Author Topic: An Analysis of Ruto From The NIS?  (Read 1511 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
An Analysis of Ruto From The NIS?
« on: July 27, 2024, 09:06:47 PM »
I"m not sure if this guy on twitter is who he says he is

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;m worried. I&#39;m worried because the Butcher of Sugoi is scared that he has lost the country. This I now know from my reliable sources within the NIS who will not speak out for fear, but encourage us errant natives to keep the revolution going.<br><br>The last coupl of months have…</p>&mdash; Odumbe &#39;The Treason&#39; Kute (@IOdumbeKute) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 27, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: An Analysis of Ruto From The NIS?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2024, 10:24:18 PM »
Didn’t know it was a secret 🤫

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2024, 11:24:45 PM »
I know that guy. I worked with his drunkard bro. Odumbe was blind dude based in uk

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2024, 05:54:01 AM »
 Can somebody verify this?
Nothing worse like internal sabotage.

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2024, 10:24:14 AM »
I will tell you the real analysis, Ruto was scared there is no doubt about it and that is normal of  a leader responsible for the lives of more than 40 million people.

Now that he crashed Gachaguas makende vilivyo , and he has security sector intact with pastoral elements. Ruto has reorganized himself, I am happy that he brought Raila men into government and I still urge him to have a parallel discussion with Mama Ida she has influence in Luhya region many of you might not know but she has Luhya lineage.

Security iko sawa, come invest in Kenya! Kenya is open for business.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2024, 10:59:53 AM »
Yes slowly Ruto will place loyalist in Gok. I see his Maasai moved from Statehouse to become Director of Police Operations. Lagat is now IG Police.

Ruto need to put his loyalist in security forces and have ODM goons on the streets.

It obvious the war with Uhuru Kenyatta is looming and he must prepare. 25th June was a wake up call.

I will tell you the real analysis, Ruto was scared there is no doubt about it and that is normal of  a leader responsible for the lives of more than 40 million people.

Now that he crashed Gachaguas makende vilivyo , and he has security sector intact with pastoral elements. Ruto has reorganized himself, I am happy that he brought Raila men into government and I still urge him to have a parallel discussion with Mama Ida she has influence in Luhya region many of you might not know but she has Luhya lineage.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2024, 12:56:41 PM »
Yes slowly Ruto will place loyalist in Gok. I see his Maasai moved from Statehouse to become Director of Police Operations. Lagat is now IG Police.

Ruto need to put his loyalist in security forces and have ODM goons on the streets.

It obvious the war with Uhuru Kenyatta is looming and he must prepare. 25th June was a wake up call.

Really?

(1) Never trust the police or military.Do you know Obote and Idi Amin were related?friends?Just because a president appoints the seniors doesn't mean he has loyalty across board.Its the normal across the world which has been proven by historical events.I worked with security  people in the past and I hate them,they are liars and very cold people .Did you not see Ruto and uhuru police fighting during bomas presidential announcement 2022?We're some of those security people not engaging alshabab in smuggling?

(2) Remember We have a NEW Kenya under the new constitution whereby we have corrupt governors who buy Mps and senators,Corrupt procurement cartels within government which influence civil servants which means that loyalty within government is not guaranteed because the president doesn't have the monopoly of bribe.If the president or governor promises you a 1BN bribe,a roads contractor can bribe 1BN in return,that means nobody has monopoly of goons.That is even made worse in a multi ethnic security apparatus.

The Kenyan president under new constitution is very weak.He is dealing with foreign brokers,tenderpreneuers,Corrupt security officers,Corrupt parliament  opposition and judiciary.In simple terms,it's so stressful to be a president and you have don't full control.

Lastly,Power is temporarily,Once you retire,you don't want people disturbing you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2024, 01:22:04 PM »
Ruto is running as incumbent.
Bit difference with Uhuru in 2022.
When he was going home - and everyone was trying to figure out their own succession or transition.
This election is easy like 2017.
GOk, business community, leaders and most people will VOTE CONTUINITY.

It difficult to beat president on 1st term. VERY DIFFICULT.

Why would politician or leader go to the forests to hunt what Ruto has in statehouse already and he can walk there negoitate.

(1) Never trust the police or military.Do you know Obote and Idi Amin were related?friends?Just because a president appoints the seniors doesn't mean he has loyalty across board.Its the normal across the world which has been proven by historical events.I worked with security  people in the past and I hate them,they are liars and very cold people .Did you not see Ruto and uhuru police fighting during bomas presidential announcement 2022?We're some of those security people not engaging alshabab in smuggling?

(2) Remember We have a NEW Kenya under the new constitution whereby we have corrupt governors who buy Mps and senators,Corrupt procurement cartels within government which influence civil servants which means that loyalty within government is not guaranteed because the president doesn't have the monopoly of bribe.If the president or governor promises you a 1BN bribe,a roads contractor can bribe 1BN in return,that means nobody has monopoly of goons.That is even made worse in a multi ethnic security apparatus.

The Kenyan president under new constitution is very weak.He is dealing with foreign brokers,tenderpreneuers,Corrupt security officers,Corrupt parliament  opposition and judiciary.In simple terms,it's so stressful to be a president and you have don't full control.

Lastly,Power is temporarily,Once you retire,you don't want people disturbing you.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2024, 01:28:19 PM »
Government employees are very loyal to their salaries and corruption opportunities.

Reason police will abduct and kill at slightest threat to the government in power.

Reason likes of Ogolla and Kinyua will run to serve globalist wannabe religiously as they did to ufool.

To reach the top of Kenyan security and even public service, you have to show your loyalty to the corrupt culture and no sign of bringing nay changes. Those who try otherwise are transferred all over and driven to depression/alcoholism as they cannot fit anywhere.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2024, 01:44:53 PM »
Government employees are very loyal to their salaries and corruption opportunities.

Reason police will abduct and kill at slightest threat to the government in power.

Reason likes of Ogolla and Kinyua will run to serve globalist wannabe religiously as they did to ufool.

To reach the top of Kenyan security and even public service, you have to show your loyalty to the corrupt culture and no sign of bringing nay changes. Those who try otherwise are transferred all over and driven to depression/alcoholism as they cannot fit anywhere.

Corrupt people are not loyal to anyone.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2024, 05:10:15 AM »
It obvious the war with Uhuru Kenyatta is looming and he must prepare.

Eh? unasema nini hapa?