Author Topic: Ruto Will Be No 3 Come 2027  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto Will Be No 3 Come 2027
« on: July 28, 2024, 01:02:34 PM »
Ruto will come a Distant 3rd in 2027.
Seems 2027 elections will be back to Coalition Parties and unlike 2013 coalitions will be built after the elections.
Most likely we will se a first rerun elections in Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto Will Be No 3 Come 2027
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2024, 01:18:47 PM »
Mathare Hospital you know is open and waiting for you.
Seems 2027 elections will be back to Coalition Parties and unlike 2013 coalitions will be built after the elections.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2024, 01:38:56 PM »
With a kalonzo Rigathi ticket,
Raila withdrawal from Ruto gov in 2027 and contest,
Ruto will only be left with Rift valley ,
He will be Number 3.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2024, 01:51:07 PM »
What the Gen Z momentum can do is probably force a second round by throwing weight around a sane person like kivutha coward to ensure globalist wannabe does not hit 50% +1. And knowing politicians, even kivutha will still be bought rather than join with melon.

Other jokers like matiang'i, omtata and wajackoyas will also be entertained.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2024, 01:55:22 PM »
Forget kalonzo Rigathi ticket . kalonzo either will be Railas running Mate or will run and become No 4.
Rigathi is a non factor . He is Ruto appointee and thats it . With Ruto having blundered that will be passed to Gachagua.

He will be Number 3.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2024, 02:31:19 PM »
On 25th June you were Mathare case come 2027 officially you will head there …..

Mathare Hospital you know is open and waiting for you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2024, 02:57:35 PM »
Welcome wake up call. Ruto needed it because he wasnt thinking straight. I keep telling him finish Kenyatta he was scared of losing mt kenya.

Now having escape mt kenya hostage - my man is up and running.

On 25th June you were Mathare case come 2027 officially you will head there …..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2024, 02:58:07 PM »
Mathare

Forget kalonzo Rigathi ticket . kalonzo either will be Railas running Mate or will run and become No 4.
Rigathi is a non factor . He is Ruto appointee and thats it . With Ruto having blundered that will be passed to Gachagua.

He will be Number 3.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2024, 02:59:18 PM »
Gen Z momentum that is already dead a month later.

Everyone will go to their tribal corner soon.

What the Gen Z momentum can do is probably force a second round by throwing weight around a sane person like kivutha coward to ensure globalist wannabe does not hit 50% +1. And knowing politicians, even kivutha will still be bought rather than join with melon.

Other jokers like matiang'i, omtata and wajackoyas will also be entertained.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2024, 05:30:15 PM »
 On this one I disagree Mr Noway. Ruto played has made a master move by ropping in Raila and by extension the luhyia, coast and Nyanza. Don't be fooled by the euphoria in the country because that will flame out very soon. As long as Raila folks don't show up in large numbers in big cities and towns nothing much will happen.

Kenya is a collection of tribal nations before one can call it a state. We all pretend not to be tribal until a few months to elections and all that kumbaya goes out the window. As a kikuyu raised outside central my fear once again is what we had to contend with in 2022. Failure to elect Ruto was going to cement the belief that kikuyus cannot vote for anyone else. We have already lost majority big tribes in Kenya and the kalenjin were our last hope to prove otherwise. I don't think most of us are ready to forget that our interests lie outside central province and thus we will still vote for Ruto. We all know he's not the only problem but the whole political class. He might be a skunk but he's our skunk and all we got.

Personally I can see what Ruto was trying to do and I agree that in the long run we would have come out better. We cannot sustain our economy with so much debt and the only alternatives was to cut spending really big or increase taxes. The question is where to cut because most of our expenditure is recurrent and retrenchments would cause a bigger unemployment problem.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2024, 05:47:04 PM »
Always remember that Ruto won by only 250K votes in an election where the youth mostly stayed away. Please, for the love of God, stop talking about 2027. How can a same person talk about reelection when nothing has been achieved in the first term. Can we as may be the educated class at least try to rise above and tribe and hold people
Accountable?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2024, 05:58:47 PM »
You're very sober.
Nowayaha like RiggyG is just raging bull with no direction
Mt kenya are burning the last bridge and shortest route back to presidency.
Ruto has moved from RIGGY to NDIDI or KINDIKI or ICHUNGWA
And is firmly looking outside Mt kenya for running mate and partner in 2027.
ODM will likely provide running mate - if UDA and ODM do eventually merge.
It could even be Oparanya.
Or even a Luo - Luos are solid voters.

