Author Topic: Mansa Musa  (Read 2440 times)

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
Mansa Musa
« on: September 08, 2014, 09:34:37 PM »
I've seen you asking about the historical migration beefs of nipate. They used to perplex me, as well. It all started at RCB.

Refer to this thread and explanation by Bryan275 and others...

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=79.msg528#msg528

Kababe,

Top suffered a major PEV following hotly contested moderator elections.  There were allegations of voter roll tampering,  double voting and even tallying centre ballot stuffing and vote rigging.  What followed was a protracted E war,  against all perceived enemies including Mr Bowen himself,  whose alleged crime was ballot stuffing and massaging figures (pulling a Kivuitu) at 'KICC'.

I think Termie and others offered to audit the system as trust was thin.  Then bang Nipate was born a carbon copy of ToP and half the forum migrated kicking and screaming bloody murder. 

TRV coined the term ToP whilst NJL came up with Mikate....  Both too disgusted to utter the rightful name of the respective opposing forum. . If only we had Ocampo  then....

Amazingly,  mod elections were taken very very seriously mainly due to the privilege and power that came with it. Some even wanted to fly flags on their virtual motors.  Democracy Kenyan style reigned. . Over at top you want to watch Kirgit as well...  He's clever and funny too. .

Offline MansaMusa

• VIP
Re: Mansa Musa
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 03:33:59 AM »
Very much appreciate you for sharing this.