Author Topic: Gachagua real has cojones  (Read 1161 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Gachagua real has cojones
« on: October 07, 2024, 05:20:28 AM »
I see Ruto been afraid to get out statehouse n standard reporting mass staff transfer in statehouse  n tigtening of access to president.He must ruthlessly deal With Gachagua n related mafia

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Gachagua real has cojones
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2024, 09:34:32 AM »

Not possible He would be able to Govern Kenyan . Even Ruto who is more vicious couldnt do that to Uhuru nor can he do it to Gachagua .
Ruto in all honesty just miscalculated Big time . It happens in politics Moi miscalculated , Uhuru Miscalculated Kibaki miscalculated also .
Kibaki was able to recover and put Raila in his place , Moi and Uhuru couldnt recover . Ruto also recovery is pegged on Raila supporting him in 2027 .
I see Ruto been afraid to get out statehouse n standard reporting mass staff transfer in statehouse  n tigtening of access to president.He must ruthlessly deal With Gachagua n related mafia

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2024, 09:52:36 AM »
I wont doubt anything RVHH says about Gachagua trying to kill Ruto.
This purely on that.
Politics baadaye.

Not possible He would be able to Govern Kenyan . Even Ruto who is more vicious couldnt do that to Uhuru nor can he do it to Gachagua .
Ruto in all honesty just miscalculated Big time . It happens in politics Moi miscalculated , Uhuru Miscalculated Kibaki miscalculated also .
Kibaki was able to recover and put Raila in his place , Moi and Uhuru couldnt recover . Ruto also recovery is pegged on Raila supporting him in 2027 .

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2024, 10:18:34 AM »
The difference is in the upbringing, Uhuru never trusted Ruto, a kikuyu trait not to trust non-Kikuyus - I call it logical in the context of Kenya, so he made sure those in critical positions had no relation to Ruto, and Ruto could not scheme any stupid thing against him.

Ruto on the other hand is a an emotional leader, trusting until you betray him, I call stupid in the context of Kenya.
He gave Gachagua free hand and he could plan evil things against him.

Ruto needs to understand even your closest Kikuyu friend will jump on any weakness you have , like trusting- Yes trusting in Kikuyu culture is weakness.  Once you get that you will live happily with Kikuyus and not treat you as KYM.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2024, 10:40:23 AM »
Same RVHH was saying this impeachment is a game and that Ruto and Gachagua are chanda na pete only a week later to come with fake allegations

This purely on that.
Politics baadaye.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2024, 10:43:00 AM »
Upuzi , Ruto called Uhuru Dynasty and Cerelak child .

The difference is in the upbringing, Uhuru never trusted Ruto, a kikuyu trait not to trust non-Kikuyus - I call it logical in the context of Kenya, so he made sure those in critical positions had no relation to Ruto, and Ruto could not scheme any stupid thing against him.

Ruto on the other hand is a an emotional leader, trusting until you betray him, I call stupid in the context of Kenya.
He gave Gachagua free hand and he could plan evil things against him.

Ruto needs to understand even your closest Kikuyu friend will jump on any weakness you have , like trusting- Yes trusting in Kikuyu culture is weakness.  Once you get that you will live happily with Kikuyus and not treat you as KYM.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2024, 12:40:57 PM »
Same RVHH was saying this impeachment is a game and that Ruto and Gachagua are chanda na pete only a week later to come with fake allegations

This purely on that.
Politics baadaye.

No, that was before I got real information. Gema pilot saved Ruto. Also, poison food at Statehouse was real. You see massive transfer of Statehouse Employees. They must have tried again
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2024, 01:47:55 PM »
Ruto is in FULL panic mode not coz of Gachagua but as what have said in my thread,Kikuyus will hunt him down senseless,  I would be scared too No kikuyu to trust but Ruto started this unfortunately, he will be shitting bricks and looking under his bed before he sleeps

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=16868.0

Soon even akina  Ichungwa will be thrown underneath the bus by him as he will be jittery always

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2024, 01:50:09 PM »
Are we back to 2008 - ohoo Ruto is dead man walking.
Gachagua is the one to run abroad to join Matiangi and Uhuru.
And so will the idiot called Wanjigi.

One thing Ruto learnt from Moi - invest in intelligence - and now Ruto will dig in.

Ruto is in FULL panic mode not coz of Gachagua but as what have said in my thread,Kikuyus will hunt him down senseless,  I would be scared too No kikuyu to trust but Ruto started this unfortunately, he will be shitting bricks and looking under his bed before he sleeps

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=16868.0

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2024, 08:22:13 PM »
Gachagua is a Man that guys has balls of steel. Whatever happens....he has made himself a name, my fear is for murima mps after impeachment.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2024, 08:42:24 PM »
Those ones will be frog marched. Never ever seen Gema Nation this united and breathing fire. They feel they have been played. May peace prevail.
Gachagua is a Man that guys has balls of steel. Whatever happens....he has made himself a name, my fear is for murima mps after impeachment.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2024, 09:29:26 PM »
I told you not to underestimate a Nyeri kikuyu, he will take you down, no matter what happens, Ruto is now more hated than Moi, he is hanging on Raila’s tail coats for his dear life. Yesterday, people boycotted the church that he attended. He might be able to limp to 2027 but he will be beaten like a village chicken thief.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • EVERY KENYAN SHOULD HAVE A GUN.
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2024, 12:26:14 AM »
Why is Gachagua so courageous?What does he know?

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2024, 03:50:01 AM »

This purely on that.
Politics baadaye.

No, that was before I got real information. Gema pilot saved Ruto. Also, poison food at Statehouse was real. You see massive transfer of Statehouse Employees. They must have tried again

Jokes from a paranoid president whose citizens have had enough of his madness.

Also, where is ruto’s chief cheer leader Meg Whitman? My focus is now on the U.S. and Britain not village baboons like Ruto and gachugua. They’re like hezbollah. Big mouths but one bomb will send both of them to hell.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2024, 05:47:19 AM »
He knows he is gone. He is suicidal.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2024, 06:39:51 PM »

He has always been like that from when he was a DO to when he was fighting Uhuru . He was the most boldest in the fight against Uhuru even more than Ruto.