Author Topic: Kamala Harris Crushed Trump debate to smithereens  (Read 2477 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Kamala Harris Crushed Trump debate to smithereens
« on: September 11, 2024, 06:42:03 AM »
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Kamala Harris Crushed Trump debate to smithereens
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2024, 07:44:57 AM »
Trump is a deranged Moron and then to top, the most powerful celebrity in the world, Tylor Swift endorsed Kamala immediately after the debate.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024, 01:56:30 PM »
It's the economy stupid. Economy anxiety and distress will cost democrats this election. Xenophobia will be the engine that keeps this sentiment high. Democrats need to come up with a concrete plan of how they will address inflation. They need to do this asap before Republicans fully define them on this issue. Immigration will keep the hate engine going. Trump chances of winning are still high. The advantage kamala has with women has been washed by white males and some black males crossing over to the Maga echo chamber. TRUMP is about to get another winm
It's the economy stupid my people

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2024, 01:56:53 PM »
A classic phrase! "It's the economy, stupid" is a famous phrase coined by James Carville, the campaign strategist for Bill Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign. It was a reminder to focus on the economic issues that voters care about most.

In essence, the phrase means that:

1. Economic concerns are often the top priority for voters.
2. Politicians should prioritize economic issues, such as jobs, growth, and financial security, to win elections.
3. Other issues, like social or foreign policy, are secondary to economic concerns.

Carville's phrase was a winning strategy for Clinton, and it has since become a common saying in politics to emphasize the importance of economic issues in election campaigns.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2024, 02:29:30 PM »
I don't know where you live, but the economy right now is the best it has ever been. Watch Alan Litchman discuss the economy as a deciding factor. In 2020, the economy was almost kaput, unemployment was 14%, deaths everywhere, and shelves empty. As soon as Harris and Biden came in, they doubled the economy, bringing unemployment back to 4%, so on the economy, Biden and Harris performed extremely well. I don't see inflation affecting my day-to-day living, and I'm sure millions of people are doing well, except, the lazy folks, of course. 13 keys to the white house show Harris is the 47th and Trump is simply kaput!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2024, 04:01:11 PM »
Kenyan Plato:

Do you live in the US or in Europe?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2024, 04:12:37 PM »
I don't know where you live, but the economy right now is the best it has ever been. Watch Alan Litchman discuss the economy as a deciding factor. In 2020, the economy was almost kaput, unemployment was 14%, deaths everywhere, and shelves empty. As soon as Harris and Biden came in, they doubled the economy, bringing unemployment back to 4%, so on the economy, Biden and Harris performed extremely well. I don't see inflation affecting my day-to-day living, and I'm sure millions of people are doing well, except, the lazy folks, of course. 13 keys to the white house show Harris is the 47th and Trump is simply kaput!

Not everyone is making money. Avegae pa income is 42k for males. Ponder that before you arrogantly dismiss me

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2024, 04:24:30 PM »
Kenyan Plato:

Do you live in the US or in Europe?

Usa . Dig into income numbers and inflation

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2024, 04:25:30 PM »
The average annual income for African Americans varies by state, with the highest average annual income found in the District of Columbia at $67,134 and the lowest in Mississippi at $33,568 ¹. Here are some average annual incomes for African Americans in various states ¹:

- *Alabama*: $43,823
- *California*: $54,871
- *Maryland*: $63,030
- *Mississippi*: $33,568
- *South Carolina*: $41,026
- *South Dakota*: $29,106
- *Tennessee*: $43,399
- *Washington*: $51,391
- *West Virginia*: $39,695
- *Wisconsin*: $43,848

Please note that these figures are based on average weekly earnings, which have been multiplied by 52 to get the average annual income.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2024, 04:40:17 PM »
Njamba I agree the economy is bad- it's why Kamala has a grocery subsidy as top pledge. I don't know if it's enough to sink her, but polls show people believe Trump is better for the economy than Kamala.

