Author Topic: Pundit's brain explained by an expert  (Read 1033 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pundit's brain explained by an expert
« on: October 08, 2024, 06:19:15 AM »
?t=FBRkPVIXH2_jpXUbXcDyjw&s=08

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Pundit's brain explained by an expert
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2024, 09:43:10 AM »
😃😃

I agree RV Pundit is shameless! Here we are discussing the derth of his god "Kagame-Meles" who is being checkmated by a neophyte. But going by RV Pundit's antiques you would think Ruto is about to be knighted as Nobel Laureate or Prince of Africa. Bure Kabisa.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2024, 09:45:39 AM »
COPE!
You know I am very good in political analysis.
And you're desperately trying to take shine off.

I AM VERY STUBBORN. FACTS ARE VERY STUBBORN.

Isnt Ruto the nearest to Meles Zenawi know in global world capital for Africa thought leader?

😃😃

I agree RV Pundit is shamess! Here we are discussing the derth of his god "Kagame-Meles" who is being checkmated by a neophyte. But going by RV Pundit's antiques you would think Ruto is about to be knighted as Nobel Laureate or Prince of Africa. Bure Kabisa.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2024, 09:53:33 AM »
Kagame-Meles had the local ducks in a row before venturing out into the AU. Nor has the economy performed any well at all under Ruto. So no he is not their equal.

About you, you are only as good as your tingod. You are both equally pathetic.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2024, 10:06:11 AM »
Ruto is barely 2yrs - and has risen so fast to be leader of climate change worldwide.

If am pathetic; what about you; who run away here; every few months; after writting nonsense.

Kagame-Meles had the local ducks in a row before venturing out into the AU. Nor has the economy performed any well at all under Ruto. So no he is not their equal.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2024, 10:23:24 AM »
Exactly. ONLY 2 YEARS but now already chasing his tail. Even drunk wheelchair mzee Kibaki steered Narc safely for 3 years. Drunk dimwit Uhuru ran Jubilee whole 5 years.

Ruto has set a new record of political mismanagement.

Of course he has achieved nothing in Africa. Just rhetoric. Let us see where he goes with Raila. Once the neophyte schools him and shreds his credibility.

I am not RV Pundit the Great Savant. Nice try.

Ruto is barely 2yrs - and has risen so fast to be leader of climate change worldwide.

If am pathetic; what about you; who run away here; every few months; after writting nonsense.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2024, 10:35:29 AM »
Pundit, what became of Ruto's peace effort in Sudan? 🤔

Silencing the guns is much easier than building pie in the sky.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2024, 10:46:51 AM »
Pundit is just a Moist and a Kalenjin Nationalist akin to Raila supporters who never seem to see the blunders their leaders make.
Pundit is okay now with Gachaguas impeachment but was not okay 4 years ago with Rutos impeachment . Pundit is okay now with Railas broadbased Government but was not okay 3 years ago with Railas handshake Government .
Pundit is okay now with abductions but was not okay 3 years ago when Matiangi and Kibicho were abducting people left and right .
Pundit is okay now with Rutos corruption but was not okay 4 years ago with Uhurus corruption .
Simply put it Pundit is okay with all evils as long as his tribesman is doing .Thats a typical Moist ……

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2024, 10:49:17 AM »
No you not . Yes Facts are stubborn but one cannot create his own facts . Ruto will be out worst case scenario by 2027 …..

COPE!

Isnt Ruto the nearest to Meles Zenawi know in global world capital for Africa thought leader?

😃😃

I agree RV Pundit is shamess! Here we are discussing the derth of his god "Kagame-Meles" who is being checkmated by a neophyte. But going by RV Pundit's antiques you would think Ruto is about to be knighted as Nobel Laureate or Prince of Africa. Bure Kabisa.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2024, 11:06:04 AM »
Pundit has ALTERNATE FACTS like Trump.

But he's not entirely hopless. I almost admire his shame-free approach. He gets to mouth off contradictory stuff without butting an eyelid.

No you not . Yes Facts are stubborn but one cannot create his own facts . Ruto will be out worst case scenario by 2027 …..

COPE!

