Author Topic: London Gangs  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
London Gangs
« on: January 03, 2016, 04:23:47 AM »
What kind of policy do you guys have over there to accommodate these young people

Immigrating to west to raise kids for Black families is one of the dumbest moves you can make. IF you will be working the low income wage jobs while living in ghettos it is better not to migrate and stay put in Africa. it is better poverty than to live a life of heartache.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: London Gangs
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 09:20:48 PM »
Everywhere around the world problem with youth. Worse now than ever. In Oz, drugs are huge problem. Too many young people on drugs.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 11:53:28 PM »
has the great recession and great migration of 87 to now increased this problem. When I listen to policy makers they are talking about two groups baby boomers and Gen-Xers . Millenials are talked about in superficial way. They are assumed to be masters of technology and new world thus making them better. It is likely the world is ignoring this problem and it may be that in 15 years more our world will be very violent. These kids are just merciless and nothing to them is sacred.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 02:14:52 AM »
I'm a millennial. First I heard of this term was during a church service. A pastor asked millennials to stand up. He then said we were the generation that would save the world. Apparently we were responsible, ethical, morally righteous than even previous generations. We'd be tasked with "saving" the world. I thought he was a nutbag. I'm not so sure anymore.

I do agree the emerging generation seem somewhat oblivious to moral duties. Right from wrong blurred by Hollywood violence, sex, more violence. Hard to get through to them.