RVHH is exaggerating things as usual. Kamala won but not decisively. She was able to put Trump to task over his baseless "immigrants are eating dogs" rants. This does not however move the needle.

Her strongest point remains abortion - she will carry white women which Hillary lost. But not decisively - Trump has done his best to say this is now a state issue.

Kamala weakness is immigration - despite fact-checking Trump she hasn't convinced anyone that Biden-Harris admin has not seriously fumbled the border. Trump wants to use this scare-mongering to rally his deplorable base. However immigration only gives Trump an edge in border state AZ.

Biggest item in the other swing states - PA, WI, MI - is Gaza. It's bad for Kamala because Muslims are very angry about Gaza - enough to sit it out. They rallied last night outside the venue in Philly saying they will not vote for genocide.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2024, 05:31:26 PM »
Well, some Republicans are already whining that Trump had a Biden senior moment and should drop out of the race for a younger person. Do you know what smears about immigrants did to Trump? There are 400,000 registered Haitian voters in Florida alone. Politics is about addition, not subtraction, especially when 10-20K votes can make the difference. Eligible immigrant voters in 2020 were 23 million, according to the Pew Center; in 2024, it is estimated at 25-26 million! They are voting blocks that don't take "Immigrants eating dogs and pets" lightly. I don't see Trump's path to the White House. It is lights out from here! Texas latest polls have Trump Harris at 2 points within the margin of error!
Taylor Swift endorsement alone gives anyone 1-2 million votes! I think Kamala added numbers and Trump lost numbers!
Kamala also mentioned Putin aiming to take on Poland after finishing with Ukraine, and that was strategic because there are 700,000-900,000 Polish Americans in Pennyslvania. That is more addition!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2024, 06:50:52 PM »
Those Haitians in Florida are democrats. Trump was inciting his racist base. It will be a bloodbath of lies and propaganda from him. The average voter is an idiot so they will buy his lies

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2024, 10:07:24 PM »
Those Haitians in Florida are democrats. Trump was inciting his racist base. It will be a bloodbath of lies and propaganda from him. The average voter is an idiot so they will buy his lies

Exactly.

Kamala's trouble with Muslims in PA, MI, WI - is that they are all Democrats. So while Trump is happily a Zionist fanatic - Kamala has to fit through the needle like the camel. Because she needs both Muslims and Jews. It is an impossible situation.

Haitians are already Dems and do not matter to Trump. He will double down on the "millions of criminals and rapists are pouring through my border" - which works wonders for the deplorable base who believe in voodoo like white replacement theory.

Even clear policy like climate change which Kamal shone so well over Trump - is not actually a win. Because noone will vote for climate change - folks want fracking jobs in PA. So how do you claim to fight climate change while allowing fracking?

This is the TOUGH JOB of progressive politics. Conservativism is actually just sit with the easy job - conserve the status quo - traditional marriage, holy bible, fossil fuel, etc - including lunacy like guns despite the mounting bodycount.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2024, 10:33:34 PM »
You guys need to educate yourself about Black vote in America. Republicans typically get 6–15% of the votes, and those 6–15% are usually Haitians, Africans, and other black groups from outside the United States. Trump was the first republican to get almost  15-20% maximum, and it came mainly from same groups. No matter what rhetoric you hear, black women control the majority of the households among African Americans and descendants of slaves, who have consistently voted Democratic since the 1960s. Black women forced Biden to nominate Kentanji Brown to the Supreme Court, forced Biden to name Kamala Harris Vice President, and when Biden was dropping out, they forced him to endorse Kamala and put their feet down, that is why there was no contest/infighting. If Trump lose that 20% Haitian vote he got in 2016, it can make a difference when 30K votes decide winning a state or losing! It is illegal and immoral to vote republican in African American households, period!
An estimated 20 percent of voters of Haitian ancestry went for Trump in 2016, Austin said. They aren’t a monolithic voting bloc, unlike African-American voters, who overwhelmingly cast their ballots for Democrats.

