Author Topic: Termie : World Aids Conference 2016 Is In Durban South Africa  (Read 1930 times)

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
Termie : World Aids Conference 2016 Is In Durban South Africa
« on: January 07, 2016, 03:37:06 AM »
Where the previous president did not believe that HIV causes Aids.

Where the current president believes that a good shower after un protected sex is enough to stop contracting HIV.

Good place for AIDS denialist and purveyors of conspiracy theories.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Termie : World Aids Conference 2016 Is In Durban South Africa
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 01:50:23 PM »
I had no idea they still hold these conferences.  HIV/AIDS had totally fallen off my radar until I stumbled upon the Goodson article.

What's new in Durban?  New ideas on how to medicate the masses including the uninflected?  A promising vaccine for real this time?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 09:43:14 PM »
I had no idea they still hold these conferences.  HIV/AIDS had totally fallen off my radar until I stumbled upon the Goodson article.

What's new in Durban?  New ideas on how to medicate the masses including the uninflected?  A promising vaccine for real this time?

PREP is the new kid on the block. Funding is the issue.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 11:43:25 PM »

PREP is the new kid on the block. Funding is the issue.
Borrow a leaf from the military industrial complex in the unlikely event they haven't already.  Convince them of them  of the imminent collapse of western civilization unless...fear works wonders.

Ebola almost stole HIV's thunder for a minute.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman