Author Topic: Raila coalition agreement with uda drafted  (Read 1329 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Raila coalition agreement with uda drafted
« on: July 18, 2024, 04:14:11 PM »
?t=S5LuNd9KvPTHwl29SB7afQ&s=19

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila coalition agreement with uda drafted
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2024, 04:16:09 PM »
Nowayaha will turn green but I told him way back

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 04:20:14 PM »
Will that save Ruto? Is Raila taking his base with him or is he his own man? If the agreement is just another handshake and people should go back to the old order, Raila will be alone this time round. He will make Kalonzo look like an angel.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2024, 04:27:19 PM »
Will that save Ruto? Is Raila taking his base with him or is he his own man? If the agreement is just another handshake and people should go back to the old order, Raila will be alone this time round. He will make Kalonzo look like an angel.
You are delusional. Kalonzo is kaput!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2024, 04:29:01 PM »
A few of you will remain but Raila moving en-masse with most of his supporters in Nyanza, Western and coast.

Azimio wing of Mt kenya and ukambani will remain with Kalonzo/Uhuru wing.

People are in politics to gain power.

They are not in politics of hating Ruto.

Once ODM moves - Oparanya/Johos get positions - governors align - mps align - mcas align.

And the people will align.

Few urban GOON Z like you will remain with silly dreams of tribeless leaderless fearless.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2024, 07:54:13 PM »

Why should I when Ruto is already cooked food , Once he took toad with poor economic policies I knew he was cooked meat .
Raila supported Moi when did that dalliance end , Raila supported Kibaki where did that dalliance end , Raila supported Uhuru where did that dalliance end .
Just shows what kind of leader Ruto is , he came to power by openly saying if he won power he would never have a handshake government , he would create an office of the leader of opposition now he is doing the same mistake Uhuru did and we know how it will end .

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2024, 07:56:09 PM »

Raila moved to bed with Uhuru what did they achieve together
BBI fell , Raila lost the 2022 elections .

A few of you will remain but Raila moving en-masse with most of his supporters in Nyanza, Western and coast.

Azimio wing of Mt kenya and ukambani will remain with Kalonzo/Uhuru wing.

People are in politics to gain power.

They are not in politics of hating Ruto.

Once ODM moves - Oparanya/Johos get positions - governors align - mps align - mcas align.

And the people will align.

Few urban GOON Z like you will remain with silly dreams of tribeless leaderless fearless.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2024, 08:10:42 PM »

Why should I when Ruto is already cooked food , Once he took toad with poor economic policies I knew he was cooked meat .
Raila supported Moi when did that dalliance end , Raila supported Kibaki where did that dalliance end , Raila supported Uhuru where did that dalliance end .
Just shows what kind of leader Ruto is , he came to power by openly saying if he won power he would never have a handshake government , he would create an office of the leader of opposition now he is doing the same mistake Uhuru did and we know how it will end .

Perfectly Put Railas support for Ruto will be deja Vu all again. He will ruin Ruto period.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2024, 10:41:53 PM »
Raila will put the last nail on ruto presidency. All ruto should have done in September 2022 was appointed a competent cabinet and drop populist roadside decrees. However the nongwe thought he was a god...he is about to be overthrown