How can Mt Kenya save itself - just like Moi with Kalenjin - hand Kenyatta completely to Kenyans.
Let Kenyatta pay for their sins.
Do not stand in btw.

When someone say Ruto economic policies have failed and blame Kalenjin we shake our head furiously

Sasa kalenjin gani was driving finance.

Ndii, Njunguna, CBK, name it - kikuyus.

Now we are going to try Jaluos.

On this one I disagree Mr Noway. Ruto played has made a master move by ropping in Raila and by extension the luhyia, coast and Nyanza. Don't be fooled by the euphoria in the country because that will flame out very soon. As long as Raila folks don't show up in large numbers in big cities and towns nothing much will happen.

Kenya is a collection of tribal nations before one can call it a state. We all pretend not to be tribal until a few months to elections and all that kumbaya goes out the window. As a kikuyu raised outside central my fear once again is what we had to contend with in 2022. Failure to elect Ruto was going to cement the belief that kikuyus cannot vote for anyone else. We have already lost majority big tribes in Kenya and the kalenjin were our last hope to prove otherwise. I don't think most of us are ready to forget that our interests lie outside central province and thus we will still vote for Ruto. We all know he's not the only problem but the whole political class. He might be a skunk but he's our skunk and all we got.

Personally I can see what Ruto was trying to do and I agree that in the long run we would have come out better. We cannot sustain our economy with so much debt and the only alternatives was to cut spending really big or increase taxes. The question is where to cut because most of our expenditure is recurrent and retrenchments would cause a bigger unemployment problem.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2024, 07:42:52 PM »
Always remember that Ruto won by only 250K votes in an election where the youth mostly stayed away. Please, for the love of God, stop talking about 2027. How can a same person talk about reelection when nothing has been achieved in the first term. Can we as may be the educated class at least try to rise above and tribe and hold people
Accountable?

There's what we all think should happen and then there's reality. And that reality is we have a very tribal country. That is not gonna go away any time soon. The same is replicated all over the world where folks are not homogeneous. In the US nobody has a problem identifying with their race when supporting their own. We expect Kamala Harris to do well with black folks, Asians, women etc. The only difference is here you first show qualifications.

On matters economy everyone knows Ruto is not the problem. Our problems started with the county governments and the lack of proper financing for them. Kenya is like a man who married 47 women on the same income. Unfortunately folks think lawyers are the smartest people in Kenya. You let lawyers come up with a fancy document without anyone thinking about the economic ramifications. We should from the get go have come up with proper mechanisms for funding the counties. Maybe a separate tax like we have here for states. On my way stab I have federal and state taxes separated. Supposed we decided to start with maybe 2% increase on taxes and call it county taxes then progressively go up, in ten years nobody would have felt the burden. The result would have been the national government not borrowing so much to cover for the monies it loses to the counties. At 400 billion shillings a year that means we have added 4 trillion shillings to the debt indirectly. And folks are pretending like we don't know what is killing us.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2024, 08:48:01 PM »

So did Moi in late 90s early 2000s thinks so and by extension Uhuru in his second term thinking he would secure his interests once out of power.
There is a reason Raila backtracked in openly joining Ruto . The backlash was real and apparently Railas  base  is hostile to Ruto than anyone else in Kenyas history .Kenya has been tribal but on more than 1 occasion we have seen them defying tribal rallying and voting non tribal as we saw in 2002 and 2022.

Mt Kenya voted for Ruto but his economic policies failed him . The buck rests with the president on matters economy . Why was Moi blamed for economy failure of 90s and not his Ministers , why was Kibaki praised for economy rejuvenation of 2000s and not his Ministers, Why was Uhuru blamed for his economic policies snd not his Ministers.

