Author Topic: Ruto is living up to the stereotype of kale men being simple minded vindictive m  (Read 558 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Yaani hii impeachment is a mursik..driven vendetta. Supreme Court helped ruto to steal elections but didn't realize they had unleashed a small dick energy in the kenya executive. I think some general should call this fool and tell him to move on.

Gachagua has made nonsense of this fake impeachment allegations. Ruto suffers from low self esteem.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Kenyans are suffering while these goons are busy politicking
Selling our real estate to Adan is the worst thing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Today we shall see if MPs are convinced of Gachagua defense.

Yaani hii impeachment is a mursik..driven vendetta. Supreme Court helped ruto to steal elections but didn't realize they had unleashed a small dick energy in the kenya executive. I think some general should call this fool and tell him to move on.

Gachagua has made nonsense of this fake impeachment allegations. Ruto suffers from low self esteem.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
We agreed Mps is not synonymous to support on the ground . Why of late you always cry Mps will save Ruto , come 2027 they will not save Ruto , the people will kick out Ruto out of office .The people are supreme…..

Today we shall see if MPs are convinced of Gachagua defense.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Ruto is a domestic abuser and most Kenyans can now sympathize with his wife, they have felt his wrath. Like the four years of Trump where Americans felt like living in an abusive relationship, Ruto’s two years have felt worse, it’s like two years being stuck in a nightmare.