Author Topic: RiggyG - Ruto wanted to poison me 2 times  (Read 692 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
RiggyG - Ruto wanted to poison me 2 times
« on: October 20, 2024, 03:50:40 PM »
In Kisumu and Nyeri.

Look like we have interesting few months.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • EVERY KENYAN SHOULD HAVE A GUN.
Re: RiggyG - Ruto wanted to poison me 2 times
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2024, 04:29:25 PM »
That will be the major headline on radio tv social media and newspaper this week.It will be discussed in all labour joints boda boda shades and market gatherings.Ruto has lost another 1MN votes through that statement

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2024, 04:36:10 PM »
Ruto will never be able to recover this , He should have just ignored Gachagua now he created a Monster worse than he was to Uhuru…..

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I hear many of Ruto&#39;s people were calling the hospital to ask if I was dead - Rigathi Gachagua <a href="https://t.co/zsWyW1YF3C">pic.twitter.com/zsWyW1YF3C</a></p>&mdash; Kenyans.co.ke (@Kenyans) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In Kisumu and Nyeri.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2024, 05:44:33 PM »
Ruto has yet to speak.

Huyu he has played all his cards.

Impeachment is now confirmed

Courts can confirm he is hopeless unwanted as Deputy President

They will save his life by saying he has been impeached

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2024, 06:42:06 PM »
Ruto is a vicious monster
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2024, 07:12:13 PM »
The moments he speaks he will be his end …. He should let Raila and Nyanza speak for him

Ruto has yet to speak.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2024, 07:12:38 PM »
Ruto will never be able to recover this , He should have just ignored Gachagua now he created a Monster worse than he was to Uhuru…..

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I hear many of Ruto's people were calling the hospital to ask if I was dead - Rigathi Gachagua <a href="https://t.co/zsWyW1YF3C">pic.twitter.com/zsWyW1YF3C</a></p>&mdash; Kenyans.co.ke (@Kenyans) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In Kisumu and Nyeri.

Uhuru ignored Ruto for ten years and all went well
Ruto shoulda done the same

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2024, 07:26:31 PM »
Ruto is a victim of bad advice. This battle has shifted from Ruto vs Gachagua to Ruto Vs Gema. People have to approach this issue with care it has potential of setting this country on fire. Nordin Haji should resign for targeting DP twice else this has potential of moving to Gema vs Worias.
Ruto has yet to speak.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2024, 07:42:02 PM »

Big Miscalculation , Ruto was impeaching Gachagua in order to avoid losing Mt Kenya as a wholesome . The resultant effect is the opposite .
If he would have ignored Gachagua perhaps he would have remained with Majority of GEMA .
People wonder how he magnanimously handled the situation with Uhuru and reason Mt Kenya elected him .
Before end year he either would have fired or transferred Koskei and Gikuru . One by election and Ruto will look at where it started raining on him and its there in statehouse.

Ruto is a victim of bad advice. This battle has shifted from Ruto vs Gachagua to Ruto Vs Gema. People have to approach this issue with care it has potential of setting this country on fire. Nordin Haji should resign for targeting DP twice else this has potential of moving to Gema vs Worias.
Ruto has yet to speak.

Online Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2024, 09:41:49 PM »
How much power and money does Ruto and his ugly family need? Do they think impeaching Gachagua will give them a free ticket to loot Kenya? Ruto’s day is coming, it’s a matter of time, he will be crying like a bitch when his whole family is dragged through the courts. Kenya is a changed country but Ruto cannot accept this, we are headed for a revolution whether through the ballot or otherwise, the swamp will be cleaned and their ill wealth recovered. I hate to say this but I was here shouting on top of my voice for mt Kenya not to help elect Ruto, the guy is Trump type, he doesn’t care about anyone or anything that doesn’t directly benefit him. Horrible personality for someone who is elected to serve the people. It’s time for mt Kenya to help remove this mess that they created including the likes of Sakaja who cannot properly wipe their ass let alone lead a metro like Nairobi.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2024, 03:49:29 PM »
Is this Ngong? Confirms petty fitina operandi modus to frame the not so clever now wailing g.

This aide is said to have demanded an explanation from the leader of the advance team on whether the room had been thoroughly checked before the arrival of the VIP.

This aide was informed that all security procedures including debugging of the room had been conducted.

On this night, Gachagua and his confidant spent hours in a conversation before the MP who was also spending the night at the same hotel retired to his room for the night, according to informed sources.

This has now turned out to be the night of betrayal of Gachagua by men and women whom he trusted.

What Gachagua did not know is that some people away from this room were getting minute-by-minute, blow–by–blow updates on the deliberations in the presidential suite.

This recorded conversation is now at the centre of the fallout between the DP and his boss.
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/secret-tapes-in-president-ruto-dp-rigathi-gachagua-fallout--4798658#story
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Online sema

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2024, 04:44:32 PM »
Kenyans and poisonings.....

How does riggy g know that his food was poisoned? Does he travel around with lab mice that taste the food and then die or what? Or does he have a chemical kit he uses to test the food?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2024, 08:01:02 PM »
Hidden cameras???
Kenyans and poisonings.....

How does riggy g know that his food was poisoned? Does he travel around with lab mice that taste the food and then die or what? Or does he have a chemical kit he uses to test the food?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2024, 08:07:20 PM »
Is this Ngong? Confirms petty fitina operandi modus to frame the not so clever now wailing g.

This aide is said to have demanded an explanation from the leader of the advance team on whether the room had been thoroughly checked before the arrival of the VIP.

This aide was informed that all security procedures including debugging of the room had been conducted.

On this night, Gachagua and his confidant spent hours in a conversation before the MP who was also spending the night at the same hotel retired to his room for the night, according to informed sources.

This has now turned out to be the night of betrayal of Gachagua by men and women whom he trusted.

What Gachagua did not know is that some people away from this room were getting minute-by-minute, blow–by–blow updates on the deliberations in the presidential suite.

This recorded conversation is now at the centre of the fallout between the DP and his boss.
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/secret-tapes-in-president-ruto-dp-rigathi-gachagua-fallout--4798658#story
Yes Ngong Johanna ngeno

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: Today at 10:25:42 AM »
Vile scum. Woe unto mwafrika expecting anything good to come from this scum invested in petty fitinas and schemes day and night.

Sometime in July, Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua refused to have meals and drinks prepared by state-assigned staff at his official residence in Karen.

Instead, Mr Gachagua would eat food prepared at his private home in Karen by his wife, Dorcas. The meals would be delivered to his official residence, which is nearby.

At the time, talk of his looming impeachment was in public domain but was downplayed by government insiders. Although this apparent scheme had raised his alertness as he felt he had powerful enemies within the government, a security breach would increase his paranoia.

To restore his confidence in meals prepared at the official residence, Mr Gachagua had to reshuffle his kitchen staff. He brought in a chef who had worked for him at his private home in Karen. From then on, he was the only person supposed to prepare meals for the Deputy President.

An officer who was in charge of supervising the operations in the DP’s kitchen was also transferred in the sudden changes. The role of preparing food for the DP and his family was effectively left to this private employee. He would make meals – lunch or dinner – and then leave. At first, the workers at the official residence were shocked at the sudden turn of events.

Even the officer responsible for handling the DP’s laundry was changed in the surprise reshuffle.
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/how-gachagua-reshuffled-his-chefs-to-guarantee-food-safety-4799586#story
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine