Author Topic: 3 Hurdles Ruto overcome before 2027 , Revolution, Impeachment ,forced Govt  (Read 604 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto seems to have not learnt in his 30 years of polical Journey.
1. Made same mistake as Kibaki aggressively pursued drastic economic policies unlike Kibaki who was experienced economist and got majority of his policies correct , Ruto is not and got his all wrong.
2. Made same mistake as Kibaki and Uhuru he alienated the people who made him become President and took his opponents in power . KANU riftvalley did not vote for Kibaki in 2007 nor did Mt Kenya Jubilee vote for UhuRaila in 2022.Nor will Nyanza vote for Ruto in 2022.
3.Overtrusted Raila like Moi did until 2002 when Raila turned his back and made Kibaki Tosha
4. Uhuru in as much as he betrayed Jubilee did not go all the way to impeach Ruto , he had the numbers as showcased in how he was able to pass BBI while Ruto opposing it . Reason is that it could have brought anarchy .Same consequences will be by impeaching Gachagua
5. He wants a referendumn , something one should avoid as we saw with Kibaki and Uhuru.

With that said to reach 2027 he will need to avoid mass street protest , and impeachment of himself and if things become to much that he cant govern he will be forced by international community to form a Govt in preparations for an election earlier than 2027 . Just an observation from Kenyas past political past

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 3 Hurdles Ruto overcome before 2027 , Revolution, Impeachment ,forced Govt
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2024, 04:51:35 PM »
Underestimate Ruto. He is a moi

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2024, 07:12:08 PM »
So Moi to you was a great politician ? The person who destroyed Kenyan economy and took Kibaki to restore it ?
You always prove that you are a Moist at any particular time like right now ….
Tell me anything brilliant Moi did apart from bringing Raila to Government (coperation) and Raila gave him a good back stab for all those years he jailed him ……

Underestimate Ruto. He is a moi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2024, 11:44:00 PM »
Moi wA political professor. How he won 92 n 97 when all big tribes were against him is legendary stuff. He was terrible economy wise n I never supported Moi. I supported kibaki as you kid until mid20s when I disembarked as he betrayed narc dream n say all nice things they advocating was just to kick moi n they didn't give a damn. I realized I had fought moi for nothing. I started supporting Ruto. Kumbe Kenya politics was a tribal affairs

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2024, 08:51:10 AM »
Moi has never won an election, he rigged them in broad daylight even the mlolongo where candidates with longer lines lost. If Ruto is trying to recreate that nonsense, he will be evicted from statehouse in broad daylight.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2024, 09:43:42 AM »
92 and 97 election generally reflected the will of the people.
No way Kibaki with 30mps in 97 and 20mps won election
When KANU had 110 and 105 mps.
Moi has never won an election, he rigged them in broad daylight even the mlolongo where candidates with longer lines lost. If Ruto is trying to recreate that nonsense, he will be evicted from statehouse in broad daylight.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2024, 02:21:40 PM »
Most people fell for opposition 90s propaganda that Moi rigged them out. While the truth was first their own greed and division, then Kanu money and machinery. Of course Moi won the elections. Freely but not fairly.

By 2002 they had learnt FORD lesson and ganged up in NARC to unseat KANU.

92 and 97 election generally reflected the will of the people.
No way Kibaki with 30mps in 97 and 20mps won election
When KANU had 110 and 105 mps.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels