuli might be a good president but he governs impulsively. His plan looks good on paper and I believe he has the best interest at heart for his country, but his 'my way or the highway' mentality is very worrying. He doesn't think things through before acting.

He should be flogging them in public.  Kichapo cha mbwa.  Then sending them off.  The real victim is the mwananchi whose hela these fools mess around with; they don't deserve respect.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 08:53:27 AM »
Stop acting like Magufuli is the greatest thing since sliced bread. These are wananchi's who can barely scrape by on what they are making that he is disparaging. He is also busy censoring the voice of the mwananchi he vowed to fight for

The hallmark of a bully:

New York, January 21, 2016--The Committee to Protect Journalists calls on authorities in Tanzania to end their harassment of the weekly newspaper Mawio. The Kiswahili-language newspaper was permanently banned from publishing in print and online Friday and two of its editors were briefly detained, according to reports.

Announcing the ban on Saturday, Magufuli's information minister Nape Nnauye told reporters the privately owned paper had been barred from publishing under the 1976 Media Act, Government Announcement 55, for allegedly inciting violence in articles. He cited a report in which he said the paper declared the opposition candidate the winner in presidential elections in Zanzibar, and a headline that loosely translates as "Unrest coming to Zanzibar." CPJ was not able to establish the content of the articles Nnauya cited.

https://cpj.org/2016/01/tanzania-imposes-permanent-ban-on-weekly-newspaper.php
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".