Author Topic: Kenyan parliament is full of clowns, a fools paradise.  (Read 730 times)

Online Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Kenyan parliament is full of clowns, a fools paradise.
« on: October 08, 2024, 09:26:59 PM »
I never pay attention to what these idiots say or do, I do not have that much time in the world. This morning, I was in an unfortunate situation where I had some time and decided to listen to the impeachment proceedings. This is my take, as Kenyans, we have to do better, we deserve better than this clowns. Let them impeach the DP, this should start a domino effect of recalling these buffoons. Majority of these people are incompetent, incoherent, barely literate enough to understand legislation. To majority of them, this is a job to draw salary and steal from the populace. In 2027 if not sooner, Kenyans need to clean house, we need to inject new blood, we should be ready to vote for complete unknowns, someone like Omtatah should be in the conversation for presidency. I can go to a bar and randomly pick out some person who is more intelligent that these clowns, they are holding the country hostage. The people of mt Kenya should stop electing sijui Wamatangi, wamafufa, wamaguta, wamachungwa etc and these are relatively considered smart compared to idiots from other communities. Ruto must go, he can go do business where he surrounds himself with all the idiots from his village to he can feel smart. Running a country requires putting in place the best minds like Kibaki did with results that even the DP acknowledged. Folks, I will never tire to to remind you that leadership matters.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kenyan parliament is full of clowns, a fools paradise.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2024, 09:42:03 PM »
70 % of them will go home …….They are either guns for hire or always waiting to be bribed ……

Offline independent

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 02:44:39 AM »
Thats how WSR wanted them to be. If you showed any form of smartness during UDA nominations you would never see any nominations. Keter tried and won but never got papers. These are the products of your trully and thats by design. Hope kenyans see beyond next time or else its same repeat even if aterere gets it.

Online Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2024, 04:02:34 AM »
This guy spoke for the first time in parliament.. https://x.com/teyakevin/status/1843708879391342776?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA
This one hates Kikuyus and Kenyans with a passion, he said he would have Killed 5000 genZs daily. He is the face of terrorism.. https://x.com/citizentvkenya/status/1843635697435230480?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA
Malaya na mwizi shollei is the face of mediocrity and NDI(never deserved it) when she opens her mouth and pussy, Kenyans weep.. https://x.com/alfredarapketer/status/1843587910911631469?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2024, 04:27:11 AM »
  A first year law student would have a field day defending Gachagua from those allegations. Most mps are a bunch of incoherent buffoons that cannot articulate anything substantial apart from shouting. What I like about this whole process is that it will now go to the Senate where hopefully we can get to hear concrete stuff that can pass muster in a court of law otherwise the whole thing stinks.

This thing is very similar to what happened to Spiro Agnew as vice president under Richard Nixon that eventually brought the whole house crashing down. The good thing is that it will set a precedent where hopefully Kenyans will be less tolerant of corruption because after Gachagua every state officers wealth should be put to scrutiny too. For history lovers here is what happened to Agnew and Nixon.

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2024, 05:24:38 AM »
Tough for anyone to support such a corrupt process. Hopefully we will have a full list of MP who voted yes. Unfortunately at the senate it's tricky because if he is found guilty of even 1 offence he will remain impeached. But you never know I hear there are Mps ready to testify they were bribed/coerced/threatened to vote yes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2024, 06:27:26 AM »
281 mps can't be all wrong. Remove kalonzo. Remove those under pressure in Mt Kenya. RiggyG is not yardstick to measure parliament. Not even Nyeri mps liked him.

Online Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2024, 06:56:59 AM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2024, 11:26:07 AM »

So in 2021 when they passed by Majority  they were all wrong then because they were anti Ruto but now they are right because they pro Ruto .
Does anyone see how Pundit has deteriorated anyone still believes in him ?

281 mps can't be all wrong. Remove kalonzo. Remove those under pressure in Mt Kenya. RiggyG is not yardstick to measure parliament. Not even Nyeri mps liked him.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2024, 12:00:47 PM »
Tough for anyone to support such a corrupt process. Hopefully we will have a full list of MP who voted yes. Unfortunately at the senate it's tricky because if he is found guilty of even 1 offence he will remain impeached. But you never know I hear there are Mps ready to testify they were bribed/coerced/threatened to vote yes.

Here is the list

How MPs voted
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/realtime/2024-10-08-gachaguas-impeachment-how-the-mps-voted
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2024, 05:34:24 PM »
Thanks. Rent an MP list.  I will put it excel with constituency and county columns. Should add the finance bill 2024 column. If you need to rent an MP this will be your go to list.

Here is the list

How MPs voted
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/realtime/2024-10-08-gachaguas-impeachment-how-the-mps-voted