Author Topic: Luos want a State funeral in 2029  (Read 1861 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Luos want a State funeral in 2029
« on: August 27, 2024, 09:38:01 PM »
Seems raila is going to carry on his fake assignment. During okoa it was his fake Havard job of drinking daily. Now has this armphous job called AUC with no serious role. He will be in it till 2026 when he will be back to be ruto's running mate. Hoping luos will get a state funeral in 2029. Bure kabisa.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Luos want a State funeral in 2029
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 07:11:06 AM »

Many variables in between , what about if he doesnt become AU chairman ? His plan is changing constitution , what coalition will come out of that 
2027 with or without Raila Ruto will not win , depending with referendum outcome 2027 will be a run off .

Seems raila is going to carry on his fake assignment. During okoa it was his fake Havard job of drinking daily. Now has this armphous job called AUC with no serious role. He will be in it till 2026 when he will be back to be ruto's running mate. Hoping luos will get a state funeral in 2029. Bure kabisa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 08:20:17 AM »
Raila is winning AU
Raila is selling ODM to Ruto.

Ruto will consolidate ODM Zones - so much if Raila attempt to come back - in 2026 - he'll find people moved on.

Raila will president of presidents. That good for his ego and his ja-luoness will be happy

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2024, 01:01:06 PM »
Raila will be on ballot in 2027 he will be no 2 and Ruto no 3 .
Raila will take back his share of Bukusus votes which he lost in 2022 .
Ruto will lose GEMA Bukusus and tlittle Somali he got

Raila is winning AU
Raila is selling ODM to Ruto.

Ruto will consolidate ODM Zones - so much if Raila attempt to come back - in 2026 - he'll find people moved on.

Raila will president of presidents. That good for his ego and his ja-luoness will be happy

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2024, 04:07:41 PM »
And your candidate who is mystery will win :)
Uko Mwenda Kweli.

By time Raila will be going to Adis Ababa - he will have completely sold ODM to Ruto.

And will not come to lose again - unless he is mad.

He has got big seat where he can retire in dignity.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2024, 04:47:46 PM »
Obassanjo is going strong at official 87.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2024, 06:49:24 PM »
The saying out there is There is a Franco Phone Muslim alliance rooting for the other candidate….Lets wait and see if he can pull off this one …. Still I know Railas mission is to change consitution to have Regional Governments and prime ministers

Uko Mwenda Kweli.

By time Raila will be going to Adis Ababa - he will have completely sold ODM to Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2024, 07:16:13 PM »
Migori wajaluo wametokeahttps://x.com/Itumbi_Denis/status/1828819764858568789?t=1zOlNd6-Zwbf210_xdeWHg&s=19

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2024, 07:17:42 PM »
The saying out there is There is a Franco Phone Muslim alliance rooting for the other candidate….Lets wait and see if he can pull off this one …. Still I know Railas mission is to change consitution to have Regional Governments and prime ministers

Uko Mwenda Kweli.

Which alliance when 6 Francophone countries are suspended from AU. DRC n Congo already confirmed as Tshiekendi is Raila friend

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2024, 12:13:41 AM »
This nonsense always excites tribal pinheads, they should rollout a mass id and voter registration and someone like Matiangi, if he chooses to run will wipe out Ruto by noon on Election Day. I am going to save all my posts here so we can revisit in 2027, if Ruto decides that rigging is the right way to go, I will advice all the tribal pinheads here to offload all their properties in Kenya and look for a visa somewhere, Kenya after 2027 will be a different landscape. I am telling that even right now, people are just controlling their anger but Kenya is a smoldering powder keg.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2024, 03:42:22 AM »
Dont burst a vein.
Matiangi cant win an MP seat in Kisii.
Ruto is inheriting ODM machinery to add to UDA - that makes him unassailable.
He'll win next election with huge landslide.

