Author Topic: Fireworks tonight with winwithblackmen!  (Read 1329 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Fireworks tonight with winwithblackmen!
« on: July 23, 2024, 06:46:01 AM »
Made a donation and have never felt so good donating. Kamala Hrris is now The democratic nominee after securing all the delegates
Donate here! 1.3 Million in 3 hours
https://secure.actblue.com/donate/tcp-kamala
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Fireworks tonight with winwithblackmen!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2024, 02:09:49 PM »
I give you credit for this, the Democrats played a chess game. It’s like something out of a movie, the other side now looks ridiculous and flabbergasted, it was easy to run against an old decrepit man but this lady is causing all kinds of excitement on the dems and ass squeezing on the other side. Biden, for this sacrifice will go down as one of the greatest presidents in USA history.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2024, 02:46:00 PM »
I give you credit for this, the Democrats played a chess game. It’s like something out of a movie, the other side now looks ridiculous and flabbergasted, it was easy to run against an old decrepit man but this lady is causing all kinds of excitement on the dems and ass squeezing on the other side. Biden, for this sacrifice will go down as one of the greatest presidents in USA history.
I gave my $5 too :).
All anti trumers and sane ones are flooding to dems.
Need to see her speak with excitement not the usual softness she speaks with.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2024, 03:34:52 PM »
Unfortunately I am not allowed to dante. I would have made my donation. I think I will do it through third parites. :D :D :D

At least now the attention is off Trump. he must be pissed off having hogged all the attention for now over two years and now as it is coming to the end .....poof!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2024, 12:32:06 AM »
Media propaganda is something else from Ukraine is winning to Kamala is winning. Only crazy people would vote for Kamalamala..which states is she winning again?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2024, 09:46:14 AM »
Why do you hate your fellow Mhindi?
Kamala has made the race exciting again. It is a different ball game than it was 5 days ago. Donald is no longer sleeping pretty like before. This time he has to fight and the presidency will not be given to him on a silver platter.

Media propaganda is something else from Ukraine is winning to Kamala is winning. Only crazy people would vote for Kamalamala..which states is she winning again?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2024, 10:32:19 PM »

Exactly ,Kamala came in the race very late . She wont be able to beat Trump .You people amaze me you let emotions override simple realities then you come here and say it was rigged ….

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2024, 01:05:16 AM »

Exactly ,Kamala came in the race very late . She wont be able to beat Trump .You people amaze me you let emotions override simple realities then you come here and say it was rigged ….

In America, the power of Wazubgus disappeared. Minorities are almost 40% of the population, so Kamala Harris stands a better chance than Trump. Biden was losing almost 10-20% of minorities. The only thing that will save Trump is if he gets 80% White Vote. Under 75% he will lose big time!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2024, 02:37:56 AM »

Hillary won popular votes but still didnt get the Presidency …….You are rhe same person who was saying Biden is winning over Trump….. why should we believe you ?

In America, the power of Wazubgus disappeared. Minorities are almost 40% of the population, so Kamala Harris stands a better chance than Trump. Biden was losing almost 10-20% of minorities. The only thing that will save Trump is if he gets 80% White Vote. Under 75% he will lose big time!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2024, 10:22:23 AM »

Hillary won popular votes but still didnt get the Presidency …….You are rhe same person who was saying Biden is winning over Trump….. why should we believe you ?

Yes, Biden was going to win again like he did in 2020. Democrats just wanted assurance, so they humbly told Biden to step aside. Hillary lost 2-5% minority vote that is why Trump won by small margin. Harris will put states like Georgia, North Carolina, and even Florida on the map again