Author Topic: Riggy back to default setting of crying  (Read 1553 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Riggy back to default setting of crying
« on: July 29, 2024, 07:27:13 PM »
Through his Nyeri governor.

Ruto should return Moses Kuria - he is only one couragous enough to do this dirty politics

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
Re: Riggy back to default setting of crying
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2024, 08:39:25 PM »
Gachagua is a very dangerous tribal man, burning parliament to intimidate the president is an forgivable if I was Ruto.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 09:22:26 PM »
Ruto is flailing horribly, he is back to campaign mode. Gachagua has gone quiet which is what a wise man does. It’s strange new politics in Kenya where the opposition is calling the shots. Ruto has no wisdom, he should have met genZs in the middle, gave in to some of the demands and kept his government. He instead gave it to the opposition. Gachagua is a billionaire, he will be fine. The myth of Ruto’s intelligence is busted, he has faked it for too long. I now see a defeated character back on top of vehicles making public declarations. Kenyans have to be made aware of how much money it takes to move a president to all these places to make this declarations, I am sure it’s money that could be used in healthcare or education.

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2024, 10:39:50 PM »
Gachagua is not wise man --- He is tribal, greedy and decietful Nyeri Kikuyu. He is quite because makende yake imefinywa na Ruto using Raila goons in Nairobi.

Ruto is flailing horribly, he is back to campaign mode. Gachagua has gone quiet which is what a wise man does. It’s strange new politics in Kenya where the opposition is calling the shots. Ruto has no wisdom, he should have met genZs in the middle, gave in to some of the demands and kept his government. He instead gave it to the opposition. Gachagua is a billionaire, he will be fine. The myth of Ruto’s intelligence is busted, he has faked it for too long. I now see a defeated character back on top of vehicles making public declarations. Kenyans have to be made aware of how much money it takes to move a president to all these places to make this declarations, I am sure it’s money that could be used in healthcare or education.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2024, 10:44:03 PM »
Whatever makes you have a good night’s sleep but it’s Gachagua who is hearing his name in “Ruto must go” which was been shouted in clubs this weekend.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2024, 05:50:30 AM »

Gachagua is a non factor but Rutos appointee .
When Ruto was calling Raila Mganga and he cant allow him through a handshake Govt and now they are in bed together I didnt see you crying foul .
As far as I am concerned 2022 was a turning point as we thought we had slayed politics of betrayal .
I fathomed Uhuru for handshaking Raila  only for Ruto to to do the same .
The whole of Jubilee second term I supported Ruto felt sorry for him for the betrayal  only for him to do the same now . So anti thesis that he makes it seem what Uhuru did was right which was not , worse of it all he makes Uhuru look like a genious coz unlike Uhuru who just handshaked Raila and gave him choppper rides only , Ruto has hone ahead and given him 4 Ministries . From his own words what a Mongrel.
From Tutatengeza serikali na Mahustla to tumetengeneza serikali na Raila mtoto wa Rais………Get the hell out of here if you think not having princples is the thing.

Ruto should return Moses Kuria - he is only one couragous enough to do this dirty politics

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2024, 08:28:12 AM »
I told you WAY before election in 2022 that Ruto will DO GOLDEN HANDSHAKE with Raila.

This different type of handshake.

Its handshake they give to retiring civil servants - they give them thermos flask and big retirement cheque.

Ruto need ODM - because boy 50.0001% he won is just risky - RiggyG should have let Ruto handle 2027.

2027 is Ruto business.

2032 is Riggy/others business.

Mt kenya cannot tell Ruto not handshake anyone and just blindly go to 2027 with 50% --- that is pure nonsense.

Gachagua is a non factor but Rutos appointee .
When Ruto was calling Raila Mganga and he cant allow him through a handshake Govt and now they are in bed together I didnt see you crying foul .
As far as I am concerned 2022 was a turning point as we thought we had slayed politics of betrayal .
I fathomed Uhuru for handshaking Raila  only for Ruto to to do the same .
The whole of Jubilee second term I supported Ruto felt sorry for him for the betrayal  only for him to do the same now . So anti thesis that he makes it seem what Uhuru did was right which was not , worse of it all he makes Uhuru look like a genious coz unlike Uhuru who just handshaked Raila and gave him choppper rides only , Ruto has hone ahead and given him 4 Ministries . From his own words what a Mongrel.
From Tutatengeza serikali na Mahustla to tumetengeneza serikali na Raila mtoto wa Rais………Get the hell out of here if you think not having princples is the thing.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2024, 06:22:02 AM »
Ruto has lost all credibility, he can impeach, appoint etc it’s not helping him. The calls of his removal are everywhere from clubs, rallies to social media forums. One misstep and people go back to the streets and this time round, they are not leaving.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2024, 07:24:48 AM »
Dont believe in your own propaganda.
Let see 8-8 - nane
Ruto woke up on 25th June - and will not allow streets protest to become big.

Ruto has lost all credibility, he can impeach, appoint etc it’s not helping him. The calls of his removal are everywhere from clubs, rallies to social media forums. One misstep and people go back to the streets and this time round, they are not leaving.