Many Haitian Americans are more conservative than African Americans. Austin has studied different groups as part of the research for her book, “The Caribbeanization of Black Politics: Race, Group Consciousness, and Political Participation in America,” published earlier this year.

During his campaign, Trump told Miami’s Little Haiti that he would be “your biggest champion.” But in January, it was widely reported the president used vulgarity to describe people from Haiti and African nations, though he and the White House later denied he applied the term to Haiti.

“I think, for me, I’m so angry I’d rather not sleep,” said Guithele Ruiz-Nicolas, president of the Haitian-American Club in Broward. “I’m working so that we can see something different. The anger that we feel, for me, has energized me. There is a need for change. I don’t care if I go to an event every night because I know that we have to change.”

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2024, 10:43:47 PM »
Debate I give Kamala a slight edge. Trump should have focused on economy (mortgage, interest rates, jobs), foreign policy and immigration. All in all Kamala has no chance. If she was this popular they would have allowed democrat primary but they didn't. One would have to be crazy to vote for Democrats knowing what they have done in Gaza, Ukraine and global economy at large.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2024, 11:07:19 PM »

Exactly.

Kamala's trouble with Muslims in PA, MI, WI - is that they are all Democrats. So while Trump is happily a Zionist fanatic - Kamala has to fit through the needle like the camel. Because she needs both Muslims and Jews. It is an impossible situation.

Haitians are already Dems and do not matter to Trump. He will double down on the "millions of criminals and rapists are pouring through my border" - which works wonders for the deplorable base who believe in voodoo like white replacement theory.

Even clear policy like climate change which Kamal shone so well over Trump - is not actually a win. Because noone will vote for climate change - folks want fracking jobs in PA. So how do you claim to fight climate change while allowing fracking?

This is the TOUGH JOB of progressive politics. Conservativism is actually just sit with the easy job - conserve the status quo - traditional marriage, holy bible, fossil fuel, etc.—including lunacy like guns despite the mounting bodycount.
You are not well versed in American politics. Progressive/liberal politics want freedoms, whether you want to conserve traditional family, religion, or expand it, alternative energy sources, protect the environment, women, workers, immigrants rights, and rights of all to pursue life how they seem fit for themselves, aka total freedom. Concersatives want to elevate the white race over other groups in a subtle way. That is why they abandoned pro business, pro freedom, and pro America bs  . Everyone gets a chance to do what they want in a safe space. JD wife is taking a beating constantly from Trump's christian conservative base. If Trump loses, I suspect racists will not show up at the polls like they did in 2016 or 2020. 4CHAN, Telegram and other channels are just destroying him day in and day out. In fact, Trump was fucking upset when he found out that USHA was Indian, but he had already picked him!
Not a valid youtube URL

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2024, 11:19:05 PM »
Debate I give Kamala a slight edge. Trump should have focused on economy (mortgage, interest rates, jobs), foreign policy and immigration. All in all Kamala has no chance. If she was this popular they would have allowed democrat primary but they didn't. One would have to be crazy to vote for Democrats knowing what they have done in Gaza, Ukraine and global economy at large.
You don't know what you talking about. GAZA will not move a needle in US politics. I would say if it wasn't for democrats, GAZA would have been wiped off the map because that is the policy of Trump, Maga Christians, and Benjamin Netanyahu. Those Arabs in Michigan know the truth, that is why they will run to the voting booth panting to cast votes for Kamala Harris because they know Trump, will give Israel bigger weapons and authority to vanquish the remaining parts of Palestine!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2024, 10:22:25 AM »
When and where on this earth has "everyone" been making money?

Not everyone is making money. Avegae pa income is 42k for males. Ponder that before you arrogantly dismiss me

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2024, 02:04:38 PM »
That is how Trump lured Haitians to form the group 'Blacks for Trump."
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=960527882845453&set=a.201905705374345

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2024, 02:53:03 PM »
When and where on this earth has "everyone" been making money?

I am saying that immigrants making more money than locals shouldn't assume most Americans are in the same financial situation. Economic anxiety is what is causing some voters back Trump