😃😃

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2024, 11:53:21 AM »
Kibaki by now had lost the referendum.
Ruto had small turbuelence from GENZ/RiggyG
But he was already on Raila fix.

Exactly. ONLY 2 YEARS but now already chasing his tail. Even drunk wheelchair mzee Kibaki steered Narc safely for 3 years. Drunk dimwit Uhuru ran Jubilee whole 5 years.

Ruto has set a new record of political mismanagement.

Of course he has achieved nothing in Africa. Just rhetoric. Let us see where he goes with Raila. Once the neophyte schools him and shreds his credibility.

I am not RV Pundit the Great Savant. Nice try.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2024, 11:54:36 AM »
Say Ruto will do worse in 2027 is NOT FACT
Its prediction

See you're stupid generally.

Everytime you attack me - I know I am right

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2024, 11:55:26 AM »
Apply the same logic on yourself.
Pundit is just a Moist and a Kalenjin Nationalist akin to Raila supporters who never seem to see the blunders their leaders make.
Pundit is okay now with Gachaguas impeachment but was not okay 4 years ago with Rutos impeachment . Pundit is okay now with Railas broadbased Government but was not okay 3 years ago with Railas handshake Government .
Pundit is okay now with abductions but was not okay 3 years ago when Matiangi and Kibicho were abducting people left and right .
Pundit is okay now with Rutos corruption but was not okay 4 years ago with Uhurus corruption .
Simply put it Pundit is okay with all evils as long as his tribesman is doing .Thats a typical Moist ……

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2024, 12:18:29 PM »
Yes 2027 is prediction based on the following Fact . Ruto was mas President by Mt Kenya where his winning votes were 49% from Mt Kenya .He is weaker now as he had lost Mt Kenya by the following miscalculations starting to work with Raila snd Gachaguas imoeachment whoever adviced him on the second move misguided him as whatever little doubt had been left with Mt Kenyas has gone in thin air . As was with Uhuru Mt Kenya will discipline him in 2027 . The fact here is Ruto is weaker at this stage without Mt Kenya in comparison to Aug 2022 when he was with Mt Kenya .

Its prediction

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2024, 12:20:32 PM »

People know I opposed Uhuru on his cope ration with Raila on his corruption and alot of things . Im not a Moist where as you are

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2024, 12:36:59 PM »
Uhuru wanted you to support Raila;
You prefere lesser evil Ruto
Now both have united.
Now uko na SHIDA.

People know I opposed Uhuru on his cope ration with Raila on his corruption and alot of things . Im not a Moist where as you are

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2024, 12:37:52 PM »
Ruto has made zero gains - but just lost? Really nigga?
Yes 2027 is prediction based on the following Fact . Ruto was mas President by Mt Kenya where his winning votes were 49% from Mt Kenya .He is weaker now as he had lost Mt Kenya by the following miscalculations starting to work with Raila snd Gachaguas imoeachment whoever adviced him on the second move misguided him as whatever little doubt had been left with Mt Kenyas has gone in thin air . As was with Uhuru Mt Kenya will discipline him in 2027 . The fact here is Ruto is weaker at this stage without Mt Kenya in comparison to Aug 2022 when he was with Mt Kenya .

Its prediction

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2024, 01:32:27 PM »
Same reason Shida I had with Uhuru , at least Im consistent . If I had shida with Uhuru for Raila handshake why shouldnt i have same shida with Ruto for Raila brosdbased Government .
Aliye na shida is you coz it proves you are a hypocrite .

Uhuru wanted you to support Raila;
You prefere lesser evil Ruto
Now both have united.
Now uko na SHIDA.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2024, 01:33:42 PM »
Tell me which gains he has made if the whole nation is saying Kufa dereva kufa makanga …. Same inroads Moi made in 2002 when the whole nation was saying yote yawezekana bila Moi ?

Ruto has made zero gains - but just lost? Really nigga?

Its prediction

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2024, 01:53:01 PM »
I supported kibaki tilil 2005 then Ruto since then..i support Ruto positions n moved. I have my reason why i only supported kibaki then Ruto..both are intelligent leaders