This nonsense always excites tribal pinheads, they should rollout a mass id and voter registration and someone like Matiangi, if he chooses to run will wipe out Ruto by noon on Election Day. I am going to save all my posts here so we can revisit in 2027, if Ruto decides that rigging is the right way to go, I will advice all the tribal pinheads here to offload all their properties in Kenya and look for a visa somewhere, Kenya after 2027 will be a different landscape. I am telling that even right now, people are just controlling their anger but Kenya is a smoldering powder keg.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2024, 05:41:16 AM »
The most likely to burst a vein are tribal pinheads buried deep in their tribal kingpins behind even when the evidence is there that Ruto is extremely unpopular and cannot lead. Ruto was on his way out but Kenyans who are patient people decided to give him a chance with reduced powers after with opposition in te government. My job here is simple, read the mood of the country and make neutral predictions. I predicted that Ruto will have people in the streets in two years and he almost got removed out of power. The tribal elections and numbers but if we have to stay primitive and make tribal predictions, a combined power of Gema, Kamba, Kisiis, half of Luhyas and angry gen’s will remove Ruto from power. By 2027, ODM will be asking for a heart and liver from Ruto, you think Raila will deputize Ruto? Ruto better hope this AU thing works, it will at least give him some temporary relieve but if it fails, Raila will come back making demands and the fallout will be quick and catastrophic for Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2024, 08:44:44 AM »
At least behind all the verbosity you're hoping for gema, kamba, gusii and half luhya alliance :)

The most likely to burst a vein are tribal pinheads buried deep in their tribal kingpins behind even when the evidence is there that Ruto is extremely unpopular and cannot lead. Ruto was on his way out but Kenyans who are patient people decided to give him a chance with reduced powers after with opposition in te government. My job here is simple, read the mood of the country and make neutral predictions. I predicted that Ruto will have people in the streets in two years and he almost got removed out of power. The tribal elections and numbers but if we have to stay primitive and make tribal predictions, a combined power of Gema, Kamba, Kisiis, half of Luhyas and angry gen’s will remove Ruto from power. By 2027, ODM will be asking for a heart and liver from Ruto, you think Raila will deputize Ruto? Ruto better hope this AU thing works, it will at least give him some temporary relieve but if it fails, Raila will come back making demands and the fallout will be quick and catastrophic for Ruto.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2024, 09:40:22 AM »
Its politics of anger and resentment, I hear it from all over the country.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2024, 10:38:34 AM »
Your sadness is someone else happiness. Jaluos are happy now.
Its politics of anger and resentment, I hear it from all over the country.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2024, 12:45:55 PM »
It’s okay, it’s temporary happiness, they are in government but poverty will persist. They should talk to people in Baringo, they had a president for 24yrs but still live in huts and shit in the bush like animals. I hope Ruto has at least helped you enough so your kids can have indoor toilets and plumbing. By the way, I personally have no stake in Kenya, I own a few things that I can offload in a minute, my kids have no interest in living there. I thought of eventually settling there but the new world has opened a lot opportunities, with money, you can retire anywhere especially in the Caribbean. I feel sorry for my family who are stuck in that mediocrity and the only thing I can do is through social media and sites like this that there is a different and a huge world there where the governments is made up of idea people with solutions and not thieves. I do not even know why I am here arguing about 2027, it’s a waste of time. Politicians are not immortal and neither are we, 2027 is a lifetime in politics. Morara told Kenyans that these politicians they admire are walking around with diabetes, cancer, blood infusions, aids etc with all they stolen money, they cannot find happiness.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2024, 02:27:14 PM »
Hard to predict elections that are 3 years away, but I have a feeling the president will perform the last year, or around 2025-2026, and most people will vote for him in very large numbers. Raila, I hear, agreed to endorse him in 2027 win or lose AUC post and deliver 3-4 million votes as part of agreement. With guaranteed 3-4 million Raila RELIABLE votes, Ruto will only need 2 million Kales votes, and maybe 500K-1 million votes out there to win big! He may actually need about 20-90 Kikuyu votes to hit 50%+1
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2024, 02:38:17 PM »
Good for him, I hear there are threats in RV on Kikuyus already, if he has your ear, tell him not to harm even one kikuyu or Kenya is shut down, he is evicted from state house and we can all sell the country for a discount. Watu hawana uwoga na hawataki Ujinga. If GenZs almost evicted him, let him and his cohorts try tribal clashes.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2024, 02:46:20 PM »
Good for him, I hear there are threats in RV on Kikuyus already, if he has your ear, tell him not to harm even one kikuyu or Kenya is shut down, he is evicted from state house and we can all sell the country for a discount. Watu hawana uwoga na hawataki Ujinga. If GenZs almost evicted him, let him and his cohorts try tribal clashes.
If there are such threats, it will likely becoming from Gachagua or those Mt Kenya politicians trying to scare and consolidate Kikuyu votes in one corner. RV is home to all tribes!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!