Pundit is just a Nyayo ……and Yes Mankind fear should never make you vote for anyone it has never worked in rallying people to vote rather it does the opposite .

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2024, 09:03:12 PM »
 Noway there's a very thin line between fear and interests. What you call fear can also be defined as interests depending on how you look at it. After 2008 election violence I got a call from one of my cousins who told me point blank that as kikuyu in rift valley we had to think about our interests and that meant working with the communities around us. I can tell you without fear of contradiction that he was among the folks with a lot of kikuyu elders who spearheaded the first talks about reconciliation and a way for folks to start working together. The movement was centered around Nakuru. For close to 20 years we can say the formula is working.I can comfortably do business kwa kina pundit and his people look at me as a fellow kenyan and friend.

I can tell you this for a fact having been born and raised in rift valley. Those folks are way more honest than our people. On matters economy you still haven't addressed the elephant in the room. Nobody can perform majic and make things easy without addressing an expanded government with no commensurate revenue to support that mongrel. Not even Jesus himself my friend.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2024, 10:05:18 PM »
Economic policies gani have failed?
Ruto grew the economy at 5.7% donge?
Cost of living is under control? Donge?

Heavy taxes yes painful but necessary until we clear Uhuru debt.

You are shadow boxing. You have issue with Raila maybe. Or trying to protect Uhuru.

So did Moi in late 90s early 2000s thinks so and by extension Uhuru in his second term thinking he would secure his interests once out of power.
There is a reason Raila backtracked in openly joining Ruto . The backlash was real and apparently Railas  base  is hostile to Ruto than anyone else in Kenyas history .Kenya has been tribal but on more than 1 occasion we have seen them defying tribal rallying and voting non tribal as we saw in 2002 and 2022.

Mt Kenya voted for Ruto but his economic policies failed him . The buck rests with the president on matters economy . Why was Moi blamed for economy failure of 90s and not his Ministers , why was Kibaki praised for economy rejuvenation of 2000s and not his Ministers, Why was Uhuru blamed for his economic policies snd not his Ministers.

Pundit is just a Nyayo ……and Yes Mankind fear should never make you vote for anyone it has never worked in rallying people to vote rather it does the opposite .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2024, 10:09:10 PM »
One reason Lee was voted out despite good development record was Ujinga of bringing Mt kenya politics to sensitive Nakuru.

Kikuyus in RV must be wary of people who come outside and start nonsense.
They should break free from Mt kenya Politics.

Moi in 1990s told Kipsigis and kalenjin in Narok to leave politics to Maasai.
And concentrate on what brought them to Narok - Land.

If RiggyG come to Nakuru or Uasin Gishu with his Mathira nonsense - you should send him away.

Noway there's a very thin line between fear and interests. What you call fear can also be defined as interests depending on how you look at it. After 2008 election violence I got a call from one of my cousins who told me point blank that as kikuyu in rift valley we had to think about our interests and that meant working with the communities around us. I can tell you without fear of contradiction that he was among the folks with a lot of kikuyu elders who spearheaded the first talks about reconciliation and a way for folks to start working together. The movement was centered around Nakuru. For close to 20 years we can say the formula is working.I can comfortably do business kwa kina pundit and his people look at me as a fellow kenyan and friend.

I can tell you this for a fact having been born and raised in rift valley. Those folks are way more honest than our people. On matters economy you still haven't addressed the elephant in the room. Nobody can perform majic and make things easy without addressing an expanded government with no commensurate revenue to support that mongrel. Not even Jesus himself my friend.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2024, 10:38:43 PM »
Everyone will go to their tribal corner soon

We will be here in 2027 with your quotes. I think those under 30 that constitute 70% of the population have gone through an ideological shift.  They must now focus on making sure ruto doesn't rig. Ruto has lost the ideological battle and it's no longer about tribe for the under 30's. I think many kenyans are still in shock because this was so unexpected.