Author Topic: 2017 Predictions....  (Read 4553 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
2017 Predictions....
« on: September 14, 2014, 02:19:12 PM »
I predict that Uhuru, if he re-runs will lose the elections. A CORD candidate will win. Rather than go home, Uhuru will stage a coup or ask Karangi to do it for him.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: 2017 Predictions....
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 02:26:33 PM »
Uhuru will not go quietly, ever.  He relies of the trappings of power to protect him from the course of justice.  Shida ni, the victims have children and others that care enough to pursue this chap until he's caught.

The Butcher of Naivasha is finished.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 02:57:17 PM »
it too early but if cord remain united as well as Jubilee and but CORD takes over madvd 4% then we a have tie; and that wil lead to serious chaos.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 03:01:13 PM »
it too early but if cord remain united as well as Jubilee and but CORD takes over madvd 4% then we a have tie; and that wil lead to serious chaos.
Take my word for it MaDVD is dead. Raila made a huge blunder to ignore Vihiga and parts of Kakamega. Had he roped in Khalwale on time and strengthened Oparanya financially, he would have seen off MaDVD. He has now used up the Goldenberg loot, Jitoto reneged on the spoiler slush fund and he is empty handed.

My thoughts were completely ruined by the theme change by Veritas as I was in between posting. I think some time should be given to exiting themes before so many changes.

Later.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 03:03:44 PM »
Yes Jubilee have basically lost madvd-wamalwa 4%...so we have a tie. The referendum if it get there will be a good gauge. But they are very many variables...kalonzo's Ukambani might not agree to deputize raila.
Take my word for it MaDVD is dead. Raila made a huge blunder to ignore Vihiga and parts of Kakamega. Had he rpoed in Khalwale on time and strengthened Oparanya financially, he would have seen off MaDVD. He has now used up the Goldenberg loot, Jitoto reneged on the spoiler slush fund and he is empty handed.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 03:12:47 PM »
Yes Jubilee have basically lost madvd-wamalwa 4%...so we have a tie. The referendum if it get there will be a good gauge. But they are very many variables...kalonzo's Ukambani might not agree to deputize raila.

I am having issues with the software when posting so if you find I have vanished know it is the board software.

The actions of Jitoto have been so brazen that do not be surprised if people sacrifice their careers to see him off. I know for a fact that Raila would be willing to forgo running if that would repair the Kibaki Tosha mistake that saw GEMA rise to power and pretend they won it on their own.

Like all deals, its the people to push. The frustration felt in Ukambani and in Western is so strong and Jitoto renews it and keeps it alive with every tribal appointment and every bellicose statement by the likes of Duale.

So stupid are these people that they mount platforms to ooze arrogance in front of people who do not share their opinions. I can't see any disunity as long as TNA continues to display high level arrogance. If Kalonzo or Wetangula or Raila were to cut a deal with TNA, it will be a retirement deal. Nothing kills a political career faster. Just have a look at MaDVD and Wamalwa as Khalwale smears them that they took money to short change the people.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 04:10:43 PM »
This is '14, its a long way

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 10:27:05 PM »
This is '14, its a long way
That is the idea behind predictions. It won't be a prediction worth noting if made minutes before event / occurrence.