Author Topic: Watch Bangladeshi Prime minister fleeing to exile.  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Watch Bangladeshi Prime minister fleeing to exile.
« on: August 05, 2024, 03:25:23 PM »

She had a super majority in parliament.She had won 225 out of 300 seats in parliament in January this year.She had been in power for 15 years and controlled the military.Over the last few weeks she had massacred hundreds.It reached a point whereby the army gave her 45 minutes to resign.She has ran away to India,In future she will be extradited back to Bangladesh,Jailed and probably hanged.Infact running away to India may cause a revolution against Modi in India.The revolution in that region began in Sri Lanka,then Indonesia and i believe next will be India.

Globally,The era of threatening citizens with guns and intimidating them with state power of mass murder is gone.You can threaten,kill them but finally you will exit power and one day you will be prosecuted in a court of Law to defend yourself and you will be Jailed for life.

As leaders,Our key principle should be to love and care for our people and not to harm them and in moments of insanity wise leaders like Joe Biden relinquish power.The country must come first.

NO HUMAN LIFE IS WORTH A GUNSHOT WOUND IN THE NAME OF POLITICAL POWER.I BETTER BE A PRESIDENT FOR ONE DAY AND NOBODY DIES IN THE NAME OF EXTENDING MY RULE EVEN FOR AN HOUR.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Re: Watch Bangladeshi Prime minister fleeing to exile.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2024, 04:19:38 PM »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2024, 05:15:14 AM »
There goes my textile imports...

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2024, 06:42:36 AM »
Very eerily feeling, and to think Ichungwa,Sudi,Murkommen and Farouk brought this onto Ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2024, 08:31:17 AM »
Delusion.
This is Kenya in Africa.
Ruto will not be ousted by silly streets protests.
Very eerily feeling, and to think Ichungwa,Sudi,Murkommen and Farouk brought this onto Ruto

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2024, 08:40:05 AM »
https://www.citizen.digital/news/bangladesh-army-refused-to-suppress-protest-sealing-hasinas-fate-n347296

Interesting-The army met and swore not to kill their youths.Thats what we call nationalism.If the people don't want you in power,No need to kill them,just resign.The army has set a good example across the world.Wise leaders don't kill their citizens.