Author Topic: Impeached  (Read 426 times)

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
Impeached
« on: October 08, 2024, 09:57:49 PM »
Ruto pick  the meru dinasour Kiraitu Murungi :), now you can pick anybody .

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Impeached
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2024, 10:15:08 PM »
Mt Kenya doesn’t want this seat, give it to Raila. Mt Kenya, just like Moi days should dissociate from this failure of a government. They should join Genz and millennials fighting for change. When Gema is in the opposition, good things happen for the country, I am only disappointed that our Luo brothers have been bought for coins otherwise when these two forces come together, things happen. Moi at one time removed every kikuyu from everything, not even a single cabinet member, everything will be fine. It’s Gachagua moment to come out and let the cat out, there is something deeper going on that Kenyans are not being told. I have heard of rumors but I am not going to spread them on this site. We need IEBC reconstitution right now and Kenyans should demand for it, Kenyans need to start recalling their Mpigs, it’s chaos from here on until 2027, strikes, recalls, demonstrations. These awful government cannot be allowed to be comfortable.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Impeached
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2024, 10:25:18 PM »
This was expected. No surprise there. For posterity anyone mind to publish the list of mps that had signed and the list of those who voted. We need a column for finance bill 2